Let's talk about

Let's talk about
CAR-CAR-carrrrtoons.

Who watches them? Kids, rightRightRIIIIIGHT?

Wrong ong

It turns out... many sophisticated ated ATED adult. Audiences enjoy car toooooooooons as well. They like the... imagination at p p p p p p p p p

Play play play

They like to play.

Maybe we need to take notes and find that inner child as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EzPlotAwm8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6epzmRZk6UU
youtu.be/oSZ_g3cUr1k
youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
youtu.be/QRtjEfw-mSE
youtu.be/X18e113BRKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gee jim you don't gotta be such a d d d d dork about it

Is Headroomposting some new thing now?

It can bE aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA
Anything you want it to be pal
Pal
Pal

He's a frickin' nerd

youtu.be/EzPlotAwm8Y

I don't know what this is but I like it already

>doesn't know max headroom
PARANOIMIA!
youtube.com/watch?v=6epzmRZk6UU

If I see that palealealeale imitation one more time, i'll have a fit.
FITNESS information for all you gym junkies out there. N n n n never skip leg day.

Max headroom was vaporwave thirty years before vaporwave was a thing

>vaporwave
Don't insult the 80s like that

How long do I have to wait before headroom becomes the new symbol of "white supremacy"?

Because I like it already.

Can't top Moonman

youtu.be/oSZ_g3cUr1k

This feels like something that should've played in nickelodeon

Not long. Everything is a symbol of white supremacy nowadays. I've seen people call fidget spinners a symbol of white supremacy.

B b b b b brother?

Should I get the flyswatter?

Does Max Headroom have autism or something?

THEY'RE COMING TO GET ME

Everyone dies, everyone dies, everyone DIES, Captain! It's just a question of when!

He's the dead brainwaves of a comatose news reporter scanned into an old 80s computer with the intention of having him do news reports while the real reporter got killed off due to finding out that ads can blow people up, but then some cyberpunk repurposed him into a tv show host that was so popular it actually eclipsed the news when the reporter turned up alive and confronted the head of the company about deadly advertisements.

Max headroom lore is weird

It helps that it has the same DEVO-style sound that a lot of the early Nick shows had.

DAMN, how great would a Max Headroom show be? I mean he could actually be a digital character for the first time ever. And you could have a show abou ... Never mind.

>how great would a Max Headroom show be
Just watch the original '87 show lol

Well, there was this

youtu.be/QRtjEfw-mSE

And this

youtu.be/X18e113BRKE

do you have tourette's?

you don't need an inner child, you just need to treat animation like a medium and not a genre.

idk, ive been in a lot of places because of work and in a lot of other countries cartoons are seen as something adult. not just japan but places like russia, thailand china and lots of other countries see them as normal adult things.

it's mainly america that has its head up its ass about cartoons.

but then again americans actually that ISIS and north korea is a fucking threat to their country.

imo the constant stream of media dogshit and lack of creativity keep the US from going through a legitimate art renaissance.

user, I don't know if you're pretending to be retarded but replying to headroom posting as if it where anything other than shitposting doesn't really make you look good, you keep missing words in your sentences too, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to reply next time.

m-m-m-m-m-mad-mad-mad.

Look, I was gonna go easy on you and not to hurt your feelings
But I-I-I-I'mmmmmmmm only going to get this one chance

>Everything is a symbol of white supremacy nowadays.

that's because anything made by whites is a symbol of white supremacy, and whites made everything.

I know the guy who did the infamous Chicago Max Headroom hack. Always think of him when I see this guy pop up.

Wait, what?

You know, the technology has advanced far enough the original idea for him to be fully CGI is very probably viable.

During an episode of Dr Who someone took over the channel showing it in Chicago dressed as Max Headroom.

>I know the guy who did the infamous Chicago Max Headroom hack.

Sure you do.

Here's the video of it.

>I've seen people call fidget spinners a symbol of white supremacy.
courtesy of your very own Sup Forums

I do. I won't say his name, but we went to the same small college and studied broadcasting. He did the 'prank' after the local CBS station fired him from his internship. After they switched their signal, he decided to fuck with PBS instead, who had a harder time getting their signal to switch.

>50+ year old browsing Sup Forums
yeah okay

>falling for Sup Forums memes

I came in here to post it.

Good work, user.

is headroom/shodan a good ship?

webm versions:

Wasn't shodan directly based off max headroom?

Is this a prototype of Duke Nukem?

it's possible

No that's the Roddy Piper's character from They Live

No, it's Albert Wesker.

My dad had a sweater if this guy on him. Bought him a new one and I'm hoping to give it to him when he comes out west for work soon.

I drew a headroom

the original shitposter

I'm 47.

golden ship

I hope so. That sounds great.

>things that would have been memed the fuck out of if the internet existed

nu/co/ is too young to get this joke, as demonstrated by

>literally one post in the entire thread has someone not understanding what op was doing.

>damage control after someone identifies you as underage

i turned 18 like two months ago and knew about Max Headroom since i was around 13.

hate uncultured normies, not anyone automatically young

>"Op no one will understand your reference, let me use this one post as an example, ignoring every other post in the thread"
>point this out
>"you're underaged and doing damage control"

fucking what. How is that even damage control? Who am I defending?

Sounds pretty plausible.

Not sure if you go or not, but the Thotcon, the local infosec con, had a little shout out to him on the back of the badge. Thought it was kind of cool, especially since it must have been one of the first hacks that got major public visibility and it happened here.

stupid reddit spacer

it's script spacing

but do go on

tell me how this

is very annoying

and not the proper

way to space

>typing like a retard to argue you're not retarded

Did you enter this thread for the sake of being an aggressive cocksucker or were you actually interested in the op?

>when your life is horrible, no one likes you and the only satisfaction you get in life is trying to act elitist over typing

joke's on him, i've been typing this way on here since 2012

Would you say their as bad as New Coke?