ITT: Characters who are most likely to become school shooters

ITT: Characters who are most likely to become school shooters

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Hey-Arnold/Season-03-Episode-06-Curly_Snaps-Preteen-Scream?id=15219
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED KICKS

Eddward

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT?

not all white boys only the skinny ones

>AND I'D DO IT AGAIN TOO

options are kind of limited when most cartoon leads are white boys

also i thought curly was asian

What, even Steven "I cry evry tiem" Universe?

If you paid attention, the school shooter types are scrawny nerds who have no friends. You know, the /r9k/ types.

Of course all the shootings in Detroit and Chicago are because of the millions of white boys living there. Also look at the messes they left in Ferguson, Fort Hood, and San Bernadino. White punks like Michael Brown should know better.

>mad that non-whites arent as good at making headlines despite killing vastly more people

whites building the country off the backs of marginalized people like usual. ugh.

>School Shooter
No that's far too simple for Curly.
I'd imagine the schools in Detroit are the only places not getting shot up.

Easy

This thread is about school shooters, user.

That brown dude who shot up that oregon school posted on /r9k/ the day before he shot it up. In fact, every school shooter looked and acted like someone who would post on /r9k/.

Milhouse

Which one of the two is most likely?

Thats cheating user, Curly have a school shooter episode

Wait, what? Which episode was that?

this one

Eddy, possibly, but I still don't see it. Edd is shown to be pretty compassionate overall, and out of the three, he gets the least amount of shit (and iirc, at times, most of the kids kind of liked him). Everyone hates Eddy, but he also strikes me as a chickenshit that would never be able to go through with it.

When he took control of the principles office, or that's how I remember it. I can't remember if he brought a Ruger Mini with him.

People really don't remember Curly snaps?

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Hey-Arnold/Season-03-Episode-06-Curly_Snaps-Preteen-Scream?id=15219

I'm not even sure if curly is white or not. He's probably not.

>Kid is either a nerd, loner, weirdo or gets bullied, sometimes all of the above.
>KEK THAT CHARACTER IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A SCHOOL SHOOTER DUBS CONFIRM KEK COMMANDS IT ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A SJW KUCK.

What's your deal, Sup Forums? I thought 95% of Sup Forums's userbase was nerdy shut-ins. This is more bizarre than the pro-bullying and pro-child beating threads.

>not the superior american dragon
the day of retribution cant come fast enough

>Everyone hates Eddy
Well, not after the movie it seems.

>that episode were zim messed with dibs glasses so he would see all the other kids in school as aliens and he freaked out so much they called the police
>that moment were dib managed to steal the policemans gun

>What's your deal, Sup Forums? I thought 95% of Sup Forums's userbase was nerdy shut-ins. This is more bizarre than the pro-bullying and pro-child beating threads.

Sup Forums is considered one of the most normalfag boards on 4cha user, why you think call us Sup Forumsmblr, nerd culture became so normal, that most new Sup Forums users have pretty much regular lives study, works, some of the oldfags are even married or have children, now the neets are a minority in Sup Forums

>tell me why?
>I don't like Mondays
>I want to shoo-oooot the whole day down!
I'm amazed LasagnaCat never used that song in any way

>why you think call us Sup Forumsmblr,
because tumblr comes take a shit here whenever their toilet clogs and thats pretty often seeing as they keep flushing used maxipads because they are perpetually on their period
>co is the most normalfag
i would argue right now we are the opossite with all the fandom crap that would put sonic and furry fags to shame

Why the fuck would she be a school shooter? She was loved and praised till the end.

Zuko seems way more likely.

Obviously this one

Someone would convince him that it would be "gangsta"
And he'd be a total retard and actually do it.

Sup Forums is a mixed bag when it comes to its posters and everyone who thinks that there's some kind of "norm" is deluded.

I feel like Riley would grow up to be a Tom

Nah, he's too much of an academic for that. Plus he has a healthy social life so he at least knows how to talk to people without sperging out.