Hey Sup Forums how long would a 4GB movie file take for you to download?

hey Sup Forums how long would a 4GB movie file take for you to download?

5 to 7 min?

12 to 16 mins

30 seconds

Oh my at least 8 hours.

2 min... no 48 hours

no 30 seconds

kek check'd

4 hours. Thank you Malcolm Turnbull.

only depends on how fast the seeds can get, i have no limit

2 hours probably more

Im with 2mb/s for years and its fine

24 hours, yes fuck my life , btw you like french cinema ?

its a trick question

we wouldnt download a movie
nor would we download a car

i mean that depends on the seeders and their u/l speeds but my innernutz tops out at about 25 MB/s so like three minutes?

~3 Mb/s

About an hour.

But they are putting fiber in my neghborhood by this summer, so after that like four min I guess.

6 calender years

47 minutes and 43 seconds.

not really that into it to be honest, i watch maybe 4 to 5 french films a year max

A couple of seconds, more or less, depending on the seeds and feeds.
I usually download 50GB full Blu-rays or full 4K Ultra HD releases, though, I rarely download rips.
But still, they take very little time to download, depending on the seeds and feeds.

I see, but "le cercle rouge",is really a great film, my wife is french and she was first to introduce me to it, you'll enjoy it !

Movie piracy is illegal and killing the industry. It's a sad state of affairs when a board devoted to love of the art of cinema is promoting the thievery of their beloved art.

Shame on the OP for bringing this cancer to a once respectable and wholesome forum where deep thinking cinema experts discuss the finer points of this art form.

I used to post on reddit but then found this quirky little corner. Now I might just head back there. This is a travesty.

I still go to the movies, last movie was blade runner 2049, piracy is not to blame

army of shadows is better

2 Minutes, because I'm not a faggot torrent user.

Seriously, it's 2018 and people still use this peer2peer shit to pirate?!

everything by Jean-Pierre Melville is good, I can thank my wife for that

Varg is that you?

Depend but typically a few minutes.

why would you download a 4gb movie when you can go for ripp version for less gbs? and why the hell would you use utorrent in 2018?

vargscape

>there are people on this forum RIGHT NOW who use uTorrent to download YIFY rips from The Pirate Bay

>100Mbps
5-6 min. Why?

Watch Purple Noon if you like Delon.

Better quality?

0 seconds.

I stream

and watch them on 15 inch laptops

You mean 11 inch 720p macbook airs

At max speed, 164 seconds. 200 Mbps in case anyone wants to check my math.

a gig takes me around 8 minutes, so 30 mins.

At full jiggabit speed 30 seconds. In reality more like 2-3 minutes because of the way torrents work

or their FUCKING phones

The main character dies in the end :)

pic related THE MAIN CHARACTER FALLS INTO THE POLICE'S TRAP AT THE END OF THE MOVIE AND FUCKING DIES AND LOSES ALL THE DIAMONDS HE STOLE :D

having seen the film already, that ending was shitty desu senpai
i know it's not supposed to be a happy ending, but fuck, it felt like a hayes code era film at that point, just have them getaway

~10 minutes

12 seconds

86 seconds from mega.nz