She was so embarrassed she killed herself

Is Mark next?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Congress_(2013_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats that movie that came out some years ago about an actress who sold her soul/likeness to Disney and they exploited her for their own agenda?
It seems particularly relevant now.

>she was so embarrassed she killed herself

I think you just made Carrie Fisher into my fucking hero

Pls respond

>she was so embarrassed she killed herself
truly a display or martial prowess

It's pretty obvious the only reason Luke died was so Leia could be the hero in ep 9. I'm so glad that blew up in their faces.

She saw an early screener of Last Jedi and lost the will to live.

Hepburn, who hated Germans, revived from the dead to play in a Mercedes commercial?

I love that people pretend like Carrie Fisher was a respectable person just because she was sassy.

Look at her autopsy: when she died she had Cocaine, Heroin, and several perscription drugs in her system.

While she was a grandmother, Fisher was also a junkie who, before she was rehired to participate in a propaganda rehash of one of her few decent projects, subsisted on selling "tell-alls" of the hundreds of men she fucked throughout her life. What kind of role-model was she for her granddaughter? Good fucking riddance, I say.

Her mother was force sensitive and joined her.

No, this was a,fictional movie with a big-name actress from maybe 5 or so years ago. Woman is dying and cant afford her childs healthcare (i think?) so she sells her consciousness to Disney and must live in a simulation with old Disney characters. She has no choice in what she must experience and is "cast" in countless movies against her will, forced to a life of servitude. That's about all i can remember.

Please Jesus have her return as a force ghost le Tarkin, the memes will out love the series.

I know the one youre talking about but I cant remember the name

Leia will be the big bad in SW9, her latent Force Powers will awaken and she will turn to the Dark Side, screencap this.

She wont need any training since her enemies dont have any either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Congress_(2013_film)

look at how shooped her neck and jawline are

Fuck thats it thanks.

They are trying to scrub it from our memory lad, hang in there.

>killed off luke to make leia more relevant
>leia’s actor dies of overdose of drugs
Heh

yaaaaas queen slay

calvin klein comercial hologram when??

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Congress_(2013_film)
>The Congress (Hebrew: כנס העתידנים)
> a 2013 French-Israeli live-action/animation science fiction drama film written and directed by Ari Folman
>Robin Wright is an aging actress with a reputation for being fickle and unreliable, so much so that nobody is willing to offer her roles

this

they completely embarrassed ,humiliated him and destroyed hsi character so Leia can train Rey

Just recast her ffs, imagine if they killed dumbledore because one actor died.
These people are expendable, its not like we cant get a sassy old lady to play leia, get the actress that did queen of thorns in GoT!

WHADD THE FUGG DDDDD:

We will never see Leia ripping off Kylo Rens penis with the force
What a waste