Zootopia Manga Storytime

Gonna be storytiming the official Japanese comic adaptation for Zootopia! The art is done by Gurihiru, who does the Spider-Gwen and Power Pack Marvel comics, so it's really cute and clean looking.

I'm in.

Reminder that the bunny is for boop and smoosh only

Why does someone living in the land of creator owned comics do so much western commission work?
Not that I'm complaining, his arts solid, it just seems like an odd direction fro his career to take.

Oh yeah, I read this one before. Pretty good plot and action.
Not a great adaptation though. I don't remember any of this stuff in the film.

i know that comic

MODS MODS MODS!

Honestly he probably just likes it

c-continue

MADMAN

That last panel's pretty hot.

And this is when I figure out that I have been deceived.

Judy is like the Bridget of furries.

tfw I believed OP and thought it was going to be a cute comic

Oh god dammit
Was just about to rewatch the film, now that I've seen this comic the whole thing is going to be so warped now.

I'm guessing that this isn't official?

desu I really wanna read the gurihiru book but I don't think its translated anywhere

lol Knotted

I know from experience that it hurts much more the second time if you do it the day after.

what makes you say that

This comic is completely ridiculous.
Why would he rip her pants like that before fucking her instead of just taking them off? Does she have a backup pair on hand? Is there a little hole in it for easy insertion?
Also, the writer clearly knows nothing about fox anatomy. They hardly even have knots, and they certainly don't cum for thirty minutes straight.

>Why would he rip her pants like that before fucking her instead of just taking them off?
Because it's hot, shut up

well i learned something today
thanks user

Mmm knotting, stretching, painful sex, exhibitionism. Shame it's furry this is hitting all my fetishes.

It's Disney bro come on

The absolute madman

Well I fucking tried

God she's thirsty

Oh god the car

Yes she is

Cute

Canines actually don't cum like humans do. Instead of one big release during orgasm, they constantly leak a steady flow of semen during coitus to help ensure reproduction regardless of the amount of time spent inserted in the female.
Just as with the glaring anatomical facilities, the artist here failed to take the correct mechanics into account, and the story unfortunately suffers for it.
I would have expected better from the official Disney tie-in.

>bunny feet in face

What was Disney thinking? I'm shocked they'd publish something like this, even in a foreign market.

have a cleaned up version you animal

Monitering thread

Thx senpai

I don't remember any of this stuff from the movie

it was only shown in IMAX

Watch it again

It's a cartoon bro

Eh, its no big deal. Despicable Me had some tie-in anime shorts.

I'd buy a ticket.

I mean, it's a japan exclusive so

He doesn't know about special edition

>intercrural bunnyfuck
somebody call my doctor, I'm gonna have this erection for a lot longer than 4 hours

>Heart-shaped pupils
MUH

She looks so happy

she gone full rabbit

Thx OP

I literally didn't expect this comic to go the it went