What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXyGpRgq_rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guy on the left is gay anyways

why the fuck are they all touching each other so much in the first place?

She prolly wanted him to stop talking without tellin him to shut up.
The finger holding was a bit weird tho.

smol

Pretty sure they are just fucking around. They had probably been sitting there for hours being asked the same questions so they were just entertaining themselves by acting weird.

>She likes smol thin dicks
truly /ourgirl/

She looks thirsty as fuck.

so what?
left guy can fuck the right guy and the right guy can fuck the middle

She looks uncomfortable as fuck

Not really, looks like its in estrus

Yeah I guess.
Looks a bit weird how they're all over eachother, but that's a plausible explanation.

yep

>oh right that's the gay one
>let me fondle this one instead
classic

Pine has a magnum dong

That's why she picked his finger instead of the whole hand, she was sending him the message.

is it autism?

They are all so flirty. I guess that's how you make it in Hollywood.

I need to bite her neck.

1:14
youtube.com/watch?v=TXyGpRgq_rI

lmao addicted to goy cock

Pine is a kike

extroverts are wierd

actors are wierd

combine the two and you this extreme normie wierdness that makes you want to puke

Probably anxiety, she looks like shes trying to disassociate with the situation.

Daaamnnn...
Where to dig mummies like THAT?!

Wow, you people are grade A autists.

She's bored being asked the same question 500 times, so she grabs Kahn, and when she releases him, Pine then jokingly makes a gesture "none for me?" after which she grabs him too.

They're having fun in a period of intense boredom that they are contracted to perform.

Cute

GOYED

giv mummy gf

ITS NOT FAIR
CHAD GETS ALL THE STACIES HORNY
AND I GET NOTHING!!!!

THIS. Please tell me, I'm ready!

I'd do that too, no gay tho.

you know 0 about women bro. The girl, who is sleeping with pine, is teasing him by grabbing the other guy's leg, he pretends to laugh it but he's mad as fuck, which is revealed by his following reaction

maybe she grew up in a brothel?

eh I think she was the after shoot gangbang every day and everyone was invited. Except maybe anton yelchin, F

post rare Sofia Boutella stuff!

Ex actor (amature stage actor) here it's true I remember being very touchy feely with cast and crew basically they become your family and or lovers the bond is very intense because production's last months and you literally spend ages together.

In the context of op those actors where bored there's no sexual stuff going on.

Chris pine seems jelly and fagboi seems visibly uncomfortable.

As for Egyptianfu I have no idea didn't seem sexual to me imho.

Fuck I wanna go act again but they are all so intolerably leftist and dumb I can't stand it.

>Mfw no right wing larp acting group

Its always the same fucking theater thesbian queers

sad

I'm always touching people they love it.

T. Rapist

>try not to think about how many cocks you had to swallow to get this role

Aren't they talking about the actor who died?

typical promiscuous actress behavior. all artsy/acting girls are like this. they just dont have boundaries.

This.

"Open" relationshits

The Mummy girl? She's just bored and/or distracted. She acts similar in almost every interview when they ask someone else than her.
Also likes to mess around.
Nothing "lewd" here.

I think she's being like hey man you're touching me to much, why is your arm on me, let me touch you and you and see what it's like. Either that or she wants to have a foursome with these two guys and Jonah Hill later.

women can't be rapists

>extroverts are wierd

I feel that extroverts are just people who feel no need to hide anything of themselves. No skeletons in the closet so to speak.

I feel as though i would be one if i didnt have deep dark secrets like having jacked off to cp or underage girls on omegle. Or even having deeply conservative/racist views (in comparison to normies) that i feel i have to hide irl. I feel myself slip in to being an extrovert when i get too drunk or too comfortable with people around me and then have to snap back to self control and hiding myself. Sup Forums has ruined me.

Being an extrovert is a freedom because you can lay yourself bare to others and truly connect with them very easily. I wish i could do it all of the time.

>she wants to have a foursome with these two guys
not something new for her

Probably because they're speaking about Anton Yelchin

Same

Everyone is weird in some way it's just we are weirder than the average normal but think of it this way nobody gives a shit im always the token fat loud racist alternative weirdo

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

You're not an introvert then, you're just a shy extrovert and a massive goofy confused nonce.

There's a massive difference between being genuinely introverted and being shy or reserved because your a robot failed normalfag.

I was always in theatre growing up and it's true. Actors and actresses are all whores, never try to have a relationship with one of them, I had to learn the hard way. The only good ones were the shy autists who were trying to break out of their shell.

Why is her tongue so swollen? She should see a doctor

OR THIS?

literal vampire

Funny u say that I used to be very close friends with one and he turned into a mega normie soy cuck bisexual who married the first grill to open her flaps and slept with 20+ partners in a open relationship.

Fuck now I'm sad again

She's perfect!

>heavy_breathing.jpg

Haven't seen Robert Shehan in a while. What's he been doing Sup Forums?

he was in that shitty "Geostorm" movie

What does it feel like to hold a gril's hand?

I seriously thought he was getting groomed to fill the Johnny Depp / Jonathan Rhys Meyers roles as that generation retires.

high as fuck

Pine BTFO, she's THERONED now!

I could watch this on an infinite loop and not notice my life passing.

post sex scene

Is that harassment?

>yfw Sofia will never harass you, lick and straddle while holding a dagger
why live?

lost

>ritznarben am arm
lachs

The Mummy?
More like...

damn

>tfw she will never sacrifice you to Ra

Seth. Ra is the god of Sun. Seth was god of evil (not really death - movie mistake here, but evil) while Anubis and Osiris were gods of death.

She's apparently just really tired

I wonder if they scissor each other every now and then.

>god of the desert, storms, disorder, violence, and foreigners
heh

Hate to break it to you, but hes jewish

The more you look at this picture the more you realize how much skin she has showing. It's because it's painted it doesn't look like a lot.

WHY ISN'T CHAD FUCKING ME RIGHT NOW?????

Ah, makes sense. Likely saying what a great guy he was. Keeping it light.
Wasn't sure what Pine was doing smiling at first, but he sees the girl is genuinely bummed and lets the light mood drop.

holy fug

she's basically naked, with few "certain areas" covered

>I like to fuck you
>I like to fuck you as well

Goddamn, my dick's gonna fly off.

PINED

While Sup Forums is all jizzing over hologram girl from Blade Runner, she walking down the streets of London, wearing nothing but bunch or rags became my 2017 waifu

No, not yours, mine.

She grew up with four brothers

Its ironic because they are both gay.

wtf i love coarse and rough sand now!

>What's he been doing Sup Forums?
he's in that new peter jackson film mortal engines