Will the shove everything we've had mentioned about Han Solo's past into one film?

Will the shove everything we've had mentioned about Han Solo's past into one film?

Yes. He will do the Kessel Run, and the Emilia Clarke's character will tell Han to never tell her the odds. She will also instruct him to "shoot first, shoot often".

who wants to bet money a shady exchange will be brokered between two characters, and one of them will eventually say "this deal is getting worse all the time"?

i will provide my paypal address

>Emilia Clarke's character will tell Han to never tell her the odds

Thandie Newton is probably the main villain in the movie. I liked her in Chronicles or Riddick, but here she will probably play an Admiral Holdo equivalent. Thanks but no thanks motherfuckers

We will get half a film focused on those golden dice in TLJ.

>Emilia Clarke's character saves Han Solo from a shootout
>"always shoots first, kid"

I just hope they have some cool worldbuilding that can save the movie and maybe some clones at Kashyyyk

Will they show Han’s black wife?

I would have thought they go the opposite route. Like everything from the OT, in the Solo movie they’d say the opposite of and something in the movie will make them change their stance to be like the OT.

Like Han always wants to know the odds at the start of the movie but by the end never wants to know them.

after her westworld shit and tit show

this is a gurantee bomb

I'd imagine that they'd steer clear of that story line. Yes having a new actor play Han is one thing but revealing that Han has a (black) wife will really bring a mixed audience review.

They wont even mention it.

>I love you
>I know, Han

>Han about the falcon:This ship is a piece of junk!

Mention everything we know about Han's past in one post. What do we even really know? Not a whole hell of a lot.

Does Chewie still have a life debt to Han in Disney canon?

They are burning themselves alive with this film, I can't wait for the assured Robert threads in response to their complete and inevitable fuckup. This will lead their ending to the trilogy on a seriously bad note, perhaps even to the point of not even breaking even. What the fuck were they thinking for such a premise to begin with? Beats me but hey their failure is more entertaining than their excrement tier trashterpieces.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just included fanart during the reylo romance scene with moans in the background. Also checked

>will bring a mixed audience review
I see what you did there, clever clever girl

>han solo jr is in college
>physics class
>doesn't notice the lecture on parsecs
>instead he talks with lando on becoming deathstick dealers

Sex is not canon in Disney Star Wars!

Turn off your brains drumpftards!

>the only characters who actually produce offspring in any of the films are Jedi

No wonder rey dosent know her parents, she fell out of a cloning vat

I bet some girl does the kessel run and he just takes credit.

If feminism ruins this too will people start to wake up?

>he buys her a drink and is about to fugg
>she see benis
>don’t get cocky kid ;)
>laughtrack

I want to believe that this won’t happen but I know it will. Gonna have to wait till a rip of it is available before I watch it.

>some cool worldbuilding

um, sweedy, no.
the force is female now.

She will probably be Solo's black wife from the comics

Oh shit Ive always wanted a Solo movie