oh no no no no noNONONO
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>TFA
$2.1 billion worldwide

>TLJ
$1.2 billion

>Ep. IX
$700 million

This is pure science. You can't argue with it.

Following the DC formula.

optimistic
franchise wont survive solo.

LET ME OUT ROCK. LET ME OUT YOU MULATTO MOTHERFUCKER

Jumanji is going to pass Justice League easily at the box office.

dubs are equivalent to independent confirmation

ayy lmao

Jesus christ that's a fucking disaster

is insidious 4 good?

L I T T E D
I
T
T
E
D

>4 anything
no

>Disney can't make money with Star Wars movies
What kind of alternate reality have I entered?

what about halloween 4 or star trek 4?

>Jumanji's third weekend is the same or could be a bit higher than the first
If it keeps up these legs it might be able to reach $400m domestic

OH NO NO NO NO

I DONT WANT NO JEDI WAR

>bombing in China
>collapsing in amerimuttia
So it's confirmed it's going to make less than Age of Ultron, right?

Kek
YOU'RE LETTING TOXIC MASCULINITY WIN, ANONS

the fourth friday the 13th is the best one. also scream 4

scream 2 and 3 are shit but 4 was great

Yes at this point 1.4 billion is pretty much out of reach.
If things go well and it declines further, it won't reach Harry Potter and Deathly hallows part 2.

>it won't reach Harry Potter and Deathly hallows part 2.
Holy shit

>mouse damage control

Probsbly not. AOU made 1.4 Billion
TLJ is about 1.1B right now. It might not even make 1.3B at the rate it is going.

Maybe just maybe that some people hate both trash equally.

Not everyone is an amerimutt who has to choose one garbage over the other.

you seem very wise.

>beaten by jungle schlock #294923479852347, starring wrestler-cum-hack "actor", Rock-for-brains

ONLY A BILLION DOLLARS

>Dissing The Rock
I think your high soy diet is causing some malfunctions.

YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE, BABY

YOU'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

one lil raunchy film vs a pop culture juggernaut

CRITICS = OUT OF TOUCH, NOT LITTY
FANS = PISSING THEMSELVES AT A LIL RAUNCHY WINTER FUN FOR ALL AGES

>Episode IV

The Rock seems out of place and is obvious he is trying to pander.

Get kitty soy boy.

what is the scientific name for a gathering of soyboys like in that photo?

It's a "bundle".

"A BUNDLE of soyboys have invaded the arena.".

>drunk soy milk most of life (40)
>not a faggot millennial
>worked out for quarter-decade and fitter than most athletes
>not a faggot cuckservitude or born-to-lose leftist
>I.Q. 160~170

well, that puts pay to your "soyboy" meme, ay amerimutt autist?

Will Avatar ever be beat lads?

>he admits to consuming soy
>on Sup Forums
Lmao look at this faggot

Is Jumanji actually good?

>Insidious 4

What the fuck is this

unironically yes

if they ever make an avatar that shows na'vi full frontal with lovingly rendered vagina, then I'll defend it no matter what

Well shit good on the Rock.

Overrated Jim Cameron will finally be dethroned by based infinity war.

>he thinks the soyboy meme is purely based on the yes/no consumption of soy milk
you're still a faggot

Where the fuck do people drink this soy shit? Ive never seen it in my life. Must be some kind of crime-infested city thing.
Its soylent green isnt it?

Generic comedy.

>am able to drink real milk because not a faggot or a nig
>allergic to bananas
>tfw I will never know the taste of a banana smoothie

It’s litty

Not a fucking chance. I'd put money on it.
Isn't the highest grossing marvel flick to date about $1.5b?

PISS

Go in with realistic expectations. It's a fun comedy that gives off the same feel as Romancing the stone.(though not as good).

some people are lactose intolerant, some people want to lose weight
one of my mates has to drink it with his coffee or else he gets the shits

Bananas are literally tasteless, dry paste. You aren't missing anything.

Have you seem the trailer views ? Lol.

Just be happy that we'll finally have a good movie at the top of the box office.

no, they definitely have a taste

they're only good added to something

If you're counting both parts as one movie, yes, I could see it.

My face when the Han solo movie barely breaks even outside of China

Negro, dehydrated banana chips are delicious

they're honestly nothing amazing, it's not a strong taste at all

So when is Jumanji going to break one billion dollars?

>Marvel
>Capeshit
>Good

Off yourself m8.

Like what the fuck nigga there's an Insidious 4?

I got memes by Sup Forums into seeing Jumanji in the theater. I’ll never let you idiots trick me again.

Shallow garbage movie. Most people won’t find it interesting unless they like video games. Sony products in every possible shot. Stupid quips. And your typical Sony studios garbage script.

NEVER
FUCKING
AGAIN

>

>Anonymous
Fuck off, marvel is by far one of the best blockbusters out there.you people are too contrarian to realize that.

Look at the blockbusters of the 80s and 90s , all poorly acted, thinly plotted crap carried by link headed muscle men like Arnie or sly who have zero acting credibility.

In reality marvel has spoiled you with too many good ?movies.

My theater was full of ghetto nitwits and retards who kept yelling out obvious shit like “OOH THEY GET THREE LIVES!” It’s that kind of movie. It attracts nitwits and ghetto trash.

CRITIC detected

Individually we are weak, like a single twig, but as a bundle we form a mighty faggot.

What some faggots

Nah bro. It’s just a shit movie. It’s about 30 minutes too long

Honestly this is true. The fact that Avatar is at the top is an insult to marvel. They are far better than Jim Cameron has ever done and I hope it gets knocked off the top.

What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little out of touch critic? I'll have you know that the FANS are LOVING Jumani (tm), and there've been reports of numerous people pissing in theatres, and I have over 300 POSITIVE reviews. I am trained in acting and can bench more than the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me than just another critic. I will make you LAUGH the f*ck out with you pissing yourself the likes of which has never been seen before in theatres, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, BRO. As we speak I am contacting Kevin Hart in central intelligence and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some FUN, dude. RAUNCHY COMEDY that expels the contents from the pathetic little thing you call your bladder. You're f*cking boring, man. I can be on any television set, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my WWE Wrestling technique. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to all my FANS on Twitter and I will use it to its full extend to shame you into watching Baywatch (tm), you little weakling. If only you could have known what uncool vibes your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now YOU'RE WELCOME, you goddamn critic. I will get my FANS to piss laughter all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*cking gone, BRO. GET F***UCKING LITTY!!

>It might not even make 1.3B at the rate it is going.

It can't possibly hit $1.3 billion, it needs to make $178 million more to do that. Where is that going to come from at this point? It's over 3 weeks into its run and dropping everywhere.

Fast & Furious 4 was ok
Also Die Hard 4 was decent, fuck y'all

how many hundreds of oscars will they give star wars to make up for this?

You underestimate ameriorcs and britbongistan.

Never say never, I didn't think I'd ever see Titanic topped. Although it was really the perfect storm. First of the new wave of 3D films, benefitted from the surcharge in ticket prices, netflix and other streaming shit hadn't taken off. I don't really see the conditions popping up again for a film to make that much again. $2.7 billion is astronomical.

How do you fuck up the biggest franchise in history that's also known for it's trilogies so hard that you can't get an increase from one movie to the next?

Oh boy, the critics have their venom and long knives ready. Fans LOVE the movie. HUGE audience scores, big disconnect w/ audience and critics

The combined gross of the US and UK is $642 million. It would need to around an additional 20% of the business it's already done in those regions, along with whatever small amount it generates from the rest of the world to earn $178 million more. Where are all those tickets coming from at this point? It's been out 3 weeks and is now 3rd in the US which is easily its biggest market. It's dropped an average of 31% in the last 3 days in the US. Most people that would want to watch it have likely already seen it. Additionally, it has zero re-watch value and has even alienated most of the rabid fan base that would have re-watched endlessly.

They'll make up new ones.
>Award for Diversity
>Award for Fuck Drumpf
>Award for Subversion, Whoa
>Award for Best Critical Success That Was Too Smart for Audiences
>Award for Best Mary Sue
>Award for Space Leia
Etc.

You're forgetting an important point. Till this week theatre owners were contractually obliged to show TLJ in their biggest screens. After this week it will be dropped by most theatres.

>Additionally, it has zero re-watch value and has even alienated most of the rabid fan base that would have re-watched endlessly.

Watch le ebin subversion man rape DVD sales next.

#litty

Cameron will incorporate some new gimmick so Avatar 5 breaks 3 billion

Do you even have tastebuds or are you trying to make that user feel better?

What categories could it even compete in?
The visuals suck and Planet of the Apes or Blade Runner will probably win special effects. The editing is terrible, the soundtrack is forgettable aside from the stuff already synonymous with the series, there's no good performances. I just don't know what it could actually win.

t. tasteless faggots

>not a faggot
>allergic to bananas

????

Jesus Christ you guys are needy.

True. This was really its last weekend to have any impact and people opted for Jumanji or Insidious 4 instead. It's cooked.

It just means I dont stick cock like fruit down my throat. Or up my ass like that atheist guy

None. Not that it'll stop this simple son of a bitch whining.