Ancient Aliens

Ridley Scott is a believer in the Ancient Astronaut Theory, are you?
anyway Ancient Aliens thread, I find this shit really entertaining.

no, of course, it's all bullshit
and no, pyramids were NOT our superadvanced computers, they were just tombs and NO, we did not help them to build these

Honestly, best horror show of the decade.

If you're really tired or maybe a tiny bit drunk, this show can give you ungodly spoops.

it took 20 years to build the pyramids. they were built from 3 million blocks weighing 7 tons each.
to do this it meant they had to fit a block in place every 2 minutes.

how was this achieved?

Makes sense to me tbqh
A lot of the show is bullshit and crazy theories, but the core is still there
Mainstream science adapts and covers up the truth to fit dogma. New discoveries get sweeped under the rug if they have discrepancies.
Is it ayyliums? maybe
Did monkeys suddenly decided to leave africa and built the entire civilization as we know it while inexplicably having a wolrdwide habit of building pyramids and telling stories about flying snakes that created mankind and decided to reset it after a deluge? Something seems off here.

>people believe in Angels and Demons
>dont believe in Aliens

>universe being large as fuck with literally countless stars and planets
>hurr durr earth is the only place it ever happened

Pretty much this.

I watch it when I am really, really high and it has some legit "cold stomach, look over your shoulder when you are going past a window" spooky spots

Giorgio has a hot wife,Krix Beeble. How did he achieve this?

hmm? aliens?
memes aside this guy is BASED as fuck, loved AMA response about his hair

Alien abduction

>The virgin mainstream researcher vs the Chad Giorgio

>no, of course, it's all bullshit

Correct. All entertainment media is bullshit.

Yes, most likely.

>Ancient Astronaut

Bolox

>was some koind of advanced extraterrestrial civilization involved? possibley

>Ancient Astronaut Theorists .... say yes.

Do it

>are you?
Unironically yes. I don't buy the theory as it's been presented by its proponents, but the basic idea that human life on Earth was seeded by ayys and that we've already nuked ourselves at least once I 100% agree with.

Based

It's highly possible I'd say that aliens have planted our seeds for life and left us to create our own world. And the sightings and shit is them collecting data on how we are evolving.

And they definitely could have given us ideas on how to build and stuff like Ancient Aliens suggests. It's POSSIBLE. Do I believe it? Eh, I don't know. But it logically makes sense that it could have happened. Only thing I don't get is why did it take them so long to show themselves again.

How can one man be so based?

Is he shall I say /our guy/?

Lots and lots of workers moving multiple blocks at a time. This show can be interesting in a "what if" kind of way, but I always hated that they sell human ingenuity short.

ancient astronaut theorists ... say yes

>Not realizing that we have done it all
>Not realizing eople from the future came back and build the pyramids, and helped other civilizations too, giving us a headstart
>Not realizing most legends about gods, semigods and unexplained events are just tribal people misunderstanding future technology
>Not realizing it's all part of a cycle and we will repeat it once we reach time travel towards the past
>Not realizing this was the way we found to avoid extinction when the universe gets destroyed: go back and live with the early humans

The pyramids have already been proven to not be primarily tombs you dumb fuck

>why did it take them so long to show themselves again.
There are also theories on that
Like the fact they've been making contact for ages but for every case, there's a bunch of disbelief and everyone thinks people who saw them are wackos. This idea is so deeply rooted that even when government official say this stuff exists, nobody cares.
Another idea is that they are literally so alien that they dont approach like expected. They're not gonna throw a parade with marching flying saucers in front of the capitol.
My favorite is the one that thinks actual aliens are likely very very rare. They dont really visit that often and the ancient ones came to stay and either left or died long ago and most of the sightings are about secret human technology

I'd beat up that fat pussy. And take the girl out on a date.

>The people who are left behind in the future, either out of neccessity due to way too big a population to send back, or just choice, because they are willing to embrace the end of all, then discover that Universal Entropy is actually a side effect of time travel, and if they had never sent anyone back, the universe could have existed for eternity

Fun fact: the narrator also voiced Jim Raynor.

>here's some farfetched theory
>BUT WHAT IF THEY WERE TRUE!?

What did you say?

Based

it's honey boo boo goes to historic sites because ratings and money

there are a few good points that they make but you can't see them through the enormous pile of schizophrenic garbage that surrounds them

still, if you're a fan of "there's no way they did that shit in the iron age" and don't mind sitting through mostly garbage then you can find it entertaining, mostly the early seasons

/fit/ loves him,Am I right?

>Is it possible that a seemingly random formation of rocks submerged under the shallows of Poyang Lake is in fact not random at all, but the remnants of an ancient technologically advanced landing zone where ''visitors'' from another world would arrive and land their craft? Maybe.

Most likely just poor fags and those who weren't pick by the government. Those who were able paid to go back, and the governments just tried to send a bunch of people, and everyone just stayed behind and died.
But because the loop succeeded the first time (the first timeline to receive time travelers) we are now stuck on this infinite loop of people going back, things going kaboom, and tribalfags venerating time travelers.
I mean, we can even get some of the conflicts that appeared. For example, in ancient Europe, it's very likely that some high ranking government official attempted to seize power over time travelers, by keeping them inside the time machine. Zeus and his mother tricked the dictator and he got out, only to come back later and free his "brothers" from "Chronos", and then sending him away.
Most likely, the people of that time never saw the dictator, since he was always inside the time machine, and ended up thinking that the machine was just one big person (Titan).

Fucking all of my this.

If you look into ancient cultures, their philosophies and stories passed down, you kno this to be true.

Ancient civilizations had knowledge of the outer planets in our solar system thousands of years prior to the invention of the telescope.

Also, origins of all religions are based in creepy Saturn shit. Too lazy to pasta but look into it objectively, research both sides and come to an unbiased opinion. MSM is objectively a coverup agenda that attacks truth seekers.

Unironically this

I wouldn't go as ar as a lot of the garbage they have on Ancient Aliens but a lot of it makes sense, did you know ultra violet cameras are illegal to buy that are capable of filming cloaked craft in space.

>lots and lots of workers
You are a such dim person it’s literally not even worth the time it would require to insult you properly

whats more likely, it took 30,000 jews and gypsies dozens of years to build or an alien space craft built it in a few minutes?

>He believes the "Egypt was the largest slaver superpower in history" Hollyjew meme
>He doesnt know about the records on how civilized they really were or about paid labor.
>He doesnt know about the magnet tech papyres or that weird guy who claimed to posses the secret and built his own megalithic shit before dying in obscurity

>30,000 jews and gypsies dozens of years
>aliens in a few minutes

Literally nobody is arguing either of these points in the main stream or fringe fields. You are legitimately too stupid to be discussing this.

Coral castle is interesting af tbqhfam. Guy claimed to have moved and rebuilt it using sound induced anti gravity manipulation.

modern science couldnt build the pyramids using their methods

>Not believing in aliens

...Just gonna post a bit of unexplained ancient megalithic architecture to sizzle this thread up

>cut stone with metal
>use wood and rope to lift it into place

badda bing badda boom

>obviously Jewish masonry..

He just used water as a counterweight dummy

Bulllshit. Pyramids are easy to build thats why they were built all over the world.

Wtf, now that I realize how easy it is, I’m just gonna build my own megalithic structures! Thanks user!

not a waifu thread, but unironically, this.
post some ayy lmaos

>believing in ayy lmaos existence
>believing in ayy lmao visits
Those are two different things. First one is logical conclusion given size of the universe, while the other is unproven worldview, mainly perpetuated by tinfoil wearing nuts.

It was added during modern renovation work.

To get more man hours, you either need more men or more hours. Or then again, ayliums, so I guess we can consider this solved.

>just use water
holy shit why didn’t I think of that!!! Are you an scientist user?!

Really, people are still debateting how they moved the stones? It is known. Water and sand. They even literally left us a detailed image of how they did it, but egyptologists thought it was some sort of ritual.

>lots and lots of Jews and gypsies

The north-south axis is aligned to within 0.15 degrees of true north-south. The ancient Egyptians didn’t have the North Star like we do today as a guide to true north.

One of the only ways for them to have constructed the pyramids with such accuracy would have been to use complex algorithms. These algorithms would have only worked close to the seasonal solstice times, when the Sun’s alignment is more easily viewed. Further complicating the process, we must take into consideration atmospheric conditions, obstruction of viewpoint, etc. Historically, no records have been found of the process the Egyptians used.

The Great Pyramid, constructed thousands of years ago, is more accurate in alignment than our modern-built Meridian Building at the Greenwich Observatory in London.

>more accurate in alignment than our modern-built Meridian Building at the Greenwich Observatory in London.

Samples of the mortar used for the construction of the pyramids have been analyzed many times, and though the composition has been determined, our modern technology has yet to be able to recreate it.

The mortar is mostly made of processed gypsum, and it wasn’t used like the cement we use for our modern-day bricks. Ancient Egyptian mortar was used to support the joints of the huge stones as they were placed. An estimated 500,000 tons of mortar were used during the construction of the Great Pyramid.

Astoundingly, this gypsum mortar is stronger than the stones themselves and has remained in place for thousands of years.

>our modern technology has yet to be able to recreate it.

I find it hard to believe, just like god, but it would be awesome if it was real.
They used to show a lot of evidence though

where did I say the jews were slaves, brainlet?

Aliens are a capable of traveling millions of light years but cant move rock around in less than a few seconds.
back to /x/