How would Rian handle this scene?

How would Rian handle this scene?

subvert your expectations, you know it to be true

WOT IF THE TWO STARS ARE ON A MASSIVE PLANET AND WATCH A LUKE SUNSET M8

Luke stares off at the two sunsets
>I could really go for a blowy right now.

There would only be one sun

The sand is not actually sand, it's brown sugar
One of the suns is actually a huge, glowing starship
Luke's uncle is evil
The collect moisture to pay for le evil capitalist guy new car

Luke says something like "ow my eyes"

a wise woman tells him that it's bad to stare at the sun

luke watches the sunset drinking milk

starts talking to Vader in his head during the sunset

>*binary sunset plays*
>Luke rips a massive fart
>scene ends

>Staring into the distance
>Off camera we hear "You shouldn't stare at the sun..s"
>Luke looks over as the camera pans and there is an old man on a speeder or something.
>"Yeah thankyou ill make sure not too next time"
>"Damn kids these days" as the old man speeds off on his vehicle.

How would this scene look filmed by Zac Snyder?

He closes his eyes and starts to fly away from his uncle and aunt. As he reaches space he starts to freeze up but carries on flying all the way to the rebel base on yavin 4 where he finally reaches it but then goes into a coma. HE then later flies in his x-wing to dystroy the death star but gets shot but nothing happens. He then says "see you around dad" to vader as it is reveled that he was still on tatooine all along still looking at the suns. He then gets bored and dies.

Luke stares deeply into the sun and says: "why can't I compete with black men"?

>adds rain
>adds CGI monsters
>adds neon lights
>adds grimdark Hans Zimmer horns

this

>interracial couple kissing in the distance
>luke frowns at them and goes back inside
sets up a nice subplot where he finds the error of his racist ways through the multicultural friends he meets along the way

>Luke stares into the sunset
>"If only i wasn't kept down and forced to be a lowly farmer for the capitalist rich 1%" he thinks
>suddenly action scene as Leia drives by in a speeder taking out several Stormtroopers with a blaster and the force
>Luke is so scared he trips and starts to cry

>Luke stares into the distance
>suddenly Yoda appears and starts burning down his house while laughing

Correct answer
>Luke would say "I want to leave Tatooine. All my friends have gone off to join the rebellion while I'm stuck out here farming. Looking at those two suns, one white and one red, I can't help but think that there must be so much more out there in the universe." Rian knows that the audience wants to be told what Luke is thinking otherwise the fans would get it wrong

Overrated bullshit. Star Wars is boring as fuck and the only thing that made this scene matter was the music.

>Rian knows that the audience wants to be told what Luke is thinking otherwise the fans would get it wrong
Winner winner chicken dinner

>only one sun
EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

Luke would use his magic Skywalker 6th sense to help people. He wouldn't know he's specifically force sensitive but he'd be aware that something is up. He'd also use this 6th sense to win poker tournaments and it would piss the wrong people off they'll accuse him of cheating. People around the area would start to suspect that the twink is magical in some way. Luke drawing attention to himself would trigger Obi-Wan. etc etc it would play out with old ass Obi-Wan dying and signalling Luke not to use the force to save him since it would get the attention from the Empire or some shit.

Best one tb h

is this the new mouse shill tactic?

Tusken Raiders suddenly attack and subdue Luke and beat Owen. Owen cries for help. Beru appears back from her space judo training and beats all 12 male Tusken Raiders then gives Owen a stern telling off for being white.

Who cares? It's a 40 year old movie and not even great.

Needs jesus symbolism

Don't forget that she gives Owen a lecture on Tusken culture and how he's a bigot for believing the Imperial propaganda that the Tuskens are a violent and primitive desert-dwelling species as well as for assuming that the Tuskens actually meant to harm him and Luke

>Uncle Owen is the bad guy for constantly reminding Luke that they raped his grandmother