>Now the Youtubers are awful

Sorry Rebecca :)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AwestruckVox/status/868924027783585793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened now?

You should get an instant week long ban for posting a social media screencap

Wew

some dipshit kid met the crew through Make A Wish and they dropped all sorts of spoilers and info on their google+ account that the crew asked them not to share

I'm assuming he's talking about the leaked pic of Lars dying?

You act like this hasn't happened before. A MAWK spoiled one of the prequel Star Wars movies.

Wow, what an asshole

>google
Wow who gives a shit then, nobody will never see it

Who the hell cares about Youtubers?

So all I have to do is get cancer and then I can see what White Diamond looks like?

Rebecca said they could share info, such as the new gems' names, and other little aspects. The kid said there was stuff they could not share, because they crew asked them not to.

Pretty much, yeah.

Where can I see these leaks? Is there anything that we haven't seen yet?

FUCK OFF AUTISTVOX

The kid actually shared tiny spoilers which didn't mean much and teasers about future developments which weren't very surprising either. This youtube attention whore spreads big leaks on youtube and doesn't hide shit in his titles and thumbnails. This kid only did it on fucking Google+ and didn't share anything the crew didn't allow him/her to share.

Is autism Make a Wish worthy? Maybe we can infiltrate SU and learn their secrets

I just feel bad for Sug. She seems like a genuinely nice person surrounded by toxic fucking lunatics.

OP POST THE FUCKING LEAKS YOU TEASE

The kid seems to have deleted the post, but here's the info:

-Flourite (caterpillar)
-Rhodonite (pearl and Ruby fusion)
-Rutile (twins)
-Padparadscha sapphire
-There are 2 Zircon's.
-both are shattered when they accuse the Diamonds of shattering Pink Diamond
-The "White Diamond Statue" on the title cards is not a statue.
-Rutile is not a forced fusion, but a gem deformity.
-Ruby and Pearl (Rhodonite) used to work for a gem named "Morganite"

>fan of SU
>has cancer
P O T T E R Y

Gems listed are the "off colors we saw in previous leaks btw

Wrong, the crew was fine with them sharing it.

The kid is very sweet

Vox I hope you fucking see this, considering you brag about browsing Sup Forums all the time anyways.

Don't you have damage control to be doing?

Jesus, so that scumbag is trying to shame a fucking cancer kid to get clicks on his awful videos? YouTube is toxic.

it's funny how you're defending the leaker because the person calling them out is black

>-There are 2 Zircon's.
>-both are shattered when they accuse the Diamonds of shattering Pink Diamond
Holy fuck we're gonna see a gem get shattered on screen? I hope so
Also, Rose possibly not being the one to shatter PD is disappointing desu

Thank you!

Shit, we finally get to see what shattering looks like. Although you could probably already see what it is, It's still interesting to finally see it in action.

Oh, I thought they told him not to share anything

Then everything's fine I guess, what's the twitter guy in the OP complaining about then?

Fucking kill yourself vox

No, no. Because the kid leaking spoilers takes clicks AWAY from his awful videos. No point making theories on what people already know.

Summary from the vorbotten board;

>Terminally ill kiid with cancer gets to see the upcoming bomb and some more episodes ahead of time.
>Has a great day and seems to love it
>Is given permission from the CREWNIVERSE ITSELF to leak some minor plot points and names
>Vox, a person who makes their youtube channel half off of leaks, chastises the kid for it and even openly mocks him in some twitter posts.
>People get mad and Vox makes a half-assed apology
>THE TERMINALLY ILL KID WITH CANCER apologizes TO VOX for the leaks
>Vox still hasn't apologized to the kid and is trying to defend himself

>dying of cancer
>learn the rest of the show
>spoil it
based kid

Vox get off Sup Forums and reply to this kid

that user is wrong, they said they would be poofed, not shattered

The kid apologized to the crew ANYWAY and is now apologizing to the dick in the OP.

I love leakers what the fuck are you on about

>defending the leaker because the person calling them out is black
Wait, wouldn't that make us Sup Forums then?
Jesus newfag, you can't even get your memes right.

Ah, well I always take any spoilers I read here with a grain of salt anyway, user.

Well, then Vox is an asshole, fuck him

Not even surprised. It's probably "Too scary for kids to see" or some shit

Can people please stop paying attention to vox? That's the only way we'll ever be rid of him.

Oh look, Vox took time off from his fuckawful youtube show to be a colossal prick.

What a shock.

That person calling the leaker out is a bigger leaker himself. He's a fucking hypocrite

they showed Peridot crushing the robonoid to death, I don't see how shattering is any different than that

Well I mean, the kid is probably dying a slow painful death tomorrow, what can ya do?

Robonoids are just robots, gems are living creatures

>gems are living creatures

gems are inorganic, so they're not

Yeah, but they have emotions and lifes and shit

Either way I hope he becomes suicidal again.

They're sentient, the robots are just nuts and bolts

still doesn't make them alive, they're just sentient, like a robot with AI

>-both are shattered when they accuse the Diamonds of shattering Pink Diamond

Oh god damn it. If this "the other diamonds shattered Pink for reasons that won't pan out" conspiracy theory bullshit turns out to be true I'm going to burn down an orphanage.

Vox has fucked up before; apparently with the Lauren Zuke fiasco. He made a flawed video, took it down, then analogized for it and took that down as well.
Do people really still watch his vids or ant other SU Youtuber at that?

Still, killing something with feelings and emotions is still kind of a big deal

IT'S NOT FAIR
I WANT TO HUG JASPER

>Dying kid's dying wish is to see some advance episodes of a crying lesbian-but-also-genderless rock drama
>Literally who youtuber makes them fear for their reputation because they dared to talk about inconsequential details the actual creators and crew members gave them permission to do.

This is the kind of world you end up with in a world where crap like SU flourishes and is celebrated. I mean, holy shit.

You edited that didn't you, don't fuck with me

ITS HAPPENING

is that it? Is that all or was there more?

So sentient.
The show even says polymorphic sentient rock beings.

So it hasnt happened yet?

She was obviously there recording lines for Skinny since fat Jasper is dead forever

Polymorphic crystal and repair gel, actually, but the principal is the same.

No the kid actually said something along those lines

Also taken from the vorbotten board;

>You know what the worst part of this is for me?

>That kid had a great day. That kid was going on an on about how nice everyone was, how much fun they had, how excited they were, and they just seemed so genuinely happy. It was actually heartwarming to see. Then this guy comes and scares the poor kid, and the KID is the one sending an apology to him, talking about stress and being scared. The kid is terminally ill, being scared and stressed isn't going to be good for her, her body's already under a ton of stress. This could legitimately cut time off of this poor kid's already shortened life. It's disgusting to even think about let alone see.

>This man deserves worse than whatever's going to actually happen to him.

this, wtf
They make episodes 1 year in advance, you're telling me I have to wait another fucking 2 years. The show will end by then

it was shared on tumblr, which means someone saw it and posted in a place other people can see it. that simple

it'd be kind of odd for them to let them (supposedly) watch the entire bomb then be totally okay with the kid giving away everything that happened during the bomb before it officially airs. the stuff the kid omitted due to spoilers sounded more like the crew straight up wouldnt tell them what they had in store because they had a hunch thered be leaks. i cant speak for the crew because im not a part of it but i imagine theres some disappointment at the fact stuff was leaked after an act of good faith.

>they think im vox

hey pals, calm down. im just passing on what i know about the situation

>gems are inorganic, so they're not.
>Assuming that organic life is only form of life out there in the universe.

In chemical terms, organic means that the compound just contains carbon and organic life just refers to life that's carbon-based.

Gems are clearly some form of living being, but they aren't organic.

I really want to reach out to the kid and make sure they're ok, is there somewhere we can send nice messages? vox is scum and the poor kid should have nothing but positivity around them

>fat
*Bulk

Didn't they just focus on her face while she did it, though?

>he thinks Skinny is coming back
HAHAHA she's voicing other Jaspers buddy. Skinny got ZOO'd

>fatsper confirmed not coming back for at least 1 year
Jascucks btfo once again

>cancer patient leaking

Sure it's not ebola?

I wish I was dying of cancer!

>Steven gets back to earth
>Hey Steven, what do you want to do now? Maybe heal Jasper? Or maybe Centipeedle? Oh, we could try talking to Bismuth, or GIVE PERIDOT A FUCKING STAR ALREADY HOLY SHIT
>Nah, I'd rather see what Ronaldo is up to right now!

Jasperfags everybody

At least the VA is confirmed for recording lines. God bless, even if she's recording other Jaspers that's SOMETHING

fucrther proof that SU fanbase is full of cancer and autism

i have to say i agree. im not too fond of jaspers voice but her va is really good at line delivery, so its cool shes getting more work on the show

>GIVE PERIDOT A FUCKING STAR ALREADY HOLY SHIT
Not before Connie, who's more of a CG than she fucking is.

Looks like he is being ripped apart on twitter for going after the kid now.

robots still need to rest and "feed", even if it's not in a conventional way. if you consider functional robots with ai not-alive, then you may as well try to argue that plants arent alive, and thats something thats been long since proven.

>Jasper confirmed to come back
YAY!
>We won't see her again for at least a year
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

People on /sug/ are drawing pics of her OC gem.

Except for the fact that people went to defend the kid and rip Vox a new one, even the folks in /sug/ are defended her.

Link? Fuck this prick.

Hold on boys, she didn't ask if Jasper is coming back, she asked if she'll be redeemed.

Jasper mightve come back, but she might still be an enemy.

>The kid is terminally ill, being scared and stressed isn't going to be good for her, her body's already under a ton of stress. This could legitimately cut time off of this poor kid's already shortened life.
>vox is literally putting this kid's life in danger because they revealed some names
I knew he wasn't good, but now I'm absolutely disgusted by him
I wish I didn't watch Se so I didn't have to hear about these disgraceful displayd

twitter.com/AwestruckVox/status/868924027783585793

Amazing how the SJWs are fine with this dick but go apeshit over JonTron or Pewdipie.

Check a few more in the Tweet&Replies section on his page.

Yeah, checked it out and left something there myself.

That is not a Hollyhock.

I don't remember the name of that flower offhand, but it grows wild around here in giant bushes and flowers profusely all through autumn.

Seriously fuck vox and the rest of those hypocrite assholes.They call out people about leaks yet they still report it and have the damn scenes and titles of episodes in the damn titles of there vids.This not first time done stupid shit like this

>sjw's going after dying kids

Why am I sickened but not surprised?

>hey Jasper what's poppin?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA