Why do I fall in love with every woman I see that shows me the least bit of affection?

>Why do I fall in love with every woman I see that shows me the least bit of affection?
5 minutes in I don't know if I can keep watching this
He's too relatable

Essential /cuck/core?

how are the first two about cucking

That movie really hits home :(

Don't forget Her

One does not have to literally get cucked to be a cuck.

>t. cuck

It's about the cuck mentality.

you're right.

PDL is about a betacuck who becomes an alpha

>"You said I do. I guess that means we're married."

FUCK this movie man I really don't think I can stomach this shit
Only 14 minutes in

more like betacore

And Ryan Gosling goes on a date at the end of Lars and the Real Girl. They were still cucks.

cuckcore betacore whatever you want to call it

>dyed-hair

Add 500 days of summer

So what do you want? Every movie to start with them being alphas and end with them still being alphas?

This was 10 years ago
It was a punk thing then

>affection
>Not falling in love with any girl that looks in your general direction

>Why do I fall in love with every woman I see that shows me the least bit of affection?

>Why do I get hungry when I smell bacon

>these two people in failed relationship feel more love than you ever felt in your entire life

500 days of Summer

why is punch drunk love cuck core?

Did she think about his cock today?

This

fuck that shit

Punk is full of communist faggots. Why are you implying it was somehow acceptable because it was 10 years ago?

Why do you think I want anything? You think I'm complaining?

>500 Days of Summer
"No"

Barry Egan was a cuck.

When was punk ever full of communists?
The movement is nearly synonymous with anarchist.

Oh wait, are you conflating ANTIFA with punk?
Try being born in a decade other than the 90s. Then you'll understand

WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

If you fall for a girl who dyes her hair in attention-seeking colors, you deserve every way in which your life goes to shit.

fuck off.

Anarchists are worse than communists though. Why so elitist about your shitty music genre?

beta, cuck, soyboy, all have the exact same meaning

HAHAHA, BUTT HURT ROASTIE WHORE!!!FACT!!!

>"i've got great taste in women!" - hand-holding virgin

you guys are young, right? that user is kind of right

Frodo is such a piece of shit.

let me guess tattoo's piercings and having an opinion are also huge no-no's.

I don't even care for dyed hair or any of that other alt shit, I'm just watching this movie now and find myself relating more to Clementine than Joel.

It's okay sweetie, he was only joking

I don't understand the type of male that gets hard for this. Everything about it is repugnant to me.

beggars can't be choosers

i'm gonna take a wild guess that she probably finds you repugnant too.

Don't care. Why do you like trash heaps so much?

I definitely only ever want to fuck girls that look like my grandma before she met my grandad.

Because i'm not scared of fashionable girls.

The straight male?

that’s supposed to be fashionable?

Do you think a normal girl wouldn't let you eat her ass or something? Is that what you're concerned about?

Did you watch the "Jim & Andy" documentary? Always wondered why I like this Jim Carrey flick more than almost any that he's ever made. He said during the doc that he was getting over a heartbreak and was still hurting during the filming of "Eternal Mind."

because you're a desperate virgin

hahaha what color is your mistress's hair this month user? how's her friend who's definitely just a friend

You should probably add Drive and Blade Runner 2049 as well

You're an essential faggot

SHUT
SHUT
SHUT THE FUCK UP

fuck this movie slim
I'm fucking crying

Always had a thing for the emo/goth/punk aesthetic even if it's usually a tell tale sign of crazy.

I didn't watch Jim & Andy yet, but Jim Carrey is kino as fuck. Phenomenal actor.

Blade Runner 2049 maybe, The Driver wasn't a betacuck though.

Maybe it's because I love Andy. Maybe it's because I love Jim. Maybe it's because I'm soft faggot. But I cried at least twice during that doc. Especially when Jim was talking about his father.

These are pretty fuckin' kino, though.

this is cuck KINO

>Blade Runner 2049 maybe, The Driver wasn't a betacuck though.

Officer K wasn't a betacuck. He was just isolated because he wasn't a real human bean and joi was his only comfort.

I'll probably cry watching it too. I'm almost done Eternal Sunshine, I didn't expect it to get me like this, I've never even been in a relationship.

He acted like a betacuck.

Friendo, it's a fair representation of what real relationships are like. Women drive men fucking insane.

God it's so good though
Change your heart, it will astound you

It really is one of my favorite films. Kinda wish they had rethought the secondary casting, but nothing could destroy the Joel and Clementine dynamic.

I fucking feel that. Mark Ruffalo and Kirsten Dunst were fine in the background, but I didn't actually care about them. It really is one of the best films of the 21st Century though, if not of all time.

Wikipedia says a TV show adaptation is planned.

Is it bad thing if a girl I like browses Sup Forums?

I mean, just this "initial" meeting...

>a girl will never put that kind of smile on your face

Why live, anons?

No.

It's terrible yeah, they're 100% of the time mentally damaged either because they're camwhores on /soc/, sjw from /cgl/, or warped into hating themselves from all the woman bashing from misogynists that are on imageboards in general.

>He acted like a betacuck.

I don't think you understand what that word means.

K got shit done. Nothing about his actions were beta or cuck.

t. limp dick 45 year old with an ugly wife or 19 year old perma-virgin neckbeard who's jealous that young chads like me can go out and slam emo girl pussy and pull on that cotton-candy pink hair while i'm up in them guts

i'd be upset too, but you should find a new meme.

>Is it bad thing if a girl I like browses Sup Forums?

no bro.

It means nothing pro or con.

>settling and providing is one thing, settling and struggling is another
Hits almost too close to home

Only burnouts who can't even land a girl to begin with gravitate to these types of degenerate women.

>chads fuck ugly women

Well this is news to me

yes, huge red flag if a """"girl"""" browses Sup Forums, I mean its a huge red flag in generally girl or guy

Ah, there was a line I loved: "You can fail at what you don't love, so you might as well do what you love." - Jim

Goddamn, I'm wasting time on Sup Forums...

Hid that shit. Or Luke is going to Milk it.

Why do women pretend that most men aren't desperate for love?

Because you're a fag. Movie sucks dick

You may be the dumbest fucking motherfucker I have ever encountered on Sup Forums. And that's saying something.

can confirm from experience

you forgot THE cuck movie. Drive

Dated a pixie cut, dyed blonde.

What the fuck was I thinking?!

Depends on the boards and how long she's on the site.
If she spends hours and hours a day on /r9k/, I'd probably avoid her.

She occasionally browses Sup Forums, or Sup Forums? She's probably fine.

I want to fuck Orians and Twileks and Asaris. Of course I wanna fuck dyed harie girls. Of course after years of being a khv I know they'd never touch me.

Are you stupid?: Sup Forums pretends to like recycled capeshit and they're all feminist.

Thank you! Go watch a movie that doesn't blow now

Pink haired brit, she was dirty blonde when I met her though.

Super cunt, but at least not crazy. Could have been worse, would repeat because I'm stupid.

Gotta add Blade Runner 2049 to complete the anthology

More than 10 years now.

The Driver doesn't act like a cuck