This capeflick was horrible

this capeflick was horrible
>characters werent relatable
>pacing was hideous
>music was not existant

This was the best one you utter pleb.

no it was not i mean how can you say the characters were reletable cause they werent i mean you really cant relate plus that pacing omg and where was the music

Yep.

Batman v supermsn was better than all the batbale movies

>Crime Drama + Batman Origin

Sorry, mate, it was a classic.

no cause u couldnt relate i mean u have then batman and then it comes and theres just no way to be related so not relatable bad movie

I'm a die hard Batman fan but I fall asleep every single time I watch it, and I don't fall asleep during movies. Ever. I've tried to like it and I fucking love Bale but its just a goddamn sleeping pill which I can't seem to overcome. To this day I'm not sure I've seen it all the way through. For the rest of you, glad you enjoyed it. I'm not shitting on it by any means, I just cant stay awake so I'm just blogging it seems. So yeah. Thanks for subscribing I guess.

You forgot about the horrible camera and boring plot. At least Dark Knight had Harvey Dent.

and it was very long movie

>Thanks for subscribing
stopped reading right there

first post worst post

Probably the best capeshit so far.

kys cause you got massive brain tumors bub

This was a great Batman origin movie, other than the shaky cam fight scenes which they realized and did away with by The Dark Knight. It did feel too long, but then just when I thought it must be ending Scarecrow poisoned a district of the city and I was on board again.

It honestly holds up better than both of its sequels. Dark Knight is objectively better but not because of Batman. Batman Begins nails the mythology and identity of the character in a way no other batshit has.

It was great compared to Batman and Robin (aimed at kids/toy deals). Begins had a lower budget and was grounded, so it was a franchise rebirth.

Now the question will be if general audiences want a happy toned DCEU or a mid of git and drama.

It's a shame Chris Nolan changed Gotham City so much from this film to The Dark Knight. IN Batman Begins in was real and dirty, and shady as fuck, but in The Dark Knight, and Rises it's completely different clean and crisp looking.

Place scene aside,

TDK > BB >>>>>>> TDKR

It's not even close on that last one

Don't worry I'm sure Feige will do a movie as good as this in the next 20 years, the 40th time is the charm

>t.hothead

True.

Fpbp

>what is the old part of a city
>what is the poor part of a city
>what is the financial discrict of a city
wew

>characters werent relatable

Bait.

I don't think you understand why that is.