Banshee

Are there any other shows like this which consistently have amazing gruseome fight scenes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Tq-OaSsUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which show?

Screaming Gaelic Ghost Cunts

a good scene is when the indian chick is fighting with burton, when they pan over the car and her tomahawk blade punches through was pretty tight

I was surprised how much I liked Banshee, thought it was gonna be some cinemax super cheese

Aww yeah. This scene is the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Tq-OaSsUQ

This so hard. Fuckin' love me some Banshee.

I think they were very happy with how their seasons of Strike/Back went over, and decided to try something in that vein.

Think I'm going to try out Quarry and see if it's any good

this image makes me want to see some thicc pasty cock

>gets penis bitten off
>winces, pulls up pants
>continues fighting

wtf was that guy superhuman

STILL MAD ABOUT QUARRY

STILL
FUCKING
MAD

He did nothing wrong

What did prometheus meam by that?

quarry was great. it starts a little slow then ends the first episode with a bang. the rest is just kino.

Season 4 was a mistake.

It was quite forgettable, the showrunner really made a mistake in deciding not to try to top S3 and go for something more "grounded", but at least it didn't ruin the fucking show like the leftovers s3 finale did.

>mfw I'm a kung fu training Amish niece fucking meat processing Mafia boss

>It ain't gonna suck itself

season 5 got a little wierd

He was protohuman
I mean, it's not really as funny when that's what the actual scene is

>Siobhan
Literal 10/10, too bad there weren't more feet scenes

wtf Sup Forums's gay now

she was bangin, tfw the chayton snaps her neck

>tfw you will never be this effortlessly /fa/

>Siobhan
lol

siobhan was perfect, would definately drink beers in the airstream with her

>shit feet
>mega slut
>dumb as fuck
No thanks

This dude really pulled off the Asian tranny look very well

Siobhan was top qt and also probably the only decent female character in the show.

did anyone else notice how they called her "shibon" for 2 seasons before someone told them it was "shivon"

>Bud'mo means We shall live forever

watched S1 years ago and still remember laughing at this

no

Did you know this dude voices Splinter in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles catoon?

I kekked.

that was kind of disappointing, I mean if youre going to try and make it gruesome might as well go all the way
all those axe wounds and only blood? there should be chunks of flesh, or the characters should at least react to having major tissues sliced in half
and when he broke her arm, it just crunches and we see her cradling it. I want to see a broken floppy arm

Are you just trying to get someone to post the leaks?

watch it again. it's hilarious.

her leaked nudes were legit. like a thousand photos of her doing everything

shoutout to whoever worked on banshee and supplied us with those sweet ass leaks of her and lili simmons

Spartcaus is definitely worth a watch. First season has pretty shitty cg and second season (Vengeance) is a little slow, but it's pretty violent and has a surprising lot of good characters

Thanks, user, I will check that out!

gotta link bruh

Another one not holding back too much is Hannibal. Got 3 seasons and absolutely worth the ride

>Quarry
Don't remind me, that show was amazing yet got cancelled after one fucking season and a huge cliffhanger ending.

I'm still mad as fuck.

Yeah I will second that Spartacus is extremely watchable

>cut camera whenever technical hand to hand needs to be shown, never cut when minimal choreography is required

shit action choreographer and director

I actually thought there would be a plot development between Bunker and the black DA lady. I thought they had a great dynamic going. That Police Station siege was an awesome episode. How they got away with killing a bunch of Native Americans is beyond me.