Upon thinking I came to conclusion that this is the best animated series I've seen in my life

Upon thinking I came to conclusion that this is the best animated series I've seen in my life.

Do you agree?

Yes, I do

Yes, it knew exactly what it wanted to be and executed it perfectly.

It was definitely my favorite superhero show

You could feel every damn punch. I want to know how they made the fight scenes feel so damn meaty.

It's not even in the same galaxy. You're all insane.

It was great.

Can Titanfags please just fuck off? The show is so dated and it wasn't very good to begin with. It's fine but holy shit you guys suck it off.

Yes. I never get tired of watching it & I've watched the entire series a few times.

It has nothing on the REAL Batman cartoon.

Teen Titans is a good show, but I wouldn't even consider it better than JL. As far as superhero cartoons go, here's the order: 1.BATB 2.Spectacular Spider-Man 3.Batman TAS 4.Avengers: EMH 5.Superman TAS

why is it I forgot this show existed but recently I see threads posted for it daily

opinion discarded

Absolutely HATE THIS SERIES. STILL DO.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe we're already starting to see early 00's nostalgia fags

I still haven't seen it. Should I consider myself blessed that I have the opportunity to see it for the first time and go do so right away?

Honestly yes, it was the perfect show

See, you're problem is that you think I'm looking for a BATMAN cartoon

BATB is better because it's a DC Showcase cartoon which just happens to stick Batman on the cover for marketing purposes.

Yes
how come user?

Even looking specifically at Batman focus Chill of the Night is better than anything else out there. He's just delusional.

Best episode of the whole show imo.
Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy were perfect in their roles as The Spectre and The Phantom Stranger, and bringing back Adam West and Julie Newmar as Thomas and Martha Wayne was kino.
Classic Dini episode too.

I don't know, was it the best you have ever seen?

It's one of the best. Not sure if it's the outright best I've seen. ATLA competes closely and if I count anime then I'm not sure it makes top 10.

ATLA was very good, but it still had a lot of bad episodes especially in book 1. I honestly think the worst BATB episode may have been just boring rather than bad.

It had the best version of blue beetle and a lot of other characters.

This thread needs more Enemy Ace.

its good but its not that good

Not even close, and Young justice was a way better.

It's not the greatest of all time but it's ascended

what are some other Super Heroes that should get a BatB style series
>Superman: The Just and the Righteous

They've been around for a while for TT, but now I'm starting to feel old

Young Justice is literal dogshit. I'm still pissed it screwed Teen Titans out of a season 6 and got season 3 greenlit instead.

>Flash: The Fast and The Furious

>budy

Spider-man: Does Whatever a Spider Can

This.

I love BATB, but it wasn't all that consistent. You have amazing episodes, but there's also plenty of meh ones.

That said, it's well worth a watch for anyone who love the DC universe. My only regrets are that we will never get that Crisis musical, and that there never was a Batman/Alfred episode where it shows Alfred be just as competent if not more than Bruce, but behind the scenes.

That's okay. What's your opinion?

Not super heroes per se but
>Masters of the Universe (encompassing Thundercats and Bravestarr as well)
>Transformers (possibly encompassing the new Hasbro shared universe)
>Darkwing Duck (possibly encompassing other Disney Afternoon shows)
>Godzilla

That's an interesting pick to me. I enjoy the batman, but I feel like something's a little off. I can't quite put my finger on it. Where as BATB feels like an accurate depiction of the DC mythos.

That's a fantastic idea

Absolute best period? No, classic Simpsons will always have that. But the best I've seen in the past 20 years? Absolutely, no question whatsoever.

That episode was fucking amazing.

user is driving me bats.

HE DRIVES US BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't know anything about that.