She's right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/1083484_blade?
youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is popular
lol

Well, she isn't lying.

I can already tell you the audience metascores for Black Panther are going to be fabricated bullshit,vote bombed by black people that will not look at the movie's quality but will vote 10/10 just because the hero is black

>Lynch

How about we wait until it comes out before we say who is right or wrong.

Excellent thread, Ashley.

It won't be blacks doing that it will be white liberals.

It will be just like "get out". total fake bullshit. 100% Rotton tomato scores. Hip hop artists paying people to write positive reviews

>sjw with White savior complex

She should kill herself

Black people don't care enough to give energy to shit like this. Come on dude.

I will definitely be votebombing it for that reason

So I guess blade and Spawn are just nothing
Fuck Ashly Lynch that dumb bitch always running her mouth and spewing nonsense

Big if true.

She's wrong it will have a 89% audience rating on RT.

Metascore is not worth even mentioning.

like anybody is going to see it and give ita review

critics will give it 100%

Kind of like they did with Obama

twitter didn't exist back then therefore they never happened

The logic works both ways, look at Ghostbusters 2016. It's a 19% RT that got pushed up to the high 70s by communism.

She’s the type of bitch who’d get raped by a Muslim migrant and blame white imperialism for it.

Lol they already know this shit movie is going to bomb so they try and damage control by using the evil waycists as a scapegoat. Pathetic, try making something with a semblance of quality niggers

That's some terribly uncreative cover.

I don't want to throw fuel on a fire, but Black Panther has always been boring. The source material was boring to begin with. I don't know how you fix that in a movie without writing some other character and just recycling the name. Black Panther is the Aquaman of Marvel, just kinda around out of some sense of being obligated to invite him. The struggle will be finding a use for him.

Black Panther being made is only push the diversity bullshit of an all-black cast to make money, nothing more. Film isn't gonna change anything and she does realize there have been other black popular heroes who became and popular like spawn which was one of the biggest popular comic characters of the 90s and fucking blade. Only ppl that will inflate the reviews are morons saying how "one of a kind" or a "first" to see a black hero when that's already been achieved.

This. They're deflecting criticism before the movie is even out. Kinda makes me glad, it means they're finally scared.

Pretty sure the opposite will be true, critical acclaim all around just like Wonder woman, even though the end product is just more of the same old shit.

ITT white people agreeing and disagreeing with white people over movies made by white people

Ashley Lynch is fat

rottentomatoes.com/m/1083484_blade?

fucking whites.

Where do you think all the Worldstar uploads come from? Of course they'll upboat this movie to hell and back.

>there are people this unironically emotionally invested in capeshit

we nuked TLJ for putting women and minorities in their flick, we will do the same to anyone who tries to replace white men. we will not be replaced libcucks, we are too red pilled

The depressing thing is I can already tell you the professional critic metascores for Black Panther are going to be fabricated bullshit, rated highly by people happy that a black superhero is popular.

Why didn't people nuke reviews for a movie like Get Out?

I took my redpills mommy
you did! why what a good goy you are billy. now those nasty parasites called niggers spics and muslims wont get you.
just stay in your room and be quiet let mommy handle everything ok dear

>we nuked TLJ

Cringe

>Why didn't people nuke reviews for a movie like Get Out?

Because if anything the polar opposite of what she's saying will happen will actually happen.

Get Out was also breddy gud

Rate the accuracy of my prediction

>U DONT LIKE MOVIE, U DONT BUY TICKET, BLU-RAY + MERCHANDISE MEANS U RACISS
What did Disney mean by this?

Upvoted

>the virgin niglet
>the Chad white man

>she

As long as it's not shit then she has nothing to worry about

Why do liberals pretend that having black people in movies is controversial?

Blackies btfo daisy moves over to her white protector

Just like Blade huh?

>mfw people dont give a shit because hes supposed to be a black character

those people wont watch the movie. i dont think its so much the main character being black its the over the top state of africas technology. its literally "we wuz kangz" the movie

there are black people who wont watch it because of that

It's like how everyone hates the Lethal Weapon movies because they show a black guy and a white guy working together.

Exact opposite will happen.

The critic scores will be high whether the movie is good or not, because a lot of critics nowadays no longer tell you whether a movie is good or bad, but rather whether or not a movie promotes a social message they agree with. The audience score will be based on whether or not audiences like it.

Personally, I predict it'll have a high audience score. Most of the Marvel movies do. You look at something like Spider-Man: Homecoming, and it has an 88% on RT. But Homecoming had diversity, why didn't Russian hackers bomb it? Because they're actually fairly accurate representations of how general audiences feel about these movies.

My prediction for Black Panther's audience scores: somewhere in the 80s, probably upper 80s.

If you love it it's because you're a SJW, liberal cuck.

If you hate it it's because you're an alt-right, nazi racist.

The only winning move is to not watch it at all.

Someone link this guy the comic pic where WUZs gloat about leaving other africans to die for the greater (their own) good, because that's what a true KANG does.

Except in BP the white guys are few and completely evil. It's a good thing it's not Wakanda vs Latveria.

The depressing thing is there are people on this planet discussing the opinion of a middle aged woman who dyed her hair red.

So if the audience scores are good does that mean that TLJ was objectively shitty?

you're unironically not watching this because it has blacks. Retarded logic or not.

>white liberals mass vote 10/10 because the hero is black
>white right wingers mass vote 1/10 because the hero is a nigger

truly what a time to be alive in America, a golden age

All right.

It might be decent though, but the scores will be untrustworthy regardless.

>Get Out was also breddy gud
Not really. It was alright to sit through once I guess, but I would definitely never ever watch it again.

Naa... its a passion project with lots of legit artistic talent behind it... that shit is going to be kino and the sjws are going to cry because they wont be able to point to it and bitch about how white supremacist misogynist rapist bigots are ruining audience scores of all the minority starting movies

Blade>>>Black Panther

No, I'm not watching it because I'm not into marvel shit anymore.

i knew you'd deflect with some garbage like that. pfff

They need a "cause" to be rallying for because without it their lives are empty and meaningless

You're not thinking very hard if you can't imagine a way that SJW's can bitch about wypepo when their diversity movie is about to drop.

Anybody remember when movies were just movies? Is anybody enjoying this, any of it?

Why don't you people just admit the truth and say that the culture war is whites vs whites and leave everybody else the fuck out of it?

there are people that dislike capeshit and don't watch them
i know it must be surprising for you

>Its easier to suspend disbelief about a black vampire who hunts vampires than a technologically advanced African nation
Seriously. We've had our kino black comic book movie for two decades but no one noticed or cared. Also, Kristofferson is fucking 10/10 in that movie.

A problematic movie? Oh fuck what will we do? Someone tell the Rabi!

How in the fuck is Blade’s critic rating that low? It’s STILL the best capeshit film by a country mile.

LITERALLY FUCKING WHO?

Yea she is totally right, and you can be damn sure the critics will be fair and judge it accordingly. I mean never before has a movie received unnecessary praise because it was made by black people. Never, before.

is it wrong to unironically not watch this cause it has blacks? i dont want to give them the benefit of humanity

It's going to be a massive, massive flop. Audience scores won't even matter when nobody actually pays to go see it in the cinemas. There is no audience for this movie. Not even black people will watch it.

F u C K

O f F

S i l L y

N i GG e r

>Implying I was going to watch Roadside Picnic: Soyboy Edition in the first place

then you should have started with that. Youre obviously covering and it's really sad.

this. jordan peele was right

Except Wonder Woman was good

Critics used to be mostly smug urbanites employed by major newspapers who turned their nose up at everything that wasn't "art". They got their money from the newspaper, not the film industry. Thanks to the internet, most "critics" are essentially industry contractors paid to give positive reviews.

>Mommy goes to a different room to fuck Jamal

the movie is gonna get perfect reviews, who are we even fooling here.

>black superhero movie taking place in alternate africa where africa is relevant

everyone must see this important movie right now

i'm not even the guy you were arguing with

It kinda confuses me why people want movie to fail. All the execs see is money anyways. If Black Panther does well, they'll probably be more likely to adapt more of their black super heroes/characters on screen rather than race swapping white characters. Unless you're the type that REEEEEE's anytime you see a black character existing in anything that is.

DUDE FUCK NIGGARS TRUMP IS BASED FUCK REDDIT EVEN THOUGH WERE ALL FROM THERE HAHA RIGHT MAGAPEDES???

me neither man. ahhaha fuck off.

What ever anger by Russian trump alt-right spam trolls will be compensated by critics giving a credit to trash.

That's how I feel about like 90% of movies now, especially thrillers/horror. Once you've seen it once the suspense and mystery is over

Didn't work for james rolfe

Dis bitch loooooves nigga dick.

On the subject of things flying under the radar, does anyone else feel like The Matrix ripped a fair few things off from Blade?

>Sunglasses and trenchcoat aesthetic
>Had a bullet time scene
>Had a weird nightclub scene
>Had a vintage car
>Hero is laden with weapons at all times
>World is secretly a human cattle farm ruled by sinister outside force theme
>Building lobby fight
>Heads explode like in Hokuto No Ken
>Hero defeats bad guy using hacks by making him explode

All a year before The Matrix.

>Everyone hates Black Cat Man coz hes the frist black man hero

its like people forget there is already 2 of them on the team. Bird man and Not Original Iron Man Black Version 1.2

false flag

Honestly, a lot of that was just shit we thought was cool in the 90's. Black trenchcoats, sunglasses, akimbo guns, bullet time, martial arts, fantastical stories because the real world was boring. The Matrix, Blade, etc was pretty much a collection of every 90's cool trope rolled into one film. Underworld would be a great example too if it came out a few years earlier.

>implying that anyone cares enough to do that
Even if you're buying the bullshit claims that this happened with TLJ and Ghostbusters, there were a lot more people invested in those franchises.

if anything i'd bet the other way around

Also the opening scene of Blade is Matrix as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA

It kills me how these people simply cannot conceive the possibility that the movie could just be bad and worthy of criticism or hate.

thats a man, baby.