Guys, can any of you be a good samaritan and find me a working link to stream the new x-files...

Guys, can any of you be a good samaritan and find me a working link to stream the new x-files? I can't find it online anyway.

Please and thank you;)

ah you are masochist aswell?
speed up, hit head into wall, you get same result, without wasting 50 minutes of time and efforts to find it

Why is it so well hidden? I have no trouble finding Breaking Bad or Prison Break or whatever, but this is impossible to find!

Bump!

Any help us out?

Bampin mah thread.

...with no replies!

Does fox not have it free?

I'm not a resident of the US, good sir!

Try using kodi then

It literally took me 30 seconds on google to find a working link, but since you're acting like a faggot i'm not giving it to you.

Oh come on, buddy. Don't be like that.

you clearly aren't from here and need to fuck off back to wherever you came from.

This man deserves to be fed. As punishment, you see.

Any one got a link guys?

Still not having any luck.

This.

C'mon man, don't hold out on me...

I don't have internet

Just torrent it, the torrent came out the day of

>I want to watch the new x-files!
>I'm too stupid to figure easy things out!

One follows another.

I don't use torrents on this pc cos I have shit luck with getting viruses and shit. I always stream my shows.

This is literally the first time ever I couldn't find something.

no one gives a fuck. go away.

it sucks anyways don't bother

Nevermind, I finally found it. For all the useless, unobliging douchebags in this thread, Tv Zion is your friend the next time someone asks you.

See

i was just about to post a link, but if you found it then nvm.

>I don't download torrents because of viruses, so I use streaming sites
This a joke or somethin? Just use ettv and you're fine. Hell just torrent it on your phone or something if your'e that scared.

we aren't useless, you're just a moron

>I don't wanna get viruses from torrenting
>so I'll watch a video on a site full of ads that are likely to carry viruses
I hope you're not blindly trusting your adblock to block everything on those streaming sites.

Also avoiding virus with videos is easy, just don't download rar/zip'd videos.