Anime can't be ki-

Anime can't be ki-

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/993791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it out already? that's exciting. been a fan of bkub for a long time

anime can't be ki-

Japan has some of the worst televised animation quite possibly in the world. I'm not talking about like, the quality of the entire piece, just the objective mechanical quality of the art. Some of it's just horrific and I don't know how I can be so bad unless they're literally producing it six days to air.

no.

fuck off weebshit nigger virgin

There are no standards in the west either, but at least anime stays on model for the most part.

Yep. First episode is out.

Most people generally watch animated content frame by frame.

Anime can't be ki-

MOMMY

Unironically kino scene coming through

whats anime

Literally, just the basics "is this an acceptable drawing". Like this isn't.

oh shit is is already being eleased

>Victorian Maid Maria

>glowy dreamy filter thats plasted over every modern digital anime
Literal trash.

thats a moving frame. he doesnt look like that. but in the post you linked to, she does look like that. they go off model even within single episodes, and no, not when moving or during action scenes. in one scene a character will be 4 heads tall, in the next it will be 2

>That tension when the flag pole breaks and falls down the wall.

post something better then

>typical western animator

no

Now this is kino

It's the best television animation in the world with very high art quality.

What a surprise that you are turning to Dragon Ball Super or some other daytime shounen anime for evidence. And also what looks like an in-between frame.

This was actually a really great scene, i mean even Sup Forums were gushing over it

>Anime is for childre-

>still posting pictures from 2 years ago

What was so good about it?

>it's grimdark, but with lolis!

cute

Based Takahashi

link me up nigger

Made in Abyss is pure kino

what's the appeal?

nyaa.si/view/993791

that's so cool. thanks shit head.

It has great world building and is really well made, like technically brilliant. The appeal, for most, wont be le ebin shock and gore.

It has some of the best background art, voice acting and sound design I have seen in anime recently
Soundtrack is also top tier, I dont really know the composer but feels like he maxed out making this.

It does go to the extreme though, like some stuff is not nice to watch and the writer obviously finds enjoyment in having these child characters in situations that involve being naked, having stuff shoved up their bums or checking they have a penis. Its weird but not weird enough to put somebody off watching it because the pros far outweigh the cons

fuck you

brap

ah fuck it, might as well check it out

Berserk 1997 is kino, the time Guts spends with the band of the hawk are maximum comfy.

I've been waiting for that.