More like Leftist Wars

More like Leftist Wars

We hate niggers, kikes, women, and libcucks here. This board is for redpill

this 2bh

This board is for Sup Forums - Television and Film
You are looking for Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

this

this NOT

It doesn't matter if you're left or right, the Last Jedi is bi-partisan in its badness.

Disregard that, I suck cocks

>The character killed off wasn't Luke, it was Hamill himself, vanishing into obscurity

and drump suckers

dubs of truth

>imagine actually looking up to a man who tweets about everything like a butthurt little bitch

Sup Forums is a fucking joke

>this is not poll
This site is redpilled as fuck, you stinky cunt. Fuck off to reddit.

I'm absolutely fine with Trump going after Bannon. Let them eat each other.

stop trying to falseflag so hard it's obvious retard

>play make believe for a living
>claim others are childish

????

Fpbp

>only LEFTISTS could find trump's twitter ranting sad or petty in any way!

This desu mi familia.

Dude, Trump is literally tearing away at his own allies. I voted for him in primary and election season but he's displayed zero intent to make any progress toward change at the expense of his egotistical gluttony. This is a warning, don't mistakenly use brazen displays of conviction as some sort of display of strength. This is the exact sort of tactic which toppled the liberals from an all time high in political power. Your hubris will be your demise.

I'd suck her cock.

>Trump is literally tearing away at his own allies.

Good. Whoever thought a gang of selfish sociopath could agree for long enough to run a country deserves to be screwed over. Let those criminals dig their own graves.

but mark hamil is literally a leftist cuckold that sells out a character he cherished more than any other person who was part of star wars

This is the guy you look up to? The dude you constantly white knight for when any celebrity shits on him?
>books has multiple sources call Trump retarded and that he has no idea what he's doing
>his response is just to shitpost like a retard

who dis

>
>I'd suck her cock.
Hurry up she's about to snibbedy snab

Please tell me that's not true. Source?

Her Twitter

The fact that all of american/western media hasnt stopped crying wolf for nearly three fucking years and is willing to sacrifice every IP/Franchise/Celebrity at their disposal is fucking insane

Why do you have your alarm clock set up on a Saturday?

>56% battery
good meme, well done

This famalam
I find people moaning about trump every day annoying as fuck but the answer to that isn't to start sucking his cock and swallow everything his presidential ballsack produces.

Why can't you cunts just stay on your containment board?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

fpbp

>falling for such disgustingly obvious bait
Go back to read-it.

This site is contrarian and you shouldn't be as faggoty as to pick a side. The moment you start worshipping any particular policitian thats when you become a cuck

I don't know why Americlaps are so bitter about Trump the rest of the century is going to either be your presidents on their hands and knees dicksucking everyone or shitposting like Trump

No inbetween you don't have the power anymore

>Why do you have your alarm clock set up on a Saturday?
It's weekly