Go back to Sup Forums

>go back to Sup Forums

go back to Sup Forums

you're alone and useless on a friday night too, huh? so what's new with you?

Check the catalogue for the Fire and Fury thread and you realise that Shareblue are still here on Sup Forums

Ham4Her??

Back to Sup Forums

>I'm wearing this shirt so I can fuck these 2
beta males are sneaky

For the muslims.

look at all these triggered libcuck snowflakes. awwww you need a safe space, kid?

>implying

At best he wants them to fuck him

We have boards for a reason. Same reason I tell faggots who want to talk about games to go back to Sup Forums, musicniggers to go back to Sup Forums and faggots to go back to /lgbt/

>everyone who tells me to stop spamming Sup Forums shit on non-Sup Forums boards must be a libkeke soyboy, yes!
>there's no way people are just fed up with my retarded shit derailing every topical conversation on the board

>I discuss politics on a angolian platesculpting community

They are soy boys because they are the minority.

Sup Forums is just as annoying, whiney, and triggered as pic related- and the average /pol user is probably uglier and believes in much worse things than more female heroes which to be honest is of no fucking consequence at fucking all. this is why you Sup Forumsacks are so fucking dumb. do you think male leads are going anywhere? like really? or white leads for that matter? they aren't, never will.

t. soyboy

>t. soyboy

If you don't anons calling out kike shit and agenda pushing in films + television go back to your nicely bubblewrapped subreddit, soyfriend.

go back to tumblr

Projecting

Sup Forums is pol. Almost everyone on Sup Forums also posts on pol.

what is that creature on the left anyways

>"""""progressive"""""" ideology constantly being injected into film and television
>shut up you can't react to this or you're as bad as SJWs

>another obsessed shitpost from a phoneposter
Cringe.

t. 2016 election newfag

wrong. i never thought it was anyone but the right side calling me soyboy

I want to lick asian girl pusy!

go back to

You fuckers are absolutely worse than SJWs. Reason being because I never came across SJWs on Sup Forums ever, but have had to deal with retarded uninformed Sup Forumsaks progressively ruining every board on this site for a fucking while now. I'm sick of it. It would be one thing if Sup Forumsaks were even a little informed, but they usually are not at all beyond what they read on Sup Forums or whatever, yet are so fucking smug beyond belief. It's like very Sup Forums poster on here is so fucking full of themselves it's as if they think they're seriously writing important political critiques... Honestly current Sup Forums does not deserve the term Sup Forumsak- you absolute faggots lose the funny and cool nickname.

>calling out
Whoa, aren't you a crazy badass for "calling out" ebil jew agenda on Sup Forums of all places, huh? Somebody stop these madmen!

Is it possible to have stylish/"trendy" glasses without being a nu-male?

>bro just accept it, it doesn't matter lmoa.

(you)