What's with the lack of sexy Indian women in comics?

What's with the lack of sexy Indian women in comics?

We're not ready for the hindfus yet, but we're getting there.

There aren't even any in real life don't know why you would expect them in comics

I nearly jacked off when I got to that panel. That's the stare of pure /ss/.

She did come out of her underwater sex coma when she sensed shota Kanan nearby.

go outside more, user

>nearly
You can admit you jerk off to comics. Lord knows I did (do)

comics are fantasy though, thats the point

India Indian, not America Indian.
I bet they don't even make spicy dishes.

There is Solstice in Teen Titans, but she was ruined by Lobdell in New 52

There was an AU where Lois was an Indian Woman

>What's with the lack of sexy Indian women
Cough cough.

Speaking for myself, they're fairly well formed, but the dark skin makes them sexually invisible to me. My eyes just skate over them.

It's not even racial, because even a tan makes a girl less noticeable to me. It's like they fade into the background.

That's like your opinion man.

t. redneck.

Hicks have been fucking injuns since old west days.

They don't use toilets

I know some indian chicks and they are all not pretty. And like the men they also smell like curry.

Why don't Indian women have big tits? It's not fair.

>hindfus
I'm _sari I never thought of that

Hey you can go straight to hell

That's Native American, dumbo.

There are plenty, none of them are on the market because they're pretty much married off by the time they're teens

They are too busy on the phone calling Americans saying they work for the IRS.

I got you senpai. She even has a nude scene in one issue.

There are plenty of hot American Indians. It's the Indian Indians that are ugly. Don't try to turn this around.

I'm sorry I didn't try to curry favor with you kind sir

>It's the Indian Indians that are ugly.
Show me a Navajo comparable to this.

I think Lobdell made some scientist chick when he was on Superman but then everyone ignored her because Lobdell isn't canon?

Devi is damn hot. The newest trade is alright but what's the most interesting part is how it's printed. The paper is slightly foiled, so some of the pages really shine. Works really well when dealing with gods.

She is from literally from India, retard

You're right, I confused her for the girl from Justice League United.

At least it's an accurate representation of real life.
Is it just something in their polluted water that makes so many of them look like men, or is it genetic?

That's an Indjun not an Indian.

So much salt but this guy is right.

Aw, someone doesn't live near a coastal metropolis. One of the few benefits to being in such an area? Qt Indians are a lot more common than anywhere else because Indians themselves are a lot more common than anywhere else in the US.
Almost makes this place worth it.
Almost.

They're still Asian ya goof. It's not as common. You have to get lucky and find 'em.

This.

You guys are triggered, but he's not entirely wrong. I live in NYC, and Hillside Avenue in Queens is basically Indian/Middle East-town. I went through a curry phase for awhile and actually made it a point to seek out qt Indian girls, but almost all of them looked like they were smacked by a frying pan. A hot Indian woman is an 11/10 easy, but the AVERAGE is about a 4 comparatively speaking. Blame the caste system for that.

There's just not a ton of money in it yet. Most people in India are poor as fuck. Add in they weren't super common in schools when and where comic book writers/artists grew up and you get no one putting in waifus to make up for an old unrequited crush.

>All the people ITT confusing American Indians with India Indians
Thanks Columbus!