Bright

Is this the only slightly redpilled Hollywood movie in the last decade?

The orc didn't get to green the elf girl at all. And the wife of Will Smith was an ugly white woman. Elves=Jews=evil. Really woke!

is this movie good because it doesn't appeal to mainstream social agendas, or is it good because of the script, acting, and how it was shot, or is it bad?

haven't watched it.

From a purely objective perspective, it's like The End of Watch but better.

The Training day plot twist with saved kid could be done less obvious. They showed him, like, 5 times, like viewer is total moron who can't get that this is THE kid.

mods are asleep, post elfs

giv insane elf gf

I'd give it to her if you know what I mean :^)

>the wife of Will Smith was an ugly white woman
>Will Smith (black)
>an ugly white woman (white)
Yes, very wholesome, Sol.

this

This movie is worthless without will smith and the Noomi cameos. It gets way to into its own half assed mythology. All it needed to be was a sci fi buddy cop film set in typical cyboerpunk LA, but no, some gay fanfic writer when crazy and got paid for it

She reminds me too much of that ugly bitch from Prometheus.

>is this redpilled
>bm/wf

hmm i'll have you think on that one

>nigger married to a white
>redpill
ew, actually ew

No. A couple years ago that Batman v Superman movie exposed fake news.

>tfw I didn't get it at all until he was about to shoot him
All orcs look the same to me.

this and it felt like it had a 1 hour long action sequence without any interesting plot lines. was it implied that the orc was the dark lord since all other orcs at the church bowed to him when he was ressurected? what was the purpose of this?

See >And the wife of Will Smith was an ugly white woman.
Blacks can have ugly women for all I care.

For the sequel they greenlit before this even came out.

somehow i have a feeling it will be ever more shit than this one :Thinking:

The director of BvS, the producers, Bin al-Feqi, Henry Calvill, etc are all against based Emperor Trump tho

even hotter than Luv

waifu of 2017 for me

Post the asian elf

not a hollywood movie

Did you sleep through the movie?

Max Landis isn't writing the 2nd movie.

It's pretty good. I liked it more for the setting than story but it's still decent. If you take away fantasy elements it's still pretty good dark buddy cop movie.

what do you mean user?

they edited out the part explaining the light force people

>Elves=Jews=evil. Really woke!

Problem, Schlomo?

my hard dripping wand if you know what I mean :^)

Is it just me or did they rip off the theme of the Shadowrun computer games for some of the instrumental OST tracks?

whos anime?

>Elves are hyper-intelligent and are super agile
>Elves have successfully segregated themselves from orcniggers
>Elves are rich and successful
>Elves are literally the superior race

Elves sound like aryans to me famalam

Fucking can't find the instrumental soundtrack uploaded anywhere, just the nig shit

This movie is a fucking mess. The fact that normies liked it tells you something.

Okay shlomo

Kill yourself.

Oy vey!

Orc women are so ugly

Its not good. Except few nice cinematography and final action sequence at the pool, the movie is straight up bad. Editing and camera work is chaotic, story is uninteresting and dialogues are badly written.

2 out of 5 from me because i liked the final action sequence but rest movie was really shit.

this film was utter trash

I seriously wonder if you people going off constantly about it aren't retarded

>The Jews are multiplying!

critics: ewwww this movie doesn't rigidly conform to my idealism and depicts and unperfect world
poor kids watching bright on throttled netflix connection: this movie is pretty cool, i can identify with it haha

Uma delicia

>And the wife of Will Smith was an ugly white woman

she looks fine weirdo

>Luv
>qt elf
Absolute best taste. The best waifus of 2017.

I enjoyed it. didn't activate my almonds but it was fun.

>all the races get along fine without the fucking elves shitting everything up

this seems to be an analogy of some sort but i cant put my finger on it

Ehhhhhhhh I don't want to live around orcs or mexicans.

i do enjoy how the movie pokes fun at modern racial tensions, in a world where fantasy rpg races co exist

"they still give mexicans shit for the alamo", will smiths family, etc.

the movie itself had some thin parts, like it was fucking telegraphed that will smith was going to be able to use the wand, and i feel like the lore could have been fleshed out better. it honestly felt like it could have been a series.

im also really glad will smith seems to be enjoying acting again, and doing these smaller roles outside of big hollywood

>it honestly felt like it could have been a series.
this
i hope they build on the world/lore more

It's basically Shadowrun without the SJW / "fuck white people" shit

Kek

This movie had an odd scene.
>earlier in film Will Smith is shot and his Orc partner lets another Orc go (who didn't do the killing)
>at the Church, Orc cop is about to be killed by a young gang member Orc
>said gang member Orc is the one he saved
>gang member Orc says he can't do it and gives the gun to his dad to kill the cop Orc
Talk about being a fucking dick

It's refreshing because it doesn't do the mainstream pandering, but that doesn't make it good.
It's good because it's a good buddy cop movie
I think the main superficial difference this movie has to Alien Nation is that we don't really know anything before hand of the newcomers in alien nation, while it's easy for most to just think elf+modern age, which makes it a lot better for me, it's easy to see it taking place in a world because of that.

It proves Jakobys story, shows the wands power, how Tikka is a good elf, also an insight into orc culture, I think it's one of the best scenes in the movie.
At the time I was thinking that I hope they don't just let them go because he let his son go and I was happy the way it went.

I liked that he still shot him because that is real life. No way these hardened gangsters would be all warm hearted all the sudden.
Can't wait for the sequel. Should have been like a 5 episode series.
The Mouse and other studios must be fucking worried. This much focus on a streaming tentpole isn't good for classic cinema.