Best Starfire

Which version is it, and why is it this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

ashtur.blogspot.com/2006/03/starfire-vs-toonfire.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they basically changed everything about her character from the comics.

She's not a used up whore.

For the better, you mean.

No, they didn't. At most they changed ONE major aspect of her character. Everything else was pretty much the same.

Because she's cute and pure, something none of the comic starfire's are.

Most of people came to know Starfire due to Teen Titans cartoon, when they looked at comics and saw that she is basically opposite of that they rejected her as character.

>she is basically opposite of that
see

And what major aspect was that?

>It's really fun the way that they kept so much of he essential nature of the character, and yet made such a fundamentally huge change in the nature of the character. Starfire has always been an elemental character, a character who was always about her passion. I don't think it's an accident that her first true storyline had her kissing of Robin as such a key element of the story.

>Now, on the other hand, Toonfire is equally passionate as Starfire, and seems to have much the same temper (view her fights with Blackfire, or Killer Moth's daughter). However, they took her and added a layer of deep naiveite. She feels her passion so strongly (and the ep where she bodyswitched with Raven shows it), but she's essentially an innocent. Sure, she has her goofy habits (keeping odd pets, celebrating Blorthog, and the like), but the character is just much more endearing in the end. I don't know, maybe it seems that underneath all that passion, Starfire's most essential emotion is anger, while Toonfire's is joy. That's probably unfair to Starfire, but that's the feeling I get from them.
ashtur.blogspot.com/2006/03/starfire-vs-toonfire.html

>this one
> and no its not refering to grayson

> and no its not refering to grayson
[citation fucking needed]

>5 love interests in 30 years including 2 long term relationships

definitely a huge slut

It's an edit anyway.

For most men, who can barely get 1, it sure seems that way.

Yes she should just have remained Dick's backup slut forever...

Because she's based off an old anime girl.

I don't think Starfire's ever cucked someone as hard as Lum cucked Shinobu

She's talking about Grayson here

Is toonfire moe?

I love Urusei Yatsura and I never, ever made that connection until now.
Now I can't unsee it.

So.... What happens? Does he returns? He's so thirsty as fuck for her in ttgo but the moment he has her he lieaves her to suffer?

this is the only version of starfire. I refuse to even acknowledge that the others exist

Autism in action.