Will eobard save the DC universe?

will eobard save the DC universe?

Aw that's sweet. Glad DC Rebirth is bringing back Barry and Eobard's friendship.

>Original Wally Flash suit

Nice

Is that The Top?

Tons of old costumes and new. The old robot barry. Nu52 jl with old costumes.

Wallys. A version of barrys with no yell boots but yello bolts.

While the zoom amd barry image has no lines on barrys costume and a new belt that cuts open.

The old top. Black wally. The mena flash. Godflash.

>belt that cuts open
That was Wally's suit.

No it's not. Read comics instead of wikis.

Theres 3 diffrent ones. The red one in the glass is whites wally with no steams,

This is current white wally right?

Yeah.

Only this one is new. Barry gets rid of the lines and belt becomes cut open and the chin strap goes.

I believe so. Can't think of another one with that much red and an open top at least.

Zoom drops the chin strap too. Thats probably post rebirth.

I guess even Manhattan cant dick slap thawne into submission. But dying is still a bitch no matter how paradox safe you are

why wont thawne die? what does time paradoxes have to do with seemingly having a wolverine healing factor? im not really well versed on flash comics

>Daniel in the background, trying to catch up with Eobard
P
O
T
T
E
R
Y

All lashes have healng factors. Wally had it first.

he probably can't die because he wasn't originally supposed to be from this universe. he took over his new 52 selfs body

Guess cyborg still was part of the 7. Jordans in his gil kane costume. While wondies first costume is her new one. Aqumans his black shrunks one. Superman is just colored wrong trunks wise.

His old 25th century self nows override the dc you version. Plus looks like dc you barrys costume never existed.

he mentioned his new 52 acolytes in the button

Thrawne is a walking continuity snafu.
>goes to the past
>discovers his idol hates him
>discovers he killed his idol's wife
>goes back to the future and kills his own brother
>goes back to the future and kills his own girlfriend
>goes back to the future and kills his academic rival
>he's now part of several intersecting closed timeloops

Tiny parts added in. This future in the preview looks like the old one.

not to mention flashpoint undid him having to be dependant on barry for his powers and then he overwrote his dcyou self.

>that belt
Why does Barry steals everything that is good from Wally?

Fuck you dude. When Wally was the Flash his suit eventually had modifications like the belt not connecting. I've read plenty of comics.

I know that. I'm saying that the Flash suit the user was talking () about where the belt is open is not Barry's, it's Wally's. If they're making it Barry's now then that's fine but afaik he never had it.

No open belt here.

If you are thinking of the nose is covered up and darker red one still no. The belt isn't sticking out like that one either.

Not exactly the same either.

Too dark. Nose and Eyes covered up, shiny open belt.

Word ballons suggests it's barry and zoom. It's a callback to zoom and barry vs hal.

What comic is that from? Looks like Frazer Irving

Nice

Wally did wore a suit with the open belt before Flash Rebirth

Could be future Wally. Wallys already calling himself the flash. His life is replaying over again.

Thawne is basically an anomaly that will never be stopped, there's always one in the Speed Force and even if the future is in jeopardy he's still around. He's changed so much of his own personal timeline that he shouldn't even exist as the Thawne we know but he does.. because Speed Force!

>never the end
>never
>really
>ends
HYPERCRISIS!

Fucking Goeff Johns

Nothing ever ends.

How does one FEEL like they're turning into a puppet?