THOSE GUNS ARE DESTROYING OUR FORWARD POSITIONS THE REPUBLIC IS BREAKING THROUGH !

THOSE GUNS ARE DESTROYING OUR FORWARD POSITIONS THE REPUBLIC IS BREAKING THROUGH !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Banking clan objectively did nothing wrong

I DON'T KNOW WHY DOOKU SENT YOU HERE IF ALL YOU'RE GOING TO DO IS STAND AROUND

God dammit Durge do something!

I'M ONLY A BANKER

I find it funny how Durge (when he was canon in some capacity) was nowhere near as powerful as he was in genndywars. He was just a regerating dude, not a laserproof tentacle monstrosity. Still had to throw him into a sun to kill him though.

PREPARE TO BOARD

A communication's disruption can mean only one thing: invasion.

Oh, no, nevermind. Cutup spilled his bantha juice on the sensors again.

>Quick, send the battledroid lancers on speederbikes! And make sure they line up in neat rows before charging straight at the enemy!

Skat-a-Bebopbop

>But master, you're the one who always taught me to feed off the living force

Genndywars had great action, but made a lot of characters straight up OP. Everyone complains about Grievous not living up to his potential in ROTS, but Windu, the clones, and Obi Wan get nothing as cools as their best moments in Clone Wars. That was mostly an old EU problem, where everyone tended to have somewhat inconsistent power levels.

HOOAH!

Thankfully now everyone is boring as fuck

Muuns are weird looking

Is this show any good? My friend keeps raving about so I looked up this scene on youtube. Looks like absolute shit. And I thought the prequels depicted the Jedi as invincible.

youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI

It's good, but don't go in expecting much story.

What action shows do you think are good?

This show had some really smooth animation and quality fighting sequences, they were better than Symbionic Titan, even.

What was the budget for this mini series?

It's pretty good, but doesn't have much of a plot. Literally only one bad episode, on Illum, the snowy ice cave planet with the jedi's kyber crystals

It's a good action show.
>Looks like absolute shit. And I thought the prequels depicted the Jedi as invincible.
You won't like it.

Lucas notoriously spared no expense for both Clone Wars cartoons. With Filoni's one, he kept pouring in money even when there was no financial gain in the comparison.

>Looks like absolute shit
How could someone be this wrong?

One of the most fun I had watching the Gendy stuff

Gendy and Craig have some pretty shit-looking art designs, bro.
I'm always amazed to see their Disney-esque designs for other companies, but when they get free will over something they always use their shitty minimalist style.

And now you will become my enemy.
I'm surprised these Hollywood rejects from CN's What A Cartoon are getting this much work and recognition to begin with. They're not worth their salt worth a damn. They can only write immature cartoons with some decent fighting sequences and no story. Any attempts at character interaction comes off so awkward and autistic you're wondering if Gendy has ever had a date in his life.
What happened to all the other cartoonists which weren't clinically insane, ugly, russians, and had some brains in their heads?
You know the cartoonists who were intellectuals and didn't come off as crack-addicts and idiots in their interviews.
Or normal joe cartoonists which even apologized and came off as normal human beings as opposed to arrogant weirdos like Bakshi pretending to be more than they are.

The writers behind The Last Airbender and the PhD writers from Futurama.
The writers behind Red Planet, Invasion America, other space operas.

Or how about the directors and writers behind the 90s Spiderman, X-men, Fantastic Four, Diabolik
Or Disney's Aladdin, Fillmore, Tarzan, Peter Pan and the Pirates.
And Gargoyles, Swat Kats, Generator Rex, Batman Beyond, Mighty Ducks, Mighty Max, Beetlejuice
2002 He-Man and the masters of the universe
2000s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Then Code Lyoko, Digimon, Martin Mystery(all Marathon cartoons)
Tutenstein, Beetlejuice, the Addam's Family, Tales from the Crypt.
Magic School Bus, George Shrinks, The Mysteries of Providence.
Spectacular Spiderman
Juniper Lee.

And dear god so many, so many cartoon shows without any lick of behind the scenes, recognition and admiration for their creators and production team.

You sound like a pretentious faggot.

They look like the statues from Pink Floyd's The Division Bell

URK- I MEAN, WHENEVER YOU'RE READY

What exactly did the Banking Clan and all those other rich assholes bankrolling the CIS actually stand to gain? They were wasting trillions of credits, and for what? They already pretty much ruled the galaxy and the war didn't seem to have any clear objective.
The only guys that actually make a profit were whoever was paid to build all those droids.

Banking Clan gives loans to the CIS. The CIS then use the loans to buy battle droids from the Trade Federation and other companies. Those battle droids are led by the Trade Federation and other companies and get destroyed in bulk forcing the CIS to get more loans and buy more droids.

Or something like that.

Make even more money by making the Republic and CIS going into debt.

I wonder who's behind this post

>tfw the most /k/-tier cartoon was a fucking Star Wars cartoon

IT AIN'T ME, IT AIN'T ME
I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE CLONE, NO.

>by making the Republic and CIS going into debt.
But by siding with the CIS, that means they can no longer do business with the Republic. Heck, the Republic probably decided to never pay the Banking Clan back for any debts they already had. Same applies to all the other rich assholes, war profiteering is dumb when by doing so you're alienating your former main clients.
If the CIS had "won" the war by basically having the Republic give up and let them keep a bunch of territory, they'd still be at a loss since now they can't do as much business as before.
I just fail to see how these guys think this whole arrangement is beneficial.

The Banking Clan did plenty of business with the Republic.

>yfw Mace Dindu goes Fist of The North Star on that droid army

They touch on this in Season Six of TCW. The Banking Clan did business with both sides.

SOME FOLKS WERE CLONED
MAAADE TO USE THE FORCE
OOOH THAT PENETRATING THING

AND WHEN THE DEATH STAR
BLOOWS A PLANET UP
OOOH YOU BETTER BET THEY'RE
POINTIN' THE LASER AT YOU, BOY!

How? Why would the Republic continue doing business with an active enemy bankrolling their enemies? Keep in mind, the Banking Clan aren't a country, they're a corporation, the Republic could just seize all their assets.

When i was a kid i always thought this show was better than Samurai Jack, and i didn't even liked Star Wars

Palpatine started making Republic Great Again and Drain the Swamp (officially). And they are Swamp so they decided to band together with other people and worlds threatened by Republic corruptions and reforms to opose it and things escalated into open war where they can't just quit it or switch side to republic.
From their point of view they were trying to ovoid losing their influence and power in Republic to gain even more unquestioned power and influence in post war Galaxy.

What about the Trade Federation? Did the Republic keep trading with them too?

Everyone in Genndywars was way more powerful. Then again, that's more or less what Lucas asked for from him, Samurai Jack action but in Star Wars.

And Genndy is well-known to prefer over-the-top action.

they Republic was corrupt as shit

>decided to band together with other people and worlds threatened by Republic corruptions
But corporations by definition are the ones that always stand the most to gain when there is government corruption. Why oppose it when you have a good deal going on already?

To be fair this show really didn't feel like Star Wars at all, it had all the core elements of Star Wars of course but there was just something about it that made it completely stand out from the movies.

Also, it was infinitely better than the trainwreck prequels.

Yeah, I think the only one they didn't work with was the Techno Union.

>Banking clan
(((They))) never did nothing wrong...

>People who were in the wrong:
[x] Republic Senate
[x] Jedi order
[x] Rebel Alliance
[x] Galactic Empire
[_] Confederacy of Independent Systems

Nute Gunray was a hero.

The cartoons actually really drive home how the Muuns are supposed to be Jews by giving them huge honking noses. It's not very subtle.

Dooku was right

What exactly were they right about? What was the CIS' actual goal? Not Sidious' secret goal, I mean what was the goal the CIS Council and backers were expecting?

Political autonomy
Lower tariffs
Planets' rights

More like they trying to exploit people who were trying to stand up against corruption and high jack this for their own goal of resisting reforms.

Make decentralized and more capitalist system.

>tfw SW doesn't do anything with the fact that most of the early Rebels would be ex-CIS folks who probably hate the ivory tower Republic Senate types like Organa and Mon Mothma who are trying to run the Rebellion and would rather not have the Republic back

"Run, Jedi, run. You have only prolonged the inevitable."