Voltron Tumblr fan threatening to leak pics if the studio doesn't make his gay ship canon

>Voltron Tumblr fan threatening to leak pics if the studio doesn't make his gay ship canon

As if they couldn't get any worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad this happened, it demonstrates gays are not mentally stable people.

> lying about what happened so you can shit talk tumblr

user, no.

Wtf is Klance?

That is exactly what happened, what the fuck are you talking about?

Comic fag here.

How is it that you cartoon fags make us look like decent human beams in comparison?

The leaker was someone else.

Bitch, gays aren't natural born secret agent espionage ghost recon soldiers to Solid Snake some data of a show I don't give a shit about

Worst pairing

It should be Kallura and Shance

Jesus Christ. What did the leaks show?
I almost don't want to know out of respect for Mir (and hatred of these stupid fans) but my curiosity is getting the better of me.

What happened with the Tokyo Ghoul fandom?

>I guess something had to outdo the Tokyo Ghoul fandom today
Why are Fujos such cancer

Kaneki and Touka had sex for 18 pages and Tumblr told the Author to kill himself over twitter

They only fueled this stuff by giving these crazy shippers what they wanted in Korra.

Shippers are fucking retarded. This has only confirmed this fact again.

And why are you spreading lies? It's clearly showing three different people. Third person wanting pairing of whoever the fuck they are is completely unrelated to this leaks. This is Sup Forums not tumblr drama world

The main character (Kaneki) hooked up with the lead chick (Touka).

The 'Kaneki-Hide' shippers LOST THEIR DAMN MINDS.
I'm talking 'telling the manga creator to kill himself, burning volumes of Tokyo Ghoul in protest' kind of batshit insanity.

It managed to out-toxic the Steven Universe fandom, something I didn't even think was possible.

Can't someone just dox him and ruin his life instead?

Oh damn. At least us mako/Korra shippers don't do that kind of shit

homosexuals are a disgrace to the human race

*her
It's a female animation student who took the photos

this

Jesus christ. I've heard numerous stories about fans going berserk because something didn't happened their way but it's really something else these days when you can directly tell the author to kill himself.
Like the boundary between the creator and his readership has been completely broken and it just leads out to horrible things.

Wrong person. Title was clickbait. But no we shouldn't. Or we're no better. She ,whoever she is , should take it down herself and accept she's a piece of shit

>Ruining your future career as an animator to get your stupid ship cannon

This. It's exactly why I'm glad Ishida uses a pen name

This was confirmed to be a troll account.

Homosexuals has nothing to do with this unless the girl student is a gay man. Stop being offended, no one will ever hit on you

God I wish I was a competent writer just so I could troll my autismo fan retards

Why do you care what gays do? It doesn't affect your life in any way.

Tumblr and Shippers, one day I'll figure out which faction i truly do hate/pity/love more.

Until then, just keep the "lulz" coming...

Stuff like this makes me want Trump to get assassinated just so we can have President Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence.

fandoms are cancer

Mike "Taze Away The Gay" Pence?

Why is one of this little shits bringing MP100 into this?

I don't know how real this is. This lady seems to be Russian and doesn't speak any English. I can't find her tumblr probably because it's Russian. I see cam-quality snapshots on her Twitter but that's about it

And translation for one of them is "Pesos I now pirate known by the voltron)))". But that could be sarcasm and she's being framed or what. No idea

But this is not the gays fault. This shit is always the fujoshits.

>It managed to out-toxic the Steven Universe fandom, something I didn't even think was possible.

Pretty sure the NaruSaku fans did the same to Kishimoto when Naruto ended. /r/ing the narusaku tears crop.

Mike "A Spike For Every Dyke" Pence has a solution for that too.

She also says "By the way, what kind of tweet did the studio ask me to remove"
So she doesn't know what they talking about and neither made any demands. She probably removed whatever it was by now

Nothing to do with shipping it seems

It's up to the rest of the fans to delete their retweets or whatever then

Comics are for manchildren. Cartoons are for actual children.

dis

Fujoshits aren't gay, though.

No, user. We're on Sup Forums, so he is obviously talking about Mighty Pence, The Thunder of God.

Has nothing to do with anything.

I've met dozens of fujo and not a single one of them was straight.

Then your fuck buddies are dudes

I don't have fuck buddies.

Hey Sup Forums, we now have the power to destroy Voltron. We can literally shut it down with legal complications. Is anyone here that heartless to do so?

That's not what Sup Forums was saying last week

>/r/ing the narusaku tears crop
I will do you one better, senpai.
I present the improved and updated Hall of Anal Devastation:
>imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

What are the pics?

>posting twitter shit
>not posting the actual leaks themselves
One job Sup Forums. ONE JOB.

Fujos are definitely primarily straight. Some are bisexual (or more rarely lesbian) but most are straight.

The only ones who have it in their drives are those who wish Voltron's shut down so better to not kn-

Hey! Why isn't Cartoon Network doing all they can against leaks?

Well, if Sup Forums was saying it, it must be true.

>demanding Voltron's death
Maybe OP doesn't want that?

But Mike looks like a homo already.

Honestly though those leaks didn't show anything worth spoiling. All we got were confirmed female Galra (including Merla) and a cute Altean that might be Romelle.

Maybe it's because I'm an oldfag with Voltron, but it really didn't reveal anything I wasn't expecting.

That's good actually. I'm sure people can wait to see the show to continue thriving

I definitely want the show to thrive. I just think people are being silly about OMG SPOILERS.

The difference is SU is a continuous "toxic" fandom while things will go relatively back to normal with Tokyo Ghoul after some deliberation and simmering down of the autists.

Only hysterical tumblrteens think these week ass leaks could effect the show's production in any way. It's honestly pretty silly.

This. These leaks are really weak.

If I had seen a leak where Lotor grabbed on Allura in a compromising way, or Shiro talking to the cute Altean girl, or even Keith facing a female Galra I would think more on it.

Plus it's not like we gota good LOOK at Lotor either.

LOTOR HAS EYES CONFIRMED h o l y s h i t

DELET THIS!

This isn't what happened at all. This person did not go to the studio.

The person who did go said Mir didn't stop them from taking photos (they didn't sign anything either). They shared the pictures unaware that they weren't allowed to, and are currently trying to correct the issue by getting everyone to delete them. They've also contacted tumblr about getting the images removed. It was an honest if foolish mistake, and Mir fucked up as well by not enforcing their no photos policy.

The Klancefag threatening Mir is just some random dumbass.

Shut the fuck up Batman

Tokyo Ghoul PICKED THE FUCK UP.

Thank you based Ishida.

>but it's really something else these days when you can directly tell the author to kill himself
Is it? End of Evangelion feauture fan letters of ex-fans telling Anno to kill himself and such.

>The City of Tumblr

This.

Nips aren't concern with our issues to give a damn to consider to make commentary on it i.e., SJW, Sexuality, etc cetera.

All Ishida want to do is make manga not use it as a platform like Sugar does with Steven Universe to voice his opinions.

I just got on the ride today, marathoning the first season and a few episodes of season 2.
Please don't make me regret this.

Dude, don't pretend that Ken Penders doesn't exist.

This stuff is in his ballpark

┌(┌^o^)┐┌(^o^)┐┌(^o^┐)┐┌(^o^)┐┌(┌^o^)┐

Sorry user, if you care about fandoms at all you're already dead. The show is alright though.

This thread can be still be saved! Post whoever is best boy/girl in your heart.

Both of them are the best

Which is double retarded because the whole series only starts because Kaneki wanted to get his Dick wet by fucking a Ghoul girl who is far out of his league.

How anyone could think he's gay I don't know.

The manga is good but don't bother with the anime. In the anime he's a little bitch the entire time until the end. In the manga he mans up pretty quickly.

Most fujo are straight women.

Some shippers especially tumblr shippers are full on cancer and totally batshit crazy. They're not really about "social justice" they're just assholes and totally obsessed with their personal favorite cute boyz desu XDDD uwu to the point of being absolutely crazy fucking bullies about that, it's the same basic crowd and mindset as people who threaten the male actors they have a big crush on's families and talk about wanting to kill them so they can have the male actors to themselves, it's just boy crazy girls who are also crazy assholes

>toxic
Please stop using tumblrspeak.

This isn't an official voltron circlejerk thread, though.

You must have missed the endings of Bleach and Naruto

I mean, it is a pretty good shorthand for "90% of these people are shitty and insane" isn't it?

True. Don't know if anyone wants one this late though.

How did Bleach end? I stopped paying any real attention after the anime stopped. I'm still mad Retsu died though.

>Used to work in animation studio for mocap
>entire career in jeopardy if even suspected I broke NDA
>company lets normies in and they of course leak shit
Well I hope they learned their lesson, never let the public have access to WIP content and never let Mexico or India work on content not due in a few months.

Shippers should be shipped. To North Korea. On a nuclear long range ICBM.

IchiRuki sunk like a lead balloon, IchiHime became canon, see results here and here: imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

There have been a few spergouts over TG already. Another example is a character who disguises herself as a man dropping the disguise and going back to acting like a woman, which made people flip out because it invalidated their trans headcanons.

>1% of the us population , probably less , demanding the 99 bend over backwards to appease them while slowly and subtly pushing their inherently self destructive culture on the masses
>Doesn't effect you
Be stupid somewhere else user. I've no problem with what a guy wants to put in his butt but American homosexuals and their culture is a cancer

Dunno what gays are like in the other parts of the world .

I don't get why you're sperging out so much right now, the leaker was a woman, not a gay dude.

I'm not even the original user you were replying to, your post was just so fucking braindead it warranted my two cents

>but it's really something else these days when you can directly tell the author to kill himself

thats not the worst

I know jk rowling got death threats from harryXhermione shippers that the police considered credible

>implying being gay is an excuse for this faggotry

People actually thought Ichigo would just dump Orihime for Rukia? Why?

>Dump orihime

They weren't dating

to b honest, I don't think fujoshi are gay. They're Sup Forums version of straight

It was pretty obvious they were gonna be together, so why would Ichigo just make a u-turn for Rukia?