Wonder Woman's Invulnerability

>holds a grenade explosion in her hand (which is principally shrapnel damage
>is somehow hurt by normal bullets

What did they mean by this?

Seriously though, it doesn't make sense for her to be punched by Superman and be fine but be hurt by bullets. The piercing vs blunt force doesn't make much sense either, as the blunt forces she takes have more concentrated force than bullets in some cases

>trying to put logic in cape comics

I have enjoyed comics more since I stopped caring about continuity or consistency in powers and such

kek

Wonder Woman has such an inconsistent power set. I wish DC would just mandate whether or not she can fly or is bulletproof and force writers to keep to it in current continuity. It gets really annoying

Wondys power level is whatever the plot needs it to be. I think her only weakness is her own lasso/binding her bracelets together (though I may be wrong)

If she isn't bulletproof, than she has no place fighting Superman level threats. I'm fine with that, It'd be cool for her to fight Cheetah and other mid-high tier villains rather than God Man #14

Despite everything the writers say or try to pull off, Wonder Woman has never been on Superman's level.

MAGIC
A
G
I
C

Ain't gotta explain shit.

It's symbolic, not realistic. Piercing weapons can hurt her because of the phallic implications they carry.

Was this in an actual issue?

A good rule of thumb to help you remember is that Wonder Woman is weak to anything that can be used as a penis metaphor.

>strong feminist icon
>her weakness is dicks

The sheer implications make it hilarious.

She's been able to fly since before you were born you fucking newfag

Cheetah is a God dumbass

If Cheetah's abilities qualify for godhood why isn't Batman an actual god?

Cheetah physically out classes Batman in every way

Because you apparently don't read comic books.

I avoid WW shit for its constant feminism shilling.

her abilities do not qualify her for godhood

her abilities are literally given to her by a god

This is why power levels are dumb, and you really need to stop obsessing over them. This is not exclusive to Diana, I assure you. It's like wrestling, the characters are only as strong as the plot demands. Hell, that's not even just comic books, all of fiction does this.

>dem gains
Barbara looks like she lifts.

So you're also stupid. Great.

What i'd give to be her cat toy.

>doesn't read comic books
>comes into a thread to try to argue comic books

>the characters are only as strong as the plot demands

That's what we call shit writing, my friend.

Is asking questions arguing?

You couldn't handle the terror.

I like the adrenaline rush I get from fear.

>why isn't Batman an actual god?

He is a god, you fucking casual.

Cheetah would give you a heart attack.

pretty sure Aquarion Logos ended the idea of power levels

What a pussy. What comic is this?

Feminist Shilling #17

Seriously though, power levels are bullshit, and getting uppity about them is pointless.

I propose we make this a Cheetah thread instead. How have you all been enjoying the new direction for her in Rebirth? I like it. It's basically just taking what was already there and building on it.

No one who actually reads comics complains about this because they know it's not a thing anymore.

Wonder Woman is bulletproof.

>Wonder Woman is bulletproof.
Well I guess You don't read Comics

Invisible Jet

Cargo, passengers, Stealth missions

Were you born in the 50's?

No

Which is beside the point of her power and durability being inconsistent.

That is, even moreso than Superman.

>"Hurr, why does Wonder Woman need an invisible jet if she can fly? It's not like she'd ever need to carry cargo or passengers. I'm retarded, so I can't see why an invisible aircraft could ever be useful for any reason!"
Sorry, just a pet peeve. Like goddamn, people, use your fuckin' brains for once.

Isn't it less invisible the more stuff she carries, though? And isn't she super strong? Why doesn't she just carry stuff like everyone else?

Why would you browse Sup Forums without reading comic books? Makes no sense.

She's a woman made from clay you idiot.

Being super strong doesn't mean you can carry hundreds of individual things.

The only heroes who can do it without added assistance are those like GL whose powers have that ability to carry several separate objects.

Wonder woman is an ambassador it stand to reason she would carry a lot of documents and I don't know about you but they get wet easy especially at high speed and altitude plus she does go into sovereign countries a lot stealth comes in handy plus I personally don't think she is that fast of a flyer and why Run somewhere when you can drive?

>Doesn't understand that Wonder Woman isn't actually visible from the outside of the plane and that its artistic license

Steven Universe fags?

This...geez that user is a fucking idiot...KeK

So technically I could just run her down with an over priced sports car?

So fucking what? Does she wash away in the way too? Fucking tripfags I swear

*in the rain

German grenades were concussive, not shrapnel.

He's not talking about the movie.

well I know Cheetah and Snapper fucked in a Final Crisis one shot, I think it was "resist", so I'm guessing these panels are from that

That's not true. I don't understand why people have been parroting that lately. It's literally never been in the comics.

Not true. She can't be bound by her own lasso.

Ironically all this stuff people are pulling out of their asses in this thread are causing more confusion than anything an actual writer has done.

>I don't understand why people have been parroting that lately.

Injustice and the fact that every time writers show Wonder Woman going against Superman for some reason she's able to take his super-hits. Her fight with Superman during the Maxwell Lord incident being a big one.

>Not true. She can't be bound by her own lasso.

Justice League Action cartoon showing her constantly being tangled and bound by her own lasso due to being a total fuck-up and needing help from other heroes to being freed.

>Her fight with Superman during the Maxwell Lord incident being a big one.

The one she was losing and had to kill Max to stop?

She's in the upper tier of strength near him, but she's not as strong as Superman.

Yes, the one she was losing, but still able to take hits from him that should kill her if she could be hurt by normal bullets. That one.

>Not true. She can't be bound by her own lasso.

If you mean, not any more, maybe. I'm not really sure they do change shit over the years. But if you're saying that was never a thing then that's wrong.

It can't become shrapnel if it's braced against.

>Seriously though, it doesn't make sense for her to be punched by Superman and be fine but be hurt by bullets

Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons?

It doesn't have to make real world sense, her powers come from magic.

Her being able to take super powered hits is just one of those comic booky things.

I explain it in my head as her muscles and bones being durable in order for her strength to work but not her flesh and organs.

Of course in real life being punched by Superman should split your skin open but it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit.

I explain it as DC comics trying to please feminists by showing she can take Superman while ignoring her powerlevels and then wondering why fans find her powers inconsistent.

Or trying to show Wonder Woman and Superman being equals to justify the shitty pairing, but then trying to honor her powerlevels without giving a fuck to her character consistency.

Superman is just the worst person to pair her with.

You're the idiot applying real world shit to a woman made from clay. Do you autistically sperge out when Superman flies?

No, but I'm asking for consistency. Are you that dense?