Tonight, on a very special episode of Clone High

Tonight, on a very special episode of Clone High...

Free bacon for Scudworths? Why, I'M a Scudworth!

...people try to remember what Clone High was.

say what

>Not remembering Clone High

Wrong board, chief.

WAY WAY BACK IN THE 1980'S

I fucking hate MTV and India for getting this show canned

Abe gets cucked

Gandhi has ADD.

We wonder just how many episodes are actually special.

VERB
THE
ADJECTIVE
NOUN

every episode

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Joan like Abe.
Abe's dating Cleo.

ABOVE THE FRUITED PLAIN

HAHAHAHA

FRUIT!

Threadly whinepost about no season 2 ever.

what other characters would have been a good fit?
I would have liked to see a pacifistic, meek, and bullied Julius Caesar for a contrast.

Say what.

Was there a Magellan? Him and Chief Lapu-Lapu woulda been fun together.

IT HAS TWO MEANINGS!

chklk

>whinepost
What is this, newspeak?
>Okay ANONYMOUS RE: ALL, key up and give me your talkposts about Clone High before the boardthread about it bumps off

What is the best episode and why is it "Raisin The Stakes"?

>These raisins are like LSD...on acid!

TRY AND CATCH ME BITCH!

NEVER TRIED VEGEMITE?

They brought back Samurai Jack

They brought back Hey Arnold

They're bringing back fucking Roseanne for some reason

WHERE'S CLONE HIGH

YOU HACKS

Just imagine all the guest stars Lord and Miller could bring in after they made it big with Jump Streets and Lego Movie.

It would be funny if they brought in some more 2000s teen celebrities now that basically all their carreers are over

They brought back Roseanne?

Clone University never ever

well.. India had a massive buttpain over the portrayal of Ghandi and that is one of the reasons that i got cancelled.

but the creators talked about a workaround Ghandi. It was going to be revealed that there had been a mistake on the clone hospital and Ghandi was actually a clone of Gary Coleman

Please leave until you remember.

The controversy didn't help, but 99% of the time a show is cancelled because of low ratings. Which it had.

what?
It was an amazing show. Why didn't it have better ratings?

I believe one of their other workarounds was to simply leave Ghandi frozen in the meat locker while everybody else gets out.

I'm not so sure about ratings, but I do believe that in America, "Clone High" was aired in a gimped form called "Clone High USA" which either cut jokes, replaced music, or both.

>implying anyone cares about what a bunch of streetshitters have to say

Wtf is wrong with show creators? India is offended? Then don't show the program in India, it is that simple. I'm offended at the idea of putting coconut in curry, but India does it all the time.

Are you from America? Because I am fairly certain that didn't happen, and I remember distinctly watching it on MTV and it was simply "Clone High."

Hitler is a nice guy to compensate for his originals misdeeds but in reality is an ambitious student politician seeking to wiggle himself into uncontested power so that he may get his own private bathroom so he doesn't have to feel conscious about his ibs.

TRY AND CATCH ME, BITCH!

I'm from America, sadly, but I didn't watch Clone High until after DVD rips went online, so I got the original version.

But yeah, in America it was called "Clone High USA" and it got hella edited. You can actually find TVrips on MySpleen of that version.

They protested outside of viacom, It's terrible press for them

They must have done that for syndication or something, or maybe I've smoked too much weed and don't remember. I have the box set anyhow, so it's a moot point.

Isn't Hitler actually in the show? If I remember correctly he wears a peace sign instead of a swastika.

Just read some transcripts from all the times Ghandi spoke about how much he hated black people and the numerous times he referred to them as "niggers," then wait for them to disperse.

YOU'VE GOT CRABS, ASS-FACE!

SOME ONE FLIP THE POOL!

DID YOU SEE THE POOL THEY FLIPED THE BITCH

B-but I will thrice lay you.

I miss Ponce

F

last year, abe said he was 15
this year, abe says he is 16
which is it abe?

THEY'RE RIOTING AT A COLLEGE LEVEL

I'm okay with that. Phil Lord and Chris Miller went on to much more successful projects that still retained Clone High's stellar humor and writing. While it is a little unfortunate that the premise will not be used again, it's a small price to pay for Cloudy and the Lego movies.

I really just want to know what happened after the season 1 finale. Is that so much to ask? ;_;

>Phil Lord and Chris Miller are directing the Han Solo movie

What a world.

I'm more surprised no one made an attempt yet. Apparently MTV did break even on the show with DVD sales and didn't write it off so it's useable (Unlike something like MegasXLR or Symbiotic Titan) but I guess that was their baby and they wanted to leave it as is now they are doing something as massive as Star Wars.

ITS A CRAZY LOVE TRIANGLE!

I don't want the show to come back if Gandhi's left out.

WHY ARE YOU SO DEAD?

Speaking of adult animation that only had 1 season but was good enough to warrant a second...

It got reruns on MTV classic and all the episodes are on MTV's website. Viacom knows there's still an audience for it.

Favorite episodes, mine are either the raisins episode or the Snowflake day episode. But you can't go wrong with any of them.

Don't really have one, but the visual gag on Marie Curie always gets me.

The musical with raisins is my least favorite, but I have never cared for gimmicky all-musical episodes of any show.

My favorite would be the episode where Cleo goes off to be in a music video and Gandhi releases his hit single.
>G-Spot rocks the G-spot~
>G-Spot rocks the G-spot~
>What's my name~
>GSPOT
>What do I rock~
>THE G-SPOT

Clone High, Undergrads, and Mission Hill.
It's like a trilogy of one-season wonders.

MTV's audience changed from teenage boys who watched the music videos/animated shows to teenage girls who watch reality TV. It's the same reason why the 2011 Beavis and Butthead revival didn't last long

It still hurts. This show was so amazing.

This is what happens when facebook kids try to post in any kind of forum.
inb4 >Sup Forums >forum

I'd include Downtown on that list as well and call it a saga.

You don't know that. DVDs were only available in Canada for the longest time. I wouldn't be surprised if it was written down at some point.

Cal is big guy

guy

I tell ya, that guy's head is so full chowder he should have a bread bowl for a beard!