1 week later and the finales still shit

1 week later and the finales still shit

Yeah the episode before it was worse.

holy shit it's been a week already

I liked it until the wedding scene

One week later and Op's asshole still hurts.

I liked it until Ashi suddenly had Aku powers.

Hell, I like the whole season, despite some pacing flaws.

yup
those first four episodes were awesome tho

1 week later and the whiner babies are still whining.

>1 week later and i'm STILL throwing a bitch fit because i didn't get my OTP ending

FTFY. fuck off and stay mad, fedora tipper retard.

Eat shit you meme spouting shittaste mongoloid

So...much...pain...

I liked many the parts of the season, but looking at the season as a whole, I'm disappointed.

IT'S BEEN

>contrarians flipping at the speed of light to actually defend this season

Boo hoo, they like something I don't. Get over it, already.

The last three episodes of Samurai Jack EVER were
>Pointless chase episode around an abandoned spaceship
>Hugely disappointing Guardian rematch fakeout with a boring between between Jack and the autistic screeching guy
>A bunch of halfassed callbacks, a shitty final battle, and Jack getting stood up at the altar

Upset?

Callbacks were there only to waste the time they could have used to write a good finale. Worst scene was the Brady Bunch thing with the Scottsmans kids.

You cartoon fags deserve all the hate you get.
Each one of you had his own fanfiction and you faggots got mad because it didn't come true.
You're no better than SU and star vs fags.
Just remember that it's a cartoon, the story wasn't that great to begin with, just like all other cartoons.

>how dare people not like something I like

>fedora tipper retard.
Wouldn't fedoras want the needlessly hopeless and godless ending as evidence of man's superiority in persevering even in isolation?
Then again there's the alternative and original definition of fedoras who are supreme gentlemen so it's fuzzy what you're going for.

your impotent rage =/= an argument. try again, moron.

>he actually thinks fedoras are serious about that "solemn masculinity" bullshit
>he doesn't realize that it's ALL a front because they're too much of a shit stain loser to land a woman