Come watch AOTC with me faggots

Come watch AOTC with me faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeqEvT0UNnE
makezine.com/2015/10/07/the-surprising-practical-effects-of-the-star-wars-prequels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, I'll come watch the best Star Wars prequel with you. No problem.

I just watched it yesterday tho.. It was a lot better than I remember but goddamn there are some shitty parts

The prequels would have been amazing if Lucas has opted for more practical effects tee bee ayche no familia

You stop that

I will if you explain this.

I can not for the life of me understand why people hate this movie
>Cool chase scene at the start
>Kamino
>Anakin slaughtering sand people
>Monster arena
>Clones
>Jango Fett getting shit done and being cooler than Boba ever was
>Yoda vs Dooku fight
Everything about it is great.

Fuck I forgot the link
www dot twitch dot tv/starwarsthrowaway

Just finished it. AotC is easily a 8/10 movie. Shits great

I don't like sand

Glad I can appreciate it for the kino that it is.

The diner and droid factory shenanigans were the parts I disliked personally, but the rest is pretty kino

Thank you I don't understand the hate either. It's a good film.

>that horrible stuttering
user....

Don't forget Obi-Wan being a detective

Is it possible to unsee this?

explain what exactly i don't get it

It's not too Disneyfied like TPM and it's not overtly dark like ROTS. It gives you everything you could possibly want from a Star Wars film. I'm not joking in the slightest.

Its a fun adventure. It builds a rich world, it has an exciting battle. I have no clue what anyone could have against it. TLJ was a soulless husk compared to this kino

V > VI > IV > VII > I > III > VIII > RO > II

pussy palace

Shirt transformation

> ranking AOTC last

Wow. How contrarian.

Which PS2 cutscene is this from?

I've had a couple of drinks

What a soy boy thing to say.

I'm so nostalgic for the prequels so hell yeah I'll watch it.

They should have kept going until her tits were flopping around in the Geonosian sun

>Yoda vs Dooku fight
Only part I didn't like. Up till that point I always figured Yoda was past lightsaber fighting and would be so completely dominant with force. Sort of like a light side version of the emperor (who, until RotS, only used force lightning and other powers). What I got instead was CGI midget fighting Christopher Lee.

Nigga you literally see him claw it off

I would rather rewatch Plinkett's review of it. Much more entertaining.

>play Bounty Hunter on the gamecube
>all those times Jango threatens to kill her

Can't say she didn't see it coming.

Fighting Christopher Lee's stuntman with his face badly digitized on*

hnnnnnng

Even as a kid I found her character hilarious
>Jango hires roastie
>Roastie hires robot
>Robot hires worms
>Worms hire mini-parasites
>Parasites hire their midichlorians

Why didn't he just fucking stand outside her window and snipe Padme like he did this bitch?

> I am a drone
Good to know. People like you are the reason George sold to Disney and why we have shit like this

Where's the fun in that?

Are you implying Jango was just mucking about and having a laugh because he was set for money from the clone gig?

This post made me kek

I can't wait for Bluray rips so we get this in HQ

He had to leave breadcrums for the jedi to find Kamino. It was never about killing Padme. Putting Padme in danger was a ploy to get her and Anakin together, since Palpatine knew he had feelings for her. He's the one that suggests they guard her.

Quite unironically this

If George didn't sold Star Wars to Disney he would've made sequels himself and they would've been just as bad or even worse maybe

To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand political assassinations in a universe as advanced as star wars.

They'd at least be memorable and have a overarching story.

it is impossible to do a worse job than Kennedy et al

Sorry guys let me figure out why it is stuttering so bbad

no he didnt make sequels, he made expanded universe shit because he knew the luke storyark was finished and didnt need to be killed off and ruined to continue the storyline forward which is obviously a bad move and leads to hordes of angry fans

Exposed tummy makes my pp hard

>3 AOTC threads
what is this?

Mike Stoklasa's nightmare

Clones had more practical effects than the entire OT combined, though.

>Obi-wan scenes were fun to watch, playing space detective and shit.
>Padme and Annie scenes were grating to watch, especially when they were frolicking in Naboo
Fuck those scenes, shit was uninteresting and grating to watch.

Wasn't she one of his few friends?
Think they ever fucked?

"No"

>offline

nice job wasting my time autismo

Imaging fucking her and then cumming in that strong tummy while she smiles at you.

I'll dump my webms just for you fag

That door in the background can't be from the final movie.

>that Wile E Coyote tier painted doorway

I just did. It was fucking awful. After Phantom Menace thought the stories about how bad the prequels are are overblown because, honestly, while it wasn't good at least it was still watchable. AOTC was complete garbage and if I had seen it in theaters it probably would have made me never watch another Star Wars movie. Somewhere in the middle it gave up all pretensions of being a live action movie and just became an animated flick. Literally a year before the first Lord of the Rings came out and made a fantasy setting and fantasy creatures look real and then AOTC was pulling this Final Fantasy: Spirits Within shit.

This movie was to me what Last Jedi seems to be to a lot of the people here. Just an awful, boring, badly written chore that managed to takes all the wonder and excitement out of Star Wars in favour of inconsequential cartoon action sequences.

I liked some of the political stuff, I guess.

congratz you got shit taste lol

like this guy said (ironically or not)aotc is the best one

>Eating a pearls with a fork.
>How is she able to take the pearl in the air if there isn't opposition?

list an example why it was awful

>yoda vs dooku
too flamboyant. Yoda vs Sidious was much better, and more balanced.

That ass!

Action scenes that drag on for too long despite having no sense of weight to them
Special effects that look like they're out of an animated movie, reducing a series that owes a lot of its appeal to make strange worlds and creatures look like they actually exist to an ugly CGI cartoon that would have done better to ditch real actors altogether.
A story that could have been much more interesting and much more involving if it had focussed on the actual political processes that lead to the downfall of the republic instead of Anakin and Obi Wan doing uninteresting stuff in uninteresting places. If this movies story played out from the perspective of Sheev it might actually have been really neat.

The only time I actually sorta cared about what was going on was during the subplot of anakin returning to Tatooine. That had some nice visuals and some sorta emotionally resonant stuff involving his mother.

I have rewatched last week and I legit enjoyed it. PT is far much better than I remember it and I find myself enjoyed it over the OT.

did you have a fuckin stroke writing this shit wtf are you on about

youtube.com/watch?v=QeqEvT0UNnE

AOTC is kino. Show me a better scene than this in any nu wars flick. Pro tip: you can't.

>A story that could have been much more interesting and much more involving if it had focussed on the actual political processes that lead to the downfall of the republic instead of Anakin and Obi Wan doing uninteresting stuff in uninteresting places.

Obi-Wan's uninteresting stuff led to the discovery of the clone army which is directly responsible for the fall of the republic. Anakin's arc led to his relationship to Padme and him growing closer to the dark side.

>I can not for the life of me understand why people hate this movie
Then you truly are lost
>Cool chase scene at the start
Way too obnoxious and hamfisted. There's no tension and the ridiculous aspects keeps making it sillier the longer it goes on.
They drop like 100-200meters down in high velocity and actually manages to land on other vehicles, whilst managing to see and catch a small lightsaber flying in the air.
The only explanation we have to this ridiculous force-use expansion is "Y-yeah force users are a-awesome"
The setting in this scene is archetypical to sci-fi, but still doesn't fit in the Star Wars universe because of clumsy set-design
>Kamino
While being visually better designed than chase-scene planet, the aliens look really bad here.
The plot around Kamino is very badly exposed to us.
Somehow a jedi managed to just erase all records of an existing planet, and the guy who leads Obi-Wan there is some random schmuck from a cantina named DEX?? Who the fuck is Dex, and why is he so knowledgable while working in a weird, out of place space retro-cantina??
If a movie is establishing a character who knows alot of stuff, the director should make him/her feel believable. Instead we get a weird scene between Obi-Wan and a character we've never seen before who are best friends and seemingly has a relationship none of the viewers are in on, so all the dialogue makes us feel like we've missed something about this character.
This was a destruction of OT Yoda's character
>Everything about it is great.
No.

"Yes"
makezine.com/2015/10/07/the-surprising-practical-effects-of-the-star-wars-prequels/

>Anakin slaughtering sand people
The best part of AOTC
>Monster arena
No. The monsters looks so bad here, I honestly have no idea what they were thinking. There are so many things wrong here. Firstly, the large mouth-thing on Padme looks hilariously bad. It's an A-type example on what people design if they need an edgy, fast dangerous animal. The CG is horrible on this specific monster. A common theme with the prequels is that there is little to no tension. We all KNOW noone we care for is in real danger here. These badly designed monsters weakens the experience in a comedic way.
The choreography with the jedi is that there literally is none. The actors were put in front of a green-screen and told to just do cool tricks, only to have droids put in with CGI in post to mirror what was going on.
>Clones
Has its problems
>Jango Fett getting shit done and being cooler than Boba ever was
Pretty cool
>Yoda vs Dooku fight
This was a destruction of OT Yoda's character
>Everything about it is great.
No.

Was Zam Wessel Jango's waifu?

>while she smiles at you.

God she is so perfect.

Literally the worst movie in the entire series bar none.

>It gives you everything you could possibly want from a Star Wars film. I'm not joking in the slightest.
Yep. AOTC puts me in a fucking great mood. It's romantic just the right amount, 'epic' just the right amount and has just the right amount of edge, adventure, action, suspense and intrigue. And the cinematography is some of the best out of any Lucas film. The sincerity levels are also off the charts, to the point where it's basically capeshit/tarantino-kryptonite.

This scene is so fucking great, I love how "videogame" it looks.

>the one character who died in real life didn't die in the movie

Republica 500 is thousands of meters high

Why not just not have them hug?
It's pretty weird.

Is that from Fallout?

but they did hug...

dried geonosian roasties

How did they not all kill each other on accident?

I liked to think that the dard make her transform

I love both you fuckers

the building had shields obviously