youtube.com/watch?v=pNus7GzegO4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wo0vqsQS-UA
youtube.com/watch?v=xZBMVeMIjwM
youtube.com/watch?v=g123KUSeTzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GvXjQg7UO7I
youtube.com/watch?v=OYTJ7hKbgbg
eachvideo.com/watch?v=RAmisoU9hao

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Blackjack_O'Hare_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This doesn't seem so bad. Maybe too slapstick, maybe Rocket's voice is a little scratchy. Looks nice though.

>So this is the power of
go fuck yourself

a little cliche, but decent. B- !

One the better things Marvel's animation studio has put out in years. Compared to the absolute garbage they've churned out constantly this is a breath of fresh air. I even like how it's stylized, works well with the slapstick.

that actually wasn't bad.

It was also pretty cool that even as a series of pure comedy shorts they gave the characters a clear goal, plenty of setbacks, and so on.

>O'hare
Bucky? That you?

seems nice

>marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Blackjack_O'Hare_(Earth-616)
Introduced 2 years before Bucky, surprisingly.

I don't hate Rocket's voice here but I could certainly see it being better. Oddly I can easily imagine him with Rigby's voice or Beerus's from the English dub

1080p mega link where

>So this is the power of CG animation:
When you're willing to commit to making a new model, pose or rig every 4 seconds rather than starting with a fixed set of assets you stretch out for the entire short, then CGI starts to resemble the flexibility of real animation.

So basically Time+Effort=Quality?

Yup. The tech has become more fluid too -- you no longer have to struggle to make even the most basic things work.
Doing a Wild Take in 3D still takes more effort than it would in 2D, but the results look nicer if it's done right so everything kinda evens out.

Lylla when?

These are really good. I especially like the scene where Groot figures out which Rocket is the real one by being yelled at and still hugs him afterward.

TPB loadstone2k12

shapeshifter gve them 500k credits, but how did they earned the previous million?

Watch the episodes. The whole series is only half an hour long, total.

>rocket with rigbys voice
I sort of want this now.

>Abstraction in the art style
>Decent color palette
>Decent looking motion
>No reliance on after effect

Gosh, it's not shit! It's a miracle! It's not great but it's not shit!

Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket: STOP TALKING!!!

>it's not shit!
And that is why it will never be a full show.

Writing is bad, not awful just bad.

Animation is quite unique though and dare I say it good.

Too short, i need more

>bad writing
Elaborate

One-offs can change style. The regular cartoon shows carry a universal look between them since they're same universe. It's a throw back to the old policy of a company having one particular art style between all comic issues. Variation by artist, but a basic guideline they should all follow.

Ant-Man's cartoon short will also be a new style of animation

>maybe Rocket's voice is a little scratchy
Isn't that perfect for a raccoon?

>Ant-Man's cartoon short will also be a new style of animation

I'm really curious to see how that looks. I've seen the stills and they look like genuine comic book pages. It would be difficult to make it look not shit.

The animation is actually pretty solid. Not easy to capture the "toony" style of animation in 3D. Yet this pulls it off pretty well.