Just started this from season 1. What am I in for, Sup Forums?

Just started this from season 1. What am I in for, Sup Forums?

do you quit watching this when snoop dogg appears or earlier i forgot

Canada's only noteworthy artistic export

First seasons are brilliant. first episode of s1 is a bit weird and weak. But it becomes great with episode 2 and then has an insanely good first few seasons. Later seasons are a bit worse, but still good.

Ellen Page best role,unironically

Kenny vs Spenny

just watched 1 minute of an episode. what did i think of it

Corner gas

Ed edd n eddy

LetterKenny

The best experience of your entire life. You will enjoy it. You will love it. You will quote it. You will rewatch it.

I miss my first time running through this series...

3>2>4>5>1>7>6>netfflix

you lvoe it

even if you dont like it, keep going, it fucking grows on you.
Also, when you make it to like season 2-3 start smoking hash before watching it.

stop after s7

piss jugs and samsquamch

the train season with the guy from skid row. season 6 i think is perfect ending

>they decide to run a train to move the weed when they are deep in the woods and they can easily just do the drugs run with backpacks.
It was such a forced plot.

A deep look into the Id,Ego and superego

i loved the first one, was laughing all the way through the first few episodes actually and i rarely laugh out loud at stuff. i'm on season 3 and don't laugh at it as much anymore, probably because i'm just more used to it.

well in an interview with the guys playing cory and trevor they mention that in season 3 or 4 they start doing more with scripts and less improvisation.

About nine or ten seasons of literally the exact same story over and over again. If you're a stoner/alcoholic the show is great but I've never watched it sober and I have serious doubts about its entertainment value for anyone who isn't under the influence of anything

I'm doing a rewatch right now (currently on S3E7) and I'm probably gonna stop after season 7 and "Say goodnight to the bad guys" special. I might watch the latter 2 movies as well.

One of the best comedy shows ever

This. S7 has the perfect ending

In fact, if you don't see Mike Clattenburg in the credits don't bother watching. The series really goes down in quality without his directing.

S01-06 + the specials / movies made during those seasons.

inb4 conky episode and you want to kill yourself

>conky
>the green bastard

Those episodes really gave a glimpse of what the later seasons were going to be like.

Watch the Christmas special first.

Stop watching once they go to netflix

don't do this you'll appreciate it more if you're already familiar with the characters

Nah

7 seasons of absolute kino followed by disappointing netflix seasons

hardy bucks is better

......................................................................................................................wrong.

post your rare rickys

Season 1 was by far the weakest season. Show was funniest between seasons 3-5.

>2 seasons of kino
>followed by 3 tedious seasons of the same shit you've already seen
>followed by 2 more seasons of kino
>Also 3 decent films.
Haven't watched anything else.

Wouldn't exist without TPB which I hear is pretty well known over there.

WHAT kind of a man forces a 12 year old girl to buy pepperoni and a shirt?

*weakest season with the exception of all Netflix seasons

Are you for real? Seasons 3-5 are objectively the worst seasons and have absolutely no originality to them. Its like watching the same season over and over again but sometimes with a different combination of antagonists working together.

I don't know why but Kenny showing up as the Zodiac and shooting Spenny santa cracks me up every time.

It's very telling that the best lines and screencaps posted on this board are from those seasons. I watched the show during its original run on Showcase and nothing else compared to seasons 3 and 4. During season 1 the show was still trying to find its footing and now you're just parroting the opinions of Trevor's butthurt actor.

A lot of cursing.

>parroting the opinions of Trevor's butthurt actor
i dont even follow the actors how am i supposed to know what he said? stay gay.

the "smoke much weed lately? you guys are fucked" at the end of the conky episode is one of the funniest things I've ever seen so it's worth watching

>forgetting about Norm MacDonald
user is a real jerk

Patrick Swayze detected.

I'M MOWIN THE AIR RANDY

This is the truth. Anything after 7 isn't TPB anymore.

Good post

99 pilot, season 1-3=fucking perfection
everything else = forced sitcomy shit

i thought it was "locked out"