Don't mind me

Just best Batman cartoon coming through.

why exactly are people mad about this version's penguin again?

This series loses me when Batgirl is introduced.

Everyone deserves a (You), even the mentally retarded

I liked it.
Also kung-fu Penguin

why is it that every time they try a major redesign of Joker it looks fucking stupid and edgy?

Batman Beyond was the best.

Does anyone have a torrent link?

>""""best""""
>when BTAS exists
>when BB exists
>when BTBATB exists
Right.

No, and I like the show.
I hate Babs as a Batgirl and here she was actually kinda likable.

The Clayface double episode was one of the best batman stories ever

Because there is absolutely nothing wrong about his original design. He's a clown in a purple suit. Communicates everything it needs to and at the same time there's no unnecessary shit. Tatoos? Dreadlocks? Those don't add anything of value to his design.

>why is it that every time they try a major redesign of Joker it looks fucking stupid and edgy?
Because it was received so well when they did it with his personality.

>dreadlocks
It's supposed to resemble a jester cap, which is more fitting for Joker than "Damaged"

I just finished it, it's certainly not better than BtAS it's got its own charm. It's also nice seeing a show like this understand it's place and treat the official canon as a guide rather than untaintable dogma to be regurgitated in perpetuity.

joker was great and so was penguin, killer croc and clay face were good retreads on older characters and even making batgirl as his first side kick makes sense.

>edgy
Nothing like his more up to date versions.

All of those are shit in comparison, sorry.

And not just in comparison.

I really liked Seconds, Strange Minds, Brawn, and Strange New World.

Last season was pretty bad though. A really awkward and forced attempt at creating a new DCAU.

Teen Titans season 5 did exactly the same thing, really.
Honestly, the shows are so similar it's not even funny.

I think the fact that he can do backflips and shit. But honestly i felt it fit the show pretty well seing as everyone was a badass marital artist.

Nah, not bait. Just truth.

bump

kill yourself

This is a false-flag.
Most likely by the same autist who always screeches that The Batman fans are underage.

I've never said that.

Brave and the Bold > New Adventures of Batman > Beware > The Batman > TAS

Now THIS is bait.

I never said any of them were bad, this is just the order of quality. What's making you steamed?

Alucard spelled backwards is Dracula

Your shitlist.

Well maybe you should get over it because if you watched all the shows and were a Batman fan you'd agree with it. Clearly you're just a casual.

no u

He's just a pretty boring villain. Too silly to take seriously, but not funny or charming enough to like as a joke villain.

His only good episode was the Team Penguin one.

>batgrill
Considering they actually gave that character something to do, and gave her actual character, this babs is the best babs.

I felt sorry for her when she was so easily shunted aside for robin - wow, another fucking robin, whoopdeedoo.

They could've gone a different direction with this series and omitted the superfluous robin character entirely. Instead they went all the way to attempting the most half-assed justice league attempt since fucking Smallville. Det. Yin's banishment to a mere throwaway line in the future episode also kinda pissed me off. Badly handled. I didn't give a shit about the character, but it was just lazy going about it the way they did.

Never got to find out what the fuck exactly were those two creepy as fuck masked knife acrobat ballerina things this version's Penguin had as henchgirls.

Its was okay, I loved the first opening but I hated the second one

The Dracula movie was surprisingly dark and bloodly.

I am surprised that they showed it on TV

That's not Beyond

>implying horrific violence is ever a good thing

Why do people act like this is the best Bat cartoon? It is incredibly bland, Saturday morning shit. Don't get me wrong, its fun, but nothing to really invest on.

>Inb4 dcaufag

My favorite Batman show is Brave and The Bold.

>implying bad ends aren't needed to give a show weight

But Batgirl and Robin had some ridiculously awesome banter when they teamed up. It made the whole introduction of Robin into the show worth it for that alone.

Which means you're even worse than a DCAUfag, and that's not something to be taken lightly.

>he thinks horrific violence is a sign of good writing

>everything needs to be a happy ending
Are you American by any chance?

Are you stupid by any chance?
There's an entire universe between "horrific violence" and "happy ending".

Having contrast is better writing - hence why NobleDark is the best setting 90% of the time

Whatever man, if you want that shit I'd suggest going to Sup Forums, or even dropping animation altogether.

watched it recently. Severely underrated. Not B:TAS levels, but really good.

I thought you had to be over 18 to post, but w/e mang
Enjoy your Barneyshit

Atleast I'm better than The Batmanfags.

>My favorite Batman show is Brave and The Bold.
Man of Taste.

I'm OP and I say you're WRONG.

*Man of ultimate shit taste.

>The Dracula movie was surprisingly dark and bloodly.

>joker in the bloodbank
Now that's nightmare fuel for a certain age group.

>Considering they actually gave that character something to do, and gave her actual character, this babs is the best babs.

She had little to do after the Maxie Zeus episode beyond bantering with Robin once he was introduced.