Infinity War to be delayed because of Han Solo

Take this with a grain of salt but apparently infinity war will be delayed because of Han Solo. Kathleen Kennedy is refusing to budge from the May release date and is causing problems for Feige.
She’s expecting Feige to delay infinity war so they aren’t so close as expected Feige won’t budge he reports to iger not this bitch.

Apparently she threatened to go the press with a fake harassment claim if he doesn’t comply I know it sounds fucked up right?

As of right the movies are within 3 weeks of each other.

Solo is a mess behind the scenes don’t believe anyone that says otherwise they want to keep release date to project confidence.

Not sure how this will play out. Feige had an unscheduled meeting with Iger on Friday so who knows what that was about.

Kathleen Kennedy has been nothing but problems behind the scenes. Expect it to blow wide open before solo drops i know someone over at the tracking-board.com who i won’t name but is working on a higher expose that will blow the door wide open in this bitch stay tuned.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/marvel-shake-up-film-chief-819205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This unsourced claim sounds reliable!

they both report to alan horn before they report to iger. alan horn doesnt fuck around. your story is false.

That wouldn't surprise me she seems like a genuine psycho

Feige reports to iger directly.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/marvel-shake-up-film-chief-819205

Kennedy is my brother's sister and what OP says is 110% truth.

>i know someone

They would never move Infinity War.

Secondly, Deadpool 2 got moved to the week after Han Solo.
Infinity War has a much hyped trailer and other promotional material in place - including junkets for very expensive performers. Deadpool 2 has had multiple trailers and promotional material.

Han Solo hasn't had ANYTHING except leaked Star Wars boxes.

Bullshit. The next installment in one of their biggest franchises delayed for a spin-off no one really wants, has barely started marketing, and was a behind-the-scenes clusterfuck?

>Feige reports to iger directly.

>After Feige's "years of frustration," the studio's movie group will now report to Disney's Alan Horn.

What were you trying to accomplish here, my friend?

>i know someone over at the tracking-board.com who i won’t name but is working on a higher expose that will blow the door wide

Drew McWeeny is the most turbo-retarded SJW in history. His only expose would be on how Kathleen Kennedy and Soy Wars are the greatest things to exist in cinema and that he loves watching his ex wife chug on black cock right in front of him.

My uncle at Nintendo put a bug inside of Kennedy's in-office Switch console (just for display of course), I can confirm!

>wikipedia Bob Iger
>early life
>"Iger was born to a Jewish Family..."

>Michael Eisner
>early life
>"Eisner was born to an affluent Jewish family..."

Why do Marvelcucks do this? Engage in blatant fake news to give their cancerous Feige some sympathies? Fuck off.

>Apparently she threatened to go the press with a fake harassment claim if he doesn’t comply
Come on user

>take this with grain of salt
>apparently
This all has the writing of a reliable source from our Marvel cocksucker posters. Bravo!

>Take this with a grain of salt
Hi ComicBookCast2
Your channel is just speculation central, it sucks, and you sound like a sperg.

Hypothetically how much money would Disney lose if they did dekay it. It would also fuck over the remaining phase 3 schedule and probably screw up phase 4 as well.

Go outside OP

Kathleen

>month of reshoots on RO
>TLJ fan backlash, no legs
>TLJ bombs in china
>has Rian lined up for another trilogy
>Fires directors of Han Solo past the midway point in shoot
>Han Solo already looks like a mess, and will likely not make 700 mill even with high RT because of fanboy backlash on TLJ
>Wants DISNEY to move AVENGERS, a movie with more hype and more trailer views than any other, including TFA, because her ego is bruised by the press and fanboys

sorry i don't buy it.

She will be fired though and Feige will replace her and will be in charge of Star Wars and Marvel at the same time.

As much as I'd like Feige to be in charge of both, The man has enough on his plate ;-;

I hope that cunt gets fired and had to live under a freeway overpass and then gets gangraped by a pack of aids ridden niggers.

Go to bed, Mel.

Oh no space capeshit competing with regular capeshit how will I ever know which movie not to see?

>disney will delay the most anticipated movie because of their most profitable franchise because of some cunt's B-movie

sounds legit bro

all of this because they won't move han solo to christmas because of mary poppins 2

>Behind the scenes frustration mounts
>Kennedy clashes with Marvel over release dates
>Based Feige doesn't back down
>Avengers tramples all over Solo.
>Solo bombs at Box office makes barely 400 million worldwide with $600 million budget and marketing
>Kathleen Kennedy "steps down" for family reasons
>Lucas steps out of the shadows and returns as chairman of Lucasfilm
>Lucas fires all of Kathleen's staff - reboots star wars
>"Star Wars: the Old Republic Movie Trilogy and TV show announced"
>Makes 10 billion worldwide. Prequels are forgiven.
>Kathleen Kennedy found of blue sloth milk overdose in cabin in the woods. No suspects.

Behold the future boys. I called it.

Shut the fuck up you pig fucking kike

If there's any one thing that'd kill off SW for good, it'd be Lucas coming back. Kennedy would get brought to heel by Disney well before that happened.

That's people used to say about Steve Jobs and Apple. Lucas just needed a break, and you guys needed to lay off about being so hard about the prequels.

>Lucas just needed a break
He needed one after ESB, and got it, 16 years after dumping the sequel trilogies the first time. Then he shat up the prequels. And Crystal Skull.
Lucas lost whatever touch he had after ANH & never got it back, it's only gotten worse. Whatever he'd have done with 7-9 would've been as bad (at best) or worse than what HAS been done.

Nothing is worse than TLJ. I would rather have Lucas than more of this garbage.

>the virgin soy wars vs the infinity chad

I see what you are trying to say, but after all those unused concept art pieces were released, it seems like Lucas’ original story idea was broadly the same as what we got.

This is retarded

They knew when they set the dates they were close together

Nah, Lucas has great ideas, he just needs a filter to separate good from bad. Much as he’d hate it, he’d probably have great results working in a corporate environment like Disney’s.