I LOST ON JEOPARDY

BABY

Atleast it wasnt wheel of fortune. Then you might be retarded

apetit

Ooohh ooh ooh oooh

>Jeopardy
>brain condition

Lucas level pottery

He was on the ABC world news tonight saying he’s fine and everything went well and will be shooting new episodes as soon as the end of January

I recommend Dan Patrick.

was he in any serious jeopardy?

Love me some DP show. His man cave is amazing. Although on his show today he said he'd rather follow Brady on the Patriots than follow Trebek on Jeopardy. His Sports Jeopardy show was pretty solid though.

He would havebeen if he had not caught it.

You know it would be a woman user

$4.00 dollar tip, not even once.

Will Ferrell would unironically be good.

As Will Ferrell, that is

I'm still amazed he's STILL doing it. I love the game and him.

>Though the iconic host said he suffered a "slight medical problem," a subdural hematoma is considered "among the deadliest of all head injuries," according to the US National Library of Medicine.

what's this referencing?

>Danica Patrick

depends if it's acute/traumatic or subacute/chronic

He deserves it

youtu.be/tiLpMoUPkHA

R E L A X

I've been becoming increased pissed off at Trebek and/or his sanhedrin judges over bullshit rulings lately. I think the amount of bullshit has been increasing

>hurr you pronounced sherbet the american way! That's wrong!
>hurr you wrote "What is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" slightly off!
>hurr we required an answer that takes longer to write out than you had time to write down, so even though you were clearly writing the correct answer out, it doesn't count!

Fuck Trebek and his shitty need to shoehorn french categories into the show just to show off his fluency in the language.

Arr Ee El Ay Ex

Relax

What is who the fuck cares?

He's going to be replaced by a woman or a shitskin. Probably a shitskin woman.

I'll miss his dego mustache and his greasy hair.

>"After two days in the hospital, I came home to start recovery," Trebek said in a video posted to the game show's website. "The prognosis is excellent, and I expect to be back in the studio taping more 'Jeopardy!' programs very, very soon!"
>"He is expected to make a full and complete recovery," the post states, noting that because the show tapes months in advance, its broadcast schedule will be unaffected except for its College Championship, which will now air in April.
Phew, it was only fake news.

i don't know, i'm going to guess people who watch and enjoy jeopardy?

only suitable replacement

not so smart now trebek

Love Ken and he certainly earned the right to do it, but this dude right here would be amazing.