Watchmen Parody Storytime

Here you go, Sup Forums. "Enjoy".

Other urls found in this thread:

theoutline.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TWO SCOOBS?

Part 2

if only

And that's all folks! Part 3 might be coming out soon, or they might have abandoned it.

Is this supposed to be Pro-Hillary or anti-Hillary, I honestly can't even tell?
I don't try to pull a "It's not pro or anti anything and you should just try to figure it out for youself" bullshit just 'cuz the author got laughted at for his stupid shit.

It's supposed to be Pro-Hillary. This is the place that put it out: theoutline.com/

Check out their other articles.

How could anyone be pro-Hillary? I hate Donald as much as the next American, but Clinton would just be a less cringy, more warlike version of him.

>more warlike
Oh quit with the bullshit and stop taking donnie at his word about war.

Clinton would have invaded Syria by now.

You're just spouting buyer's remorse bullshit.

Donnie "Two Scoops" Tinyhands is worse than Hillary, but that's a good thing because he's a Republican. Every time he fucks up, the American populance - and Sup Forums - shifts a little to the left.

Soon HE will rise, and all the poor, the downtrodden, and the lost will flock to his banner. A new dawn is coming in America, a red dawn. The goal of any true revolutionary isn't to take the throne but to destroy it.

Are you ready?

What the actual fuck

No buyers remorse, I voted for Sanders in the primary and Johnson in the general.

>Every time he fucks up, the American populance - and Sup Forums - shifts a little to the left.

True.

>that image

good lord

I didn't know CTR posted here too.

>No buyers remorse, I voted for Sanders in the primary and Johnson in the general.
Regardless, anyone who still tells themselves Donnie is more warlike is just trying to feel better about having him over Hillary when it turned out he's exactly the same as every other politician when it comes to war.

Yeah sure the only person paying attention to Trump contradicting his own words is some propaganda site, it's not like the entire nation isn't following his Twitter.
You're the reason talking about politics has degenerated to shitflinging and memes. Fuck off.

As good old Jeb! knows, slow and steady wins the race. Even the race wars.

He's a coming for yah, America. Just you wait and see.

I live in the US, and I don't think we're at war right now.

Less warlike.

And we'll see. If he gets through his term without invading another country, and just keeps military intervention on an Obama level, then he'll be better then Clinton.

>even the fucking zizek shirt
Holy hell, that's some dedication.

Dahnald...

So Hillary is a sociopath who stopped actually caring about people years ago and only does so to keep up appearances/it's all she knows.
In the end she'll be witness to a great Trump atrocity for the "greater good, agree with him, then fuck off to wherever?

Nobody made a single pro-Trump post in this thread, and yet you're still going at him and defending Hillary. Improve your shilling tactics.

Drone strikes are up 600% compared to Obama, and the White House has been saber rattling at North Korea for the past two months.

We are going to war sooner rather than later.

This is a shitty thread anyway, I'm sick of Sup Forums vs /tumblr/, even if the OP was actually a fucking comic for once.

Should I clap?

OP here. What if I'm not a Sup Forumsluter nor a tumblrina, I just wanted to share a comic that is so stupid it's hard to tell if it's serious or satire?

You either succeeded or failed, the result is too ambiguous to tell.

>Drone strikes are up 600% compared to Obama,

sauce plz

>I'm sick of Sup Forums vs /tumblr/,

Doesn't seem to be any alt-right or SJWs in this thread. Except maybe you.

Man I wish Hillary would fuck off to Mars.

my only complaint is Jeb should have been Rorschach

How is telling the truth that Bernie would have won comparable to Manhattan thinking that he's slowly killing everyone he's close to?

I wonder what Alan Moore would think if he read this.

Oh sweet jesus that would have been perfect

Underrated

Bernie is a white male. Saying that he would do better than Hillary is misogyny. Come on sweetie, you should know this.

>"What the fuck is this shit"

Jewish isn't white according to most white nationalists.

>Hillary gives Bill cancer

>At they didn't used Leonard Cohen music

Short of starting World War 3, there's nothing Trump could do to make me regret voting for him.