What the hell happened?

what the hell happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IIOz2GcUa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A chimpanzee happened

>kino
Sup Forums, apparently.

Episode four and five were good as well. The downfall happened in episode 6.

Episode 4 was great. Comfy as fuck.

Why do people hate chimpanzees so much around here? What did chimpanzees ever do to you???

1: Great
2: Kino AF
3: Great
4: Good
5: Ok
6: Good
7: Meh
8: I liked it but it was a complete waste.
9: Good
10: Disappointing.

First four are great. Rest are meh. Worst is definitely the prison episode.

>muh kino
Please fuck off back to Sup Forums

Chimpanzees are the niggers of the jungle
Bonobos are at least more civilized

Meanwhile outside of Sup Forumsntrarians the general public loved Samurai Jack's concluding season

Why didn't you listen to him Sup Forums?

Wow the new season was just as hit-and-miss as the old ones.

who cares?
most of reviewers on RT are riding the nostalgia train or shills

>11 Reviews
>Most of it is just praising the visuals
>One guy even says the plot is weak

yeah ok.

KINO MEANS MOVIE THEATER

>original
>hit and miss

Glad to know you can see the minds of all those reviewers.

Shitposting, that happened

Meanwhile the average rating is 4.7/5

You wanna check IMDB's average ratings, too?

Autism and headcanons

>Ashi

The focus stopped being on Jack, and Genndy started copping out built up ideas.

To me, the show season began falling apart when the mysterious Samurai figure was reveal to be just a spoopy ghost to punch.

>see the minds of all those reviewers
>all those reviewers
there's only 11 reviews and I don't need to "see the minds of all those reviewers" when I can just read and evaluate their reviews.

>normies
Of course they'd love it, they wouldn't know taste if it slapped them in the face

So you're a gay furfag MRA?

The rest of the world is sjws though

The general public loves every mediocre thing.

Right. So the people whose opinion matters like it. Sounds good to me.

no, because other people's opinions on season 5 don't interest me anymore. I already know the season is not a 4.5/5 and no amount of shilling is going to convince me otherwise.

So what about their reviews says they're all shills?

Good to know you're learning

>the opinions of people who like everything they're told to like matter

>no, because other people's opinions on season 5 don't interest me anymore

Now you know how people feel about you

Not even my normie friends liked this shit. They seem to all agree the first three(and some four) episodes were great, but they were all saying Ashi was probably going to die at the end. Alot of them stopped watching at episode 8 when it pretty much confirmed she was going to die. The only ones that stayed around just rolled their eyes and changed the channel.

Honestly was interesting watching people see the show who never watched the original series.

Defense force on full force today, god damn.

>People with different opinions = defense forces
Grow up

a fanfic waifu oc happened

>shills
>people

well you're the one the keeps replying while bring nothing to the conversation, so stop replying if you're not interested. just mindlessly listen to IMDB an RT reviewers you praise so highly.

Not really helping your case.

>he says while posting on Sup Forumsmblr

>muh shills

Me thinking people are stupid for thinking that people liking something = shills doesn't help what cause?

I feel really bad for people that are going to watch the series in the future. They're going to have no idea why the series throws out all of its thematic elements in the final season to focus on a romance plot.

well lets start with the fact that most of them already decided it was great before it was over. obvious sign there. most of the reviews are clearly subjective and teeter on nostalgia value.

>well you're the one the keeps replying while bring nothing to the conversation

That'd be you, champ. You're the one saying that the consumers of a product voting with their feet don't matter. You can find a flaw in anything if you look for them.

Let's be clear. the overwhelming majority of people thought this was a great season and a great show and you're in the pretentious contrarian minority.

>muh appeal to popularity
Yeah and I bet you think Nu-Star Wars is actually good too.

>the episodes where Ashi and her clones are being brutally murdered are the only good ones

Really makes you think.

>the overwhelming majority of people thought
Are you one of those people whose every opinion is determined by what everyone else thinks?

You're one of those people whose opinion is determined seeing what's popular and reflexively hating on it

Taste is a meme. People aren't born with a magical ability to determine abstract quality, otherwise some kind of a 'taste gene' would've been discovered already.

>Making sure your opinion goes along with whats popular

>see the show who never watched the original series.
This is retarded. Why would you do that?

Excellent deflection, but I'm honestly curious as to what makes you think your argumentum ad populum is valid in the slightest.

Why is Sup Forums full of white special snowflakes?

Because they are normies.
Also it's pretty stupid to assume everyone watching Season 5 grew up on the original series, even Genndy knows this.

I thought you weren't interested in what I have to say? So basically you just reply to reaffirm your beliefs. Got it sport.
I already told you I don't care what the minority thinks, made that really clear. Also, "muh vocal minority" is not a argument. Just because you're too stupid to think for yourself and have to relay on the hive mind to support your opinions doesn't make you automatically right btw.

Look, it's one of those neckbeards who thinks naming a logical fallacy means they're smart or right about anything

>Just because you're too stupid to think for yourself
Post your degree faget.

>I am the only free thinker among the mass of sheeple

>1-3 fags
kys

>I already told you I don't care what the minority thinks, made that really clear.

You mean the majority. You don't care what the majority means. You don't like it when most people hate your shit thing and your shit on things most everyone likes. To clear things up.

Sorry that you can't handle that people don't agree with your shit opinions.

12 year olds started unironically using the word kino

theyre not they gang rape

Doesn't make it any less retarded

>reddit spacing
not him, but you need to go back faggot

Ok. Episode 1-4 are kino. Better?

He was the prophet we needed, but didn't deserve.

RoasTed

I'm not him, but too many people on Sup Forums seem to be clinging to this 'huh naming fallacies is a fallacy too!' excuse these days.

Let me explain this for retards: fallacy != argument. When you're using a fallacy, you're not providing arguments. But in order for your statement to hold any actual ground, you need arguments. See the problem yet? Pointing out a fallacy is essential for your opponent to acknowledge it and provide some actual arguments for his statement.

>kino
Stop that, no episode is really bad outside of the second half of 10. But even the closing scene is great.

>new season written by creator of series
>headcanons

Why do people even look for meaningful discussion on Sup Forums of all places?

Sup Forumsmblr isn't real besides some normalfaggotry.

Never been to reddit. You must really hate capitalization and spacing and punctuation?

maybe i should type like you and try less good to write things and use buzzwords and less diction cuck

Why would shills be posting after the fact. Are you a retard who just calls all dissenting opinions shills?

Sup Forums headcanons, user

>Why was there a quality drop?

Gee, it's almost like the PILOT EPISODES are DESIGNED to be better than the rest to snag your attention!

Hmmmmm...

>Never been to reddit.
sure you haven't kiddo. go ahead and correct my grammar some more, it doesn't make you look autistic at all.

Probably because naming a fallacy IS a fallacy and is not a substitute for an argument and because something is fallacious doesn't mean it's wrong especially when you're not discussing something that can be argued logically, like whether something is "good" or not.

Streaming here

weebcrew.moe

Are you kidding me? Most pilots are absolute dogshit.

Eh, The Real Ghostbusters pilot was pretty rad.

youtube.com/watch?v=2IIOz2GcUa8

Except in this case you're being asked why you think your argument is valid.

Not for like, the last 20 years. Most shows now at least have a decent pilot just to hook people. You need that, especially with so much other choices people have for television.

>because something is fallacious doesn't mean it's wrong
This doesn't make sense in polemics though. If you state something, you should provide actual arguments for it, not to expect people to assume that you're automatically right. More on the contrary: in polemics, whenever one poses a thesis, it's automatically wrong until given proper reasoning, other we could just assume anything and there'd be no point in polemizing.
So if you see a fallacy during polemics, you should point it out and demand actual arguments.

This is the same site that has Age of Ultron at 74 percent (7.2) and whose Tomatometer for Beauty and the Beast changed from 52 (5.4) to 83 (6.x) after the LeFou Is Gay announcement. You expect me to trust that this has any bearing on what's good?

Every thread hating on Samurai Jack and calling it shit is stating something, not provide actual arguments, and expect everyone to assume that they're automatically right without anything resembling a thesis or proper reasoning.

You know what else isn't a substitute for an argument?
Asserting something is good because it's popular.

>is stating something, not provide actual arguments
There have been plenty of threads talking about plenty of reasons why it's bad. Just because you choose to ignore them in fear of having someone disagree with your opinion doesn't mean they don't exist.

Or asserting that something is shit because it's popular

"pacing" is not an argument

"mary sue" is not an argument

Throwing around buzzwords is not an argument.

Case in point.

Or asserting that someone only dislikes something because it's popular.

Good, this mean histrionics are going to get good taste just to attentionwhoring.

Only shows that're intended to last a while.

Shows with a shorter run time tend to blow their budget on the first and last few episodes.

"Samurai Jack was never good in my opinion, the show had an episodic plot, that went absolutely nowhere like BTAS"

Awesome critical analysis, you guys convinced me with that logical argument. Samurai Jack was always shit.