You will not argue against this

You will not argue against this.

Other urls found in this thread:

usawork.cn.to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Switch the first two. Red Hood is the favourite amidst the normies.

Switch dick and Tim then we're golden

Then further switch the middles.

>liking robins

Casuals don't care about Tim.

Dick and Damian are both patrician

>Plebian
There's more than one Robin?
>Contrarian
Tim really is important to Batman's life, even though his introduction is too closely tied to another story for him to stay tied to the family once Damian is Robin. "The Robin who convinced Batman he needed Robin who isn't Robin anymore"
>Patrician
Damian
>Phillistine
Dickbats and Damian

Remove Tim, no one cares about him.
Pleb-Jason
Contrarian-Damian
Patrician-Dick

FTFY PHAM

Agreed.

The correct image.

All the Robins are garbage and people only like them because they want to fuck them.

Plebeian - Jason
Contrarian - Tim
Patrician - Dick
Philistine - Bruce

>robinfags
>Not arguing

So does Red Hood have brain damage from having to dig out of his own grave or not? I was never really clear on that.

Fuck you, I unironically enjoy the entire batfamily

I feel bad for tim he's gotten the worst post robin treatment. Dick became Nightwing, Jason became red hood and tim became Red Robin? I kinda liked pre52 Red Robin with that kingdom come outfit but since new 52 he's been just shit.

Even Duke and Harper 'fan favourite' Row? I only like the four Robins and Alfred, the rest of the Batfamily is shit

Synder pls duke sucks,

He did, but he also got dipped in the Lazarus Pit.

What do you call it when you like all 4

simpleton

delusional Timfag with shit taste

our neighbor's mother makes 65 an hour on the internet and she has been fired from a job for two months but last month her income was 15589 just working on the laptop a couple of hours per day, check out this site
____________usawork.cn.to

this is accurate just add Damian to Patrician alongside Dick

Nah you a fag

>t. triggered Brucefag

meant Cassfag, but Bruce is a shit too

I really don't give a shit about Robinfaggotry, I'd say Stephanie was the only unlikable one and Carrie is my favorite because she stands out to me...

...but why do Dickfags seem to hate Bruce so much? Like they consciously bring it up when he isn't even a part of the conversation. Is there some kind of axe to grind in the fandom?

They wanted Bruce dead so Dick remains the batman and thus the most important robin,plus Dixon wrote Bruce as a jerk to Dick in Dixons run and Dickfags have never let it go

Dickbats getting replaced by Bruce

A combination of Bruce historically being written as a jerk to Dick, Bruce coming back from the dead and taking over as Batman again, and Dick jobbing to make Bruce look better

So the family has been pretty good since Tim died right?

It's like he never left, just got turned black and wears yellow instead of red

I don't want Bruce to stay dead, he just sucks

>any Batfamily
Shit taste.

Casuals don't know about Tim.

Tell me something then. How would you feel about DC moving Batman's entire mythos to it's own universe?

They do, from BTAS and Young Justice, the only casuals who know there's been more than one Robin usually know all four of them

Shit idea. Dick works better when he's with other DC characters like the Titans, so does Jason in RHATO, and Damian in Super Sons. If you move them all to one universe the only one who would benefit is Bruce

Best Bats. Dickfags and Brucefags need not apply.

Not him but that kind of defeats the purpose. They're normal people in a crazy world. Without all the other DCU shit going on it becomes a generic action series.

>Batman won't rape the Joker
>become Batman and rape the Joker yourself

Gordon is a genius

They do, he was in BTAS, and the Arkham games.

Yep, I actually enjoy them. I think they suffer from some weak stories, but the characters themselves are solid and have lots of potential, Duke has been used pretty well, and I like Harper's current status as someone who does social work and WAS a vigilante, I like the concept of a new bat family member who is part of the larger Gotham framework.

I'm so, so glad everybody pretends that didn't happen. Stricken from the record, baby! Same for Grayson.

doesn't work as well as it could without the context of the larger Marvel and DC universes

Official Batman power rankings:

0. Dick
1. Superman in a Batman costume
2. Damian
3. Gordon
4. Terry
5. E2 Helena

100. all others

lmao. Bruce

I know, the truth can be scary

Uh Dickbats comes up alot. Hell the recent Nightwing arc just dealt with it.

I'd say it works better. Why should anyone care about the Joker killing a few people when beings like Darkseid, Imperiex and Krona exist? Why should anyone care about Bruce being a detective when Superman, who is educated in science Bruce has never heard of, can glance around a room and learn more than Bruce could in a decade of forensic work, but the only reason it doesn't happen is it would make Batman irrelevant?

'
Yes., I dont even hate Tim, but Jason/Dick/Damian have a better dynamic

>BTAS
That's pretty much Jason all but in name.

which one is most "edgy".
Damian or Jason.?

Jason

Grayson still gets mentioned regularly

I enjoy them all.

The one that actually uses guns, wears a jacket, and kills people

The only thing close to edgy about Nightwing is the fact that he is a whore

Doesn't he use rubber bullets now?

Does he promise he uses rubber bullets?

Jason isn't even the best boy in his series. Arsenal is bro material, and even above that is Killer Croc, who told Arsenal fuck you, I'm not your suicide tool, go get help.

Only when Bruce is around