>no minorities
>no trannies
>no faggots
>no women

BASED NOLAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbDpG-vQvsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not true. There is 1 black soldier. He's a background character with no speaking lines and he's only onscreen for a few seconds.

FUCKING LIBKEK SOY BOY NOLAN FUCKING MY MOVIES REEEEE

wow, really n*gga tell me more

You forgot
>no quips
>no shoved exposition
>no usual war flick character shlock
>no nazi namecalling

And those were French colonial troops.

This too.

>froggo

UUH WAIT BUT UUH WWII FILMS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT BANG BANG ACTION AND MUH HOLOCAUST, NOT TELL A STORY

Those few black guys in the french troops are that darkest possible african negros which accurately represent the Senegal part of the french troops which France had time to draft, not some mixed brown pretty boy to pander to anyone. Try again.

>no plot
>no action
>no characters

>no plot
>no action
>no characters

Saw a different movie, I take it.

>>no plot
How? Do you think a plot is only when characters are reciting lines straight into the camera?
>>no action
There's basically non stop action from first frame till the last.
>>no characters
Yes, this is not a character driven film, it's about the event itself.

This would be Dunkirk if it was the usual war flick.
1. Backstory: MC should have his father killed in WWI while his mother, brother and Skippy the dog have terminal cancer.
2. Clear villains: a German Nazi with monocle and Austrian accent should be cackling and rubbing his hands all the time while kicking dogs and executing cancer patients.
3. Love interest: a blonde French girl with DD tits and sexy English accent should have graphic sex with MC but then dies by Stuka
4. Fatherly Seargent: worldly non-com with cancer ridden prostitute wife with a heart of gold, who took MC under his wing but dies by Stuka.
5. Unhistorical inclusion of Yank Mustangs and Battleships against German jet fighters
6. Gasoline explosions and laser-looking tracers
7. Scenes of British citizens jumping and hollering while waving flags and not queueing.
8. Mid bombing quips and jokes for "comic relief"
9. Exposition by scrolling text during the opening and the ending scene which copy pasted the entire wikipedia article on the battle of Dunkirk.

>How? Do you think a plot is only when characters are reciting lines straight into the camera?
I wanna identify with characters or something. There's several characters in this film and they barely talk. Tom Hardy says like 5 words and flies around his plane with no fuel. And it looks like there's only a few hundred soldiers and they're rescued by 10 boats.

>if characters don’t tell me their entire life story I literally cannot sympathize
This is why capeshit is popular

Don't forget to allude broadly to the holocaust or you won't get any funding from my studio

Do you strictly indulge in capeshit or? As I've said, this is not a character driven film, this is not a film about Tommy and his sweetheart waiting at home, it's about the event itself and the collective british spirit. If there was a single "campfire talk" like scene it would only diminish the film and detract from the actual narrative.

Just another typical white male perpetuating the patriarchal society *sigh*

>soldier on train reads the "we shall never surrender" speech out loud as Bane surrenders

What did Noland mean by this?

He didn't surrender, it was his plan to get caught only to escape and bomb the entirety of Dresden afterwards. See all of this in the sequel Fall of Dresden

But what about the 6 billion, you fucking anti-semite?

It's still shit

It's still great

And yet somehow it managed to suck. Almost as if it was made to prove that movies lacking those reddit qualities cant do well.

>cant do well.
user the film was a massive critical and financial success, what are you on about?

Aye. Last of a dying breed.

Enjoy it while you can.

is this the thread where brits start overrating their only relevant war movie of the past 40 years again?

Except that unrealistic. Brits had colonial troops.

Was it? I dont watch shit.

>critical hit
>made 5 times its budget
>didn't do well

How could you know no one was gay?

You guys sound like triggered SJW's

Find a single non brit

Gays are like a 2-3% of the global population. It's pretty unlikely that any of the main characters were gay.

why did he portrayed an french man as an coward?

It's called being sarcastic you silly kid

this

as a Jew its very offensive to me when people minimize the effects of the holocaust

No soy in their diet

He was trying to be realistic.

He didn't?

Based froggo literally spends the entire film just saving multiple brits from drowning only to get drowned himself while saving the same brits who wanted to kill him a minute ago.
He's the representation of all the french people giving their lives defending that line so the brits could escape safely to their home, Nolan represented the entire french side and gave them respect just with his character alone.

>no minorities
There is literally a bunch of niggers in the french batallion asking to jump the ship
>no trannies
I bet someone was wearing female underware during the army deployement
>no faggots
many faggots fought the WW II as they did in WW I and in every war on history
>no women
there are 2 women nurses portrayed and the girls during the welcome back around the train

Why did he portray the entire British army as cowards? They literally do nothing but cower for their lives the entire movie

i see a welshman, and a scottsman, and an irishman waaaay in the back

>>no shoved exposition
>>no usual war flick character shlock
lmao
>*noble navy man looks into the horizon*
>WE WUZ DA QUEEN, WEZ PEOPLE WILL SEND BOAT
>*bafoony army general makes dumb face because he's to dumb for water and shit*

What about the civilians and literal teens going to war just to save the bois from the other side?

>muh strawman fallacy

>Doesn't watch shit
You sure talk it tho

The rest of the British are shown as courageous heroes but the army doesn't do shit but wait for rescue.
Its as if he wanted to portray them as helpless victims who couldn't do shit for themselves

Like they wouldn't segregate them.

It takes a certain kinda "man" to find this inspiring. Maybe I'm a coward, so I'm missing the point, but this was well made. I see why the English are such murdering, invading, war mongering fascists; they are raised on this kinda propoganda; from cradle to grave. They never get a moment of contemplation to consider anything but wars. Makes me think of that image of 1 guy not saluting Hitler in a massive crowd. If a Brit were to consider war, invading, & robbing from other people "wrong", he/she would be up against this psychology. A very terrifying, isolating, & trepidatious place to be. Well, once the Royal Family is castrated & hung, in all, Brits might ponder why they ever let those devils turn them all into demons. Till then, they will kill on command, & raise their kids to do te same. Kill The Crown!

Indian was there. If you wanna be revisionist, at least don't be so retarded.

I was a good movie but the scene with Tom Hardy taking down the bomber on its second run on the destroyer was pure quinoa

The moment where he comes into shot made my whole body tingle

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbDpG-vQvsw

even more proof you can avoid sjw backlash by making a high quality product

There should be a phrase for this

Nevermind that. It was a WW2 movie with no Nazis or references to the Holocaust.

There is
>It's anuddah shoah

>>no faggots
???
harry styles was a main character

There needs to be an edit where he says "crashing this plane... WITH NO SURVIVORS" right before the plane crashes into the oil

So they weren't in the movie? Autist

World War II veterans by 2030

There is a great movie in there but messing around with time was just unnecessary and hurt the movie imo
Still he managed to make an effective war movie without extreme violence and gore so bravo for that i suppose

>no women
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oy vey!!! 6 billion only!!! The true number was 6 trillion!!! You horrible nazi

Next time to save time just put
>no Americans

I see a doctor, an engineer, a lawyer, a housedad

I don't see race, only people