Candace Thread

Don't call it that; it's an intimate get-together!

Other urls found in this thread:

hellastyle.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-and-Candace-Flynn-540713426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CANDACE THREAD!
CANDACE THREAD!

How intimate are we talkin' here?

like, if that's a 3, about a 6.

Very

What if we add another girl to the mix?

>Mom! Phineas and Ferb are in my bed again!
>Oh they just love you, dear.
>Yeah we do! But what brought us here last night is the fascinating thermal coefficient of a teenage girl's sleeping body!
>It's also cozy
>You said it, Ferb. The uses of this data are limitless! Hot water bottles, insulated pizza bags, plush bed buddies that feel like real pets for people with allergies, or in hospitals... That Jeremy's a lucky guy.
>What!?
>Yeah he gets to have sleepovers with Candace a couple times a week!
>Ohhh you are busted, young lady.
>Huh, guess she neglected to call Jeremy's mom and tell her where he was.
>Wouldn't want her to worry.

>Lawrence, were you aware that Candace has been having "sleepovers" with Jeremy Johnson several times a week under our own roof?
>Did she call his mum and let her know where he was?

we need to go lewder. Where's that kinda chubby short hippie girl that looks more like a Rocko character than most of the rest of them?

Holy shit I read it in their voices.

Jenny?

Daisy chain! Daisy chain!
>no it's not, it's just adequate girlfriend practice!
Daisy chain! Daisy chain!
>don't call it that, it's just girlfriend practice!
>Don't look in my eyes, don't bite my thighs, don't make comments that make me feel weird!
>Hey don't even think about kissing
>and keep your finger out of my rear!

I can't decide if I like it more if Candace is into it or not.

yeah that's it. though i swear she has looked different before, with a different cheek shape. huh.
anyway those four.
... and maybe Margo from The Critic, why not.
reluctant acceptance is the only name of the game with Candace. the same way she handles a roller derby contest or trying out some kind of monster truck driving test simulator..

While did work on Rocko and The Critic, she looks more like a Hey Arnold character than either of those.

yeah i wonder if maybe i'm thinking of someone else. it was someone with a definite like, defined cheek who looked basically like filburt's wife as a human, facially.. but had brown hair like jenny... hmm..

so what is your favorite alternate look for Candace, while practically all of them are great(indeed most are vastly superior to her default look in at least one regard), my favorite is her wearing the Lindana outfit(I still think the episode this gag was in would have been better if Candace had worn the Lindana outfit to the competition instead of doing that lame "going through a bunch of different outfits just to settle on her default look" gag, one of the only bad gags Candace had in the entire series)

What the VOLGEN NU is going on here?

yeah she rocked that hard. but nothing beats cavegirl candace

Mandy?

She's not hippy but is a more bitchy Candace with two dick brothers.

no but... wow she's cute too
and how did i forget eliza? eliza needs to be in the daisy chain too.
i'm sure i'm just remembering jenny from an early / offmodel episode.

>Phineas and Ferb thread
>it's just lewd shit
disgusting

we should be discussing the best character in the show

I like the t-shirt and jeans look for her,

Candace should have hung out with Vanessa more often.

honestly I'm betting the main reason they didn't have them interact much was them realizing how much the designs of Candace and Vanessa clash, if it weren't for that weird eye thing most PnF characters do it'd be easy to believe they're from different series

would love to see someone do a redesign of Candace(and maybe Stacy & Jenny) to be more in line with the style that Vanessa and most other young women in PnF(and later Milo Murphy's Law) used

I imagine it was more Vanessa's VA being busy with other things.

I'm aware of that too(I remember it being discussed all the time in AT threads when Marceline barely appeared at all between about halfway through season 2 and partway through season 4)

but I'd say that very screencap you posted highlights my point I made about Vanessa's style clashing with that of Candace & Stacy's

READ ALL ABOUT IT!!
In bed with Candace.
By S. Hirano and J. Johnson

Me too.

dr wexler you're a platypus

>would love to see someone do a redesign of Candace(and maybe Stacy & Jenny) to be more in line with the style that Vanessa and most other young women in PnF(and later Milo Murphy's Law) used

I wonder if they'll tweak the designs at all whenever the inevitable crossover happens or if they'll just stay in the regular style.

We haven't had any actual cameos in Milo Murphy's Law yet that I know of beyond a few of Danville's local landmarks; they did alter the design of the museum where the boys found the time machine for Milo Murphy though.

>That perfect Lawrence response

>nothing beats cavegirl candace

Seconded.

I wish we'd gotten a full on Doof 101 spinoff; I still wonder if that's why they bothered to give expanded roles to Vanessa's friends in Night of the Living Pharmacist. That way they had more established teen characters to work with.

>I'm a semi truck trailer with a scent of pine

What did she mean by this?

What does this rate?

she's ME

Anybody have the one ,where Candace is being lewdly sandwiched by jenny and stacy.

who that the other character?

Dana. She was a background character that got upgraded to one of Vanessa's friends.

Look down towards the bottom; isn't that a CallMePo image?

Makes me wonder what all was on the Phineas and Ferb one.

>Those Zelda BOTW-esque THICC eyebrows
Lord above

the dress for the cotillon.

awesome!.

They should have given Candace a new default hair style.

So how long until enf gets mentioned.

Technically you just did.

That's Melissa's hair now.

crossover ship?

that one is definitely a good one, amazing how changing her hair and giving her chest a little more oomph makes her look a ton better

agreed, kinda makes me wonder what would have happened if PnF had gotten a style change after it's first season like what happened to American Dragon Jake Long

Without her signature pencil hair, she wouldn't have that awkward lanky look we all know and love.

T-shirt and jeans are great on Candace.

honestly the only real thing that should have been changed about her default hair would be to change it so it properly covers her forehead, instead of looking like a bad wig(which I think the crew realized considering just how often Candace gets temporary new hairstyles)

I like this dress because she's only wearing a towel under it.

She looks great in anything besides her default outfit.

>enf
What kind of shitty fetish is this acronym attempting to make commonly acceptable?

>She looks great in anything besides her default outfit.
honestly it's not the outfit's fault, it's just not the right kind of outfit for Candace's figure or rather lack thereof(as can be seen in the episode where Vanessa is wearing it), most of Candace's other outfits work with her figure better, generally by being baggier or bulkier instead of practically skintight like her regular one is

Embarrassed Nude Female; the old gag about somebody losing their clothes in public.

Eh, could be worse. I was assuming it was something fat or diaper levels of shitty.

they ever explained how they ever got together?

feels like interplanetary alignment kind of luck that heinz got married with all his bad luck.

>you will never have two cute little brothers to cuddle

Thank you,you're doings God's work.

It was probably before Roger moved to Danville so Heinz wasn't completely obsessed with getting revenge on him. There are quite a few references in the show to Heinz being really charismatic in spite of his looks.

Any art or fics about girls finding Candace hot for her freakishly long neck?

>That Ferb line
This is perfect.

Funny how she barely has much curve when she's in her regular outfit, but jeans bring out her ass like no tomorrow.

And we have two futureflash episodes that confirm her mom's genes will really give her a boost soon.

Indeed.
She only wears it because she can put it on in one piece.

hellastyle.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-and-Candace-Flynn-540713426

Remember that time, Phineas and Ferb turned Candace into a boy and Stacy really wanted to ride his cock?

it would be a great episode.

and then they turned themselves into girls and Isabella had to deal with some very confusing feelings

Sauce?

sauce?

was a joke, it never happened.

so Candace divorced Jeremy and ended up with Stacy right?

Stacy was assassinated by the CIA.

no the CIA made her president of Uruguay

And then they removed her when she was no longer useful.

>Want to imagine Candace having lots of lesbian sex with all her lady friends.
>Can't get past the fact that she was all about Jeremy's dick 24/7 exclusively.

Jeremy accept Stacy as Candace's lover in exchange of some occasional threesome.

more dana please

Candace doesn't know what she really wants

Stop posting that dA tier trash, it looks fucking awful.

Candace wants to bust her brothers.

She seemed happier when she gave up.

that's not what she really wants

So tell me what she wants.
What she really, really wants.