How come in all of the negative reviews of the prequels from RLM, none of the music, world building...

How come in all of the negative reviews of the prequels from RLM, none of the music, world building, or creature designs are listed as positives for the films?

Why don't they mention how bad these are in the sequel movies? Are these 3 things really the only criteria that means anything? Was it autism?

Because he just wanted to make fun of the prequels. It wasn't about giving an honest review it was about tearing down something he hated.

>Why don't you talk about the good the Clintons have done when you are talking about how shitty they are?

no clinton ever did a good thing

>world building, or creature designs

He thinks they're shit. Did you even watch the reviews?

>food analogy

The prequel world build was actually good though and brought forth a shit-ton of lore into the EU, games, and shows. As were the majority of the creature designs. Not to mention the ships. Are you baiting?

>this is what prequelfags actually believe

don't be dumb, all we knew from the OT was empire controlled the galaxy, Tattoine, Alderan was peaceful Correlians made fast freighters.
The Prequels World-built like a motherfucker.

Fuck off Reddit Letter Media

OT didn't do a lot of world building but it did it well
PT did a fuckton of world building but it was done pretty badly, good world building came OUT of the PT but the films themselves did it awfully

>just realizing their analisis is pretty shallow
in some re:View I think Jay made a comment about alien designs and Mike said that shit doesn't matter

link to said video?

He told you at the end, they tried having new story and characters, but the characters were boring and the drama was hackneyed. He wasn't wrong.

A critique is not a review

Critiques are risk free pot shots for cowards that don't require an understanding of what makes material good, only what makes it bad

That said if Plinkett didn't want to take on what the prequels did right, he didn't have to. Who cares really. There are movies that are actually good that can be done with.

Do you even know what you're talking about

What's the difference between a well built and poorly built world? What can someone fuck up?

There is no good and bad. It's just more and less. And world building doesn't make a good story, it just makes a hobby for people who want to write encyclopedias for shit that isn't real.

it was the Independence Day re:View I think

>What can someone fuck up?
you can be inconsistent, break your own rules, introduce something and then ignore it etc

subtle user

>world building
sick of this fucking meme. None of the worldbuilding in the prequels does anything but retroactively harm the universe created in the OT or is just bad to mediocre on its own merits. The only exception is some of the Tatootine stuff in TPM.

The RLM things are a joke, the whole point is to shit on the movies. I don't doubt he believes everything he says but it's not like they're meant to be fair.

>implying the music is bad in the sequel trilogy
>implying the music wasn't the one redeeming factor of tlj
opinion discarded

Not that user but TFA had a bland rehash soundtrack

I haven't seen TLJ but literally no one here has praised its soundtrack and we aren't above that. PT music is loved.

I'm just calling it and saying you're full of shit.

Also not that user. TLJ’s soundtrack is fucking shit. It’s bland, almost always played at the same volume, repetitive, and fragmentary. It also didn’t come up with a single new tune aside from a shitty four-note fanfare that represents the Dreadnought at the beginning.
TFA’s was more emotional, better matched to the pacing of the scenes and gave us at least four good tunes (Rey’s theme, the March of the Resistance, Kylo’s theme, and the Jedi Steps at the end).