Holy fuck this movie - Rules of Attraction

Underrated teen degeneracy kino

This scene is one of the most brutal things I've ever seen in a movie. I feel like i just went through trauma. Holy shit and the song just brings murderous and thunderous intensity.
WARNING SUICIDE SCENE
GRAPHIC

youtu.be/3GAwi34vHyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiaohaoIuFc
youtu.be/xbh3_3DrSUY
youtube.com/watch?v=BCvG1TCyikM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw when thats Patrick Batemans brother per cannon.

>chad van der beek won't sleep with you
>kill yourself

such is life for the decently attractive girl

I always though it was some run of the mill teen party movie. This shit was intense

what?

Patrick? Who’se Patrick? This is Paaaauuuul.

They even wanted Bale to film some scenes for it

Sean Bateman is Patrick Bateman's kid brother.

Take your trigger warnings back to tumblr.

It’s true, they have dinner together in the book. Patrick wound up in a lot of Ellis’ books.

AND... there's a deleted scene with Casper van Dien as Patrick Bateman.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiaohaoIuFc

it is incredibly underrated

the montage alone is worth 2 average movies

The movie is based on a book written by the same guy who wrote American Psycho. The character appears in the American Psycho book. It's a canon connection that doesn't exist in the movies.

Get the fufk out trigger warning
Dazedandconfused >

Loved this movie as a teen, too afraid to re-watch it because I'm 99,9% sure it won't hold up, same goes for Cruel Intentions

Love this song though youtu.be/xbh3_3DrSUY

>one of the dvd commentaries is by carrot top

I think someone needs trigger warnings about how there's going to be trigger warnings

Or there could be no trigger warnings because we're all adults.

Still waiting for a proper adaptation of Less Than Zero

I need to reread that book. iirc there’s a giant chunk of nothing happening

Or you could just pretend there isn't a trigger warning there and shut the fuk up about it

Sorry, I didn't realise you were a child. Sorry for upsetting you.

Assuming you're joking, tumblrites say "Content Warning" or "CW" because the word "trigger" could remind someone that they have 'triggers' that could be triggered.

Idk I was just saying it's a bit much
Maybe I'm a fag but that scene is way more brutal to me than the typical gore shock Sup Forums pics.

10/10 for what it is: a teen movie.
I've always praised it. To me it's the last good teen movie. Or rather it seems impossible to go beyond. Forget Weird Science, Bueller and all that stuff. This is the one that puts the last nail in the coffin of this narrow genre.
It's almost a mature teen movie. It goes darker than any other, it's funnier than most, it's more troubling and disenchanted than most. It's bright and bleak at the very same time. It even has quite a creative cinematography and editing.

meet Victor:
youtube.com/watch?v=BCvG1TCyikM

cool bit if trivia is she actually committed suicide for that scene. fillmaking in the 90s was god tier