DAY OF THE DEAD: BLOODLINES

>GEORGE ROMERO IS BACK FROM THE GRAVE IN THE MOST THRILLING MOVIE TO EVER HIT THEATRES.

>DAY OF THE DEAD: BLOODLINES (2018) IS SURE TO MAKE YOU PEE YOUR PANTS

Why do the jews keep trying to ruin the masterpiece that is day of the deads good name?

Oh great, more zombieshit.

This one they talk

how bad is the movie, its on torrent sites atm.
i remember the last day of the dead remake garbage being complete shit

Haven't seen it just the trailers

it can't possibly be worse than pic related

i say half of the dialog is guaranteed to be people arguing about staying where they are or going somewhere else

Oh for God's sake.

Day of the dead is my favorite Romero film. The remake will probably suck, but the original was a perfect blend of post apocalypse society crumbling and campy zombie fun. It doesn't drag like dawn of the dead, and the twist of having a kooky scientist exploring the zombie's cognitive abilities works surprisingly very well. It hits all of the right notes of comfy, like the HL mod They Hunger.

George Romero sucks, I saw Land of the Dead in theaters and I'm never giving him another dime

faggot

Has anyone seen it yet

It's possibly going to be a top contender for worst movie this year

All-fucking-ready

After Diary of the Dead he has lost my faith completely. Now I'm convinced that he just got lucky before.

the man's dead, they're just using his name

Am I the only one that thinks Diary was a really good horror movie? Some goofy shit, but leagues better than Land and as one of the earlier found footage movies, it holds up surprisingly well.

I also used to think the message was rather heavy-handed and obvious, but it still seems prescient and clearly nobody learned from it.

>Am I the only one that thinks Diary was a really good horror movie? Some goofy shit, but leagues better than Land and as one of the earlier found footage movies, it holds up surprisingly well.
>I also used to think the message was rather heavy-handed and obvious, but it still seems prescient and clearly nobody learned from it.

I thought the one with the vlogger cam was watchable, but shit as a george movie

Bump

they talk in the 1985 version though and land

>probably

He's always been a hack he just got lucky on his first movie because MLK's assassination and he had an African American lead

I never understand everyone's infatuation with him

I loved her till she fucked harvey weinstein
'throughout the years'
she's fucking gross

Bub is an autistic panty sniffing zombie in this new one so probably yes

legit, that movie blew

>>GEORGE ROMERO IS BACK
No he is not. He has nothing to do with this movie.

The only acceptable Sup Forums approved movie that could could out now is Dead Snow 3 thats it.

So bub is /ourguy/?

The worst is Resident Evil fans who get mad over him not directing the movies. This might sound insane but if you read the actual script he made, it would have turned out worse than what we had. He wanted to make another political movie this time tackling racism so he was going to use Resident Evil as a vessel for that. Chris was going to be a Native American Indian and not a cop, boy friend of officer ill Valentine, Barry was black, I think Wesker or another main character was Asian. It was going to be a clusterfuck about modern race relations. Also there was a scene with skateboarding zombies. Fuck faggots who wanted this without reading up on it.

>He has nothing to do with this movie.

no shit asshole, george romero died last year

No they don't they just grunt and yell

herro
aunt a leash uh

>no shit asshole, george romero died last year
Sometimes people will make stuff and it doesn't show up till years later to find a strategic time to release it. The Red Dawn remake was like that and waited till Chris Hemsworth was a star to release it.

Romero already did that

Yeah grunting. This one speaks coherent sentences