To all white men who hate Star Wars

The issue with Star Wars isn't that it's a bad movie. Disney isn't "destroying" the series.

The new villain is you. That's why you hate it. Kylo Ren is based off of the alt right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPGUIpv-JxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's genius if you think about it.

Or, and here's an idea

the writing sucks donkey balls because not only does it ignore any pre-existing SW movie, it ignores most of the shit from TFA

and the excuse for ignorance or just resolving shit in the most lazy way possible is "HURR BUT I SUBVERTED YOUR EXPECTATIONS"

here i thought people hate it because they treat the old actors like shit and throw in pointless jokes and plot arcs that add nothing to the story.

but yeah, its the nazi stuff. thats why people dont like it.

Here's the thing. It's not mutually exclusive. The movie was terrible, it threw established rules out and did a lot of other questionable stuff HOWEVER it also is aimed squarely against a huge part of the fanbase which happens to be white guys. They killed both Han and Luke after turning them into losers and removed white guys alongside many aliens to replace them with a "more diverse cast". So the writing is horrid but it also targets white guys which according to people like these are all racists/nazi's/fascists anyway.

nah, the problem is that TLJ managed to have negative plot, it set up nothing for the next movie, and actually managed to go backwards by killing off potential plot points that could be explored, theres nothing interesting to look forward to, the only thing that was setup was the kid that had the force, but that likely won't be explored next movie if it isnt forgotten anyways

But that's just the thing, it had to completely warp the canon and writing to turn these characters into loser.

And in focusing so hard on making the audience see a completely different perspective on these classic characters, they forgot the give the new characters anything interesting to do, or any build up. Outside of Kylo Ren who honestly gives a shit about any of the new characters?

And for the people other than white men that hate it?

i found the best scene with Finn

youtube.com/watch?v=NPGUIpv-JxI

>claims Kylo Ren is representative of the altright
>has backstory that gives a legitimate reason to believe the jedi, his family and the republic are completely full of shit
>is manipulated from birth by an old asshole in a gold bathrobe because of his talent and bloodline
wow really activates your fucking almonds huh

You are evil white man!

ironic isnĀ“t it?

wtf i love kylo now

Starting to wonder if all these people making threads bashing Star Wars are just shills trying to drum up the contrarian nature of Sup Forums so people will go see TLJ.
It was absolute shit, as was TFA, let it die already.

>tfw you get the swj marey sue

This, but unironically.

Or maybe the simpler answer is you're a braindead neo-nazi, critics agree the movie was great

But I love Kylo Ren, senpai

>TLJ puts women into positions of power
>they reject the plans of subordinates for no other reason than "I said so"
>these subordinates just happen to be men
>they withhold information causing unneeded discord which results in mutiny
>just happens to be withholding information against men
>they prevent a man from sacrificing himself to win the battle, causing countless more to die
>literally every single plan made by women in authority backfires
god it's like a massive allegory for why women should never be given positions of power and what's insane is this was written by women, they don't even realize what they created

this, /based/ Johnson just btfo the whole swj culture with one film.

the vietchink preventing Finn from killing himself to win the battle was the epitome of a woman's "feelings" overriding logic

>who had every privilege in life, yet feels like the world has wronged him
his mentor tried murdering him in his sleep hen he was a boy and his parents sided with the mentor
I would feel wronged too

Asking "critics" for their opinion on these movies is liking asking your grandmother whether you're handsome.

But Kylo is a jew?

>It's been two years and these people are still obsessing over the whitemale/hutler/drumpf meme

Abd they like to talk about other people and how they are obsessed. How ironic

Except Kylo wants to let the past die, destroying your argument in a single sentence.

>Oh no white men are evil radicals.

Also, please white men pay your taxes and continue crating all the good stuff that we benefit fom on a daily basis ;).

it's a revenge flick like kill bill
kylo is literally the good guy
how is being represented by him a bad thing

>cites posts about neo-nazis
>see? They hate us for being white.

No, not really. that's what General Hux is. Pretty much exactly, really. but Last Jedi made a point of pointing out that ideologues like him are useful idiots. Neither Snoke nor Kylo Ren care much for the old Empire and the things it stood for. Kylo idolizes or used to idolize Vader because he's his ancestor but at the point he assumes control of the First Order he tries to transcend the ties to the Empire, as well as the religious dogma of the Sith. Of course he still acts almost exactly according to the dogma of the Sith by killing his master and taking on his role but I digress.

What I'm saying is, no, Kylo Ren isn't to the Empire what Neofascists are to the historical nazis.

fear
>muh patriarchy, muh white males

anger
>BLM, destroy the property of innocent people

hate
>FUCK you for being a white male

suffering
>

people will try to ignore or downplay it but this is exactly the intent with his character

>Suffering

>Hijack white mens favourite movie and turn it in to a vehicle to shit on white men
>White men hate you

I mean, sure.

the new villains should've space communists, makes a change.