Swamp thing>Poison Ivy

Swamp thing>Poison Ivy
He is the only one fit to protect The Green.

No ones ever argued against this ffs.

Ivy is little more than Swamp Thing's concubine.

What's The Green?

Nature

What's Nature?

Plants, trees, swamps, the ocean, the deserts, and the sky.

They can always protect it together as a couple.

its the oceans, deserts and sky?

nah, it's specifically all plant-based organisms, just like how the Red is all animals and the Grey is all fungi

aren't fungi plants? I thought the grey was like death and decay?

Why state the obvious? Ivy herself admits he's way out of her league.

no, fungi are different than most other plants. Also The Rot is death and decay. I think The Grey is something else but idk, there definitely is a fungi one, and a bacteria one, and a robot one too.

>aren't fungi plants?

did you go to school fungi is not plantae

The Grey is fungi

The Blue is ocean even though Animal Man clearly uses fish powers at some points

Where do they mention a robot one?

I don't think the blue is a thing anymore. nu52 established a plant, an animal, a decay, a fungi, a bacteria, a robot and a stories one.
Earth 2 also had some but handled them either completely wrong or completely retardedly so they can be ignored. When was the blue even much of a thing? The 80s Aquaman?

Robot one is the rithm or something

id rather have the 6'10 swamp monster guarding my weed than poison ivy. thanks OP

I thought swamp thing was literally the green itself possessing some guys corpse

I don't think The Blue is the same kind of thing as the other Parliaments of Life. I think it is just something that has a similar name style and just refers to the mental connection between all ocean life and Aquaman. Also, fish being a separate thing from animals is dumb.

it's like the collective spirit of plant life

>Aren't fungi plants?
I see you were sick on the first day of basic biology.

Last i heard I thought the blue was literal water not actual ocean life

Fungi don't photosynthesize and eat other things. How would you think they are plants?

Robot thing was in Soule's Swamp Thing run

Was that Earth 2? I recall Earth 2 tried to do something with all the elements like water, fire, etc but then mixed it in with the various forms of life. If it was Earth 2, ignore it. If not cause Earth 2 is dumb, but because it has been shown the green and parliaments are specific and different for each of their specific universes and not related to others in parallel universes.

Well water isn't alive so sounds like a separate thing from stuff like the red and green but just with a confusingly similar naming style. Was it by some poor informed writer trying to do a 4 elements like like blue water and red fire not knowing about Swamp Thing stuff?