WAKEY WAKEY FOR UNCLE JAKEY

WAKEY WAKEY FOR UNCLE JAKEY

Star Wars is shit and anyone posting this shit on Sup Forums should be fucking gassed.

WHICH SITH LORD IS THIS?

Jake Skywalker

HEY BEN THINK FAST!

Jake Searunner.

try getting a reservation at dax's diner now you fucking stupid bastard

Yoda! It's Skywalker, Jake Skywalker. You're my master, so I think you should know... I killed a lot of people! Some padawans in the temple uptown...some caretakers, maybe 5 or 10! Ummm... Some siren I met at the coastline. I left her body in the ocean behind some old dark side cave! My old caretaker, with a stick. Some man, some old FAGGOT with a droid! I killed another youngling with a cortosis blade. I had to, it almost got away! There was someone else there, I can't remember... maybe a porg or something. But, it's dead too. And, uh, Ben Solo! I killed Ben Solo with a lightsaber in the face! His body is dissolving in a bathtub in Mos Eisley. I don't want to leave anything out, now. I guess I killed maybe... twenty people. Maybe forty! I've got tapes of a lot of it. Some of the padawans have seen the tapes. I even... I even ate some of their brains. And I tried to cook a little. Tonight... I just HAD TO KILL A LOT OF PADAWANS! And I don't think I'm gonna get away with it this time. So... I guess... I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. Well... if you get back tomorrow... I'll meet you up at the Cantina so... keep your eyes OPEN. Bye.

My hero!

jakeposting is so underrated

A sith lawd??

DARTH MILKIES

a jedi denied his calcium

HEY ALAN

TWO SCOOPS RENPF?

>defense of this scene is that it's only what Ben THINKS happened
>what acckshually happens is that Luke is still going to decapitate Ben in his room but he feels kind of guilty about it

NIGHTY NIGHT BENNY BOY

Now that luke is dead won't he just thunderbolt ren to death?

William H Macy

MAD MILK

>Bigger Luke finally has a canon name
It's a dream come true.

and welcome to jackass

DARTH JAAAKE

>I've seen raw strength like this only once before. It didn't scare me enough back then. It does now.
>not scared of Ben
>attempted murder of his own nephew in his sleep
>scared of Rey
>does nothing