>leftists are left in a state of perpetual asshurt for weeks
We dont deserve a president this based

FUCKING DRUMPF IMPEACHMENT WHEN???

WOT IF HITLER UPLOADED HIS CONSCIOUSNESS INTO AN IPHONE

A Beautiful Mind

Primer
Before Sunrise
Lucy

A smart person wouldn't freely publicize a book that gives them so much butthurt

>It's only been one year

american presidents are literally memes

I should probably slow down and try to enjoy the next 7 years. We'll never see another shitposter elected president in our lifetime.

How does he have so much support?

how can someone literally be a meme?

Good Will Hunting

BUT
HER
EMAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Retards and trolls

America has a lot of each and they've found their voice in the internet era. We'll course correct as a nation soon. Hang in there with us.

He’s the gift that keeps on giving.

look at your last 3 presidents

100% memes created solely for the media/internet

songs from the second floor

ty sweden

>smart movies?

Same

>Drumphy is finished (for the 134th time)
The absolute pinnacle of leftist insanity

Nicolas Cage, Fred, h3h3, and now Trump

But her murder, lies, criminal endangerment, thievery, husband’s rapes, blackmail, cover ups, war mongering, corruption, evil, mishandling of top secret information, support of open borders, selling plutonium to the Russians, taking millions from Muslim nations who hate America, etc, etc, etc

courts dont agree. innocent until proven guilty champ

I think you mean they were figuratively memes

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

BUT
WHAT
ABOUT
HER
ELECTRONIC
LETTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BRADE RUNNA

LITERALLY SEETHING

unless you're a women who believes that someone made her feel slightly uncomfortable at that one party several years ago.

In that case, guilty until prove- actually, just guilty.

I miss Dubya, Trump sound like 14 y/o girl

Why does he still give a shit about Hillary?

She lost and he won. He's not running anymore.

BUT
WHAT
ABOUT
THE
TEXT
EXCHANGES
SHE
MADE
DIGITALLY

how can someone literally seethe? Are you saying they're being boiled in a pot?

Former Democrat here. If you supported Hillary Clinton you are genuinely a shit garbage human being and Donald Trump is the president you deserve.

BITUMENLY TEETHING

spbp

He makes me laugh every time I open his twitter

LOL SEETHING

Does he have a high enough IQ to understand Rick & Morty?

We have 7 more to go

>no space after the comma

>t.bernout
no refunds, champ

Your post doesn't address what he said in any way.

Also lying about political affiliations doesnt make your posts look any more legitimate.

Nope. I just have a conscience and would never support human fucking garbage like Clinton. Unlike a worthless piece of shit like you.

You, like, think so?

אבל מה על האימייל שלה

That's not a guarantee. You should say we have 4 and potentially 4 more to go.

I was, like, a berry successful TV star, so....

SEETHING

pero ¿qué pasa con sus correos electrónicos?

>on mfc
>see camwhores with tags like "intelligent", "smart", "Witty" etc

Why do they do it? How can anyone consider a camwhore smart?

Who did you support then, sweetums?

It's a good thing Trump doesn't have a serious job that is seen as intellectual and moral role model for the rest of the nation.

What is that last picture from? Did he really hold crayons or is that a photoshop work?

he's right all three should be nuked

Deflecting from his own fuckups of course.

only the smallest crayons, since anything else would be a struggle.

How come politics have just become one gigantic dick measuring competition with nuclear weapons? Both of these two retards are going to keep trying on provoking the other one into an attack.

WH 2017 in a nutshell
>magafags will defend this

Lol quit bitching and shut the fuck up you certifiable retards
Trump is the best president America has had in the past 50 years

I hate to be that guy

>yfw you realize they're just having fun bantering each other and talks are already underway

>haha my President takes time to shitpost like a literal child xD
Yikes.

>How come politics have just become one gigantic dick measuring competition with nuclear weapons

I blame mass politics and decades of the political elite pretending to be retarded in order to appease the lowest common denominator just to end up unironically retarded.

Look at the teenagers in this thread. They don't give a shit about actual politics, all they want to see Trump do is "trigger libs" and "shitpost". They don't know yet that Trump's actions have real life consequences.

and with that he dominated the news cycle for another week

It wasn't meant to be a documentary

How old are you?

>make a tweet to trigger liberals
>liberals are seething
How many times are you going to fall for the same bait?

(((polls)))
>Hillary has a 99.99% percent chance to win!

BASED Trumps diverts attention from actual problems in the world to stupid twitter drama

It's just ten seconds of his time. He could be doing this while taking a shit.

And the common fear was that the nuclear apocalypse would be triggered by accidental between the U.S. and Russia. Yet Russia has been reduced to a common hacking organization thanks to the investigations and the media. In other news, 20th Century Fox has been acquired by the Walt Disney Company.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>How many times are you going to fall for the same bait?
I was about to ask you the same thing, shill.

Is that why Trump keeps tweeting polls that put him in a positive light?

Is that why the media keeps tweeting polls that show him in a negative light?

My family went down to the Mission Inn this Christmas to check out the lights and while standing in line to get inside we'd noticed there was a man preaching the bible who said that he didn't like Trump's policies but he voted for him for one reason and that reason was to protect the sanctity of Israel. I couldn't help but think he was influence by ((them)).

Is that how liberals rationalize their reactions?

It doesn’t matter. Hillary Clinton was never a true democrat. She’s a lying, corrupt, murdering, war mongering neo con who doomed the future of the Democratic Party.

If you supported her you are fucking human garbage and I hope you enjoy 8 years of Trump and probably at least 4 years of Pence

Then why did most democrats support her? And why are you scared to say who you supported?

This is such obvious bait, and yet the retard liberals will take it every time.

I love this guy.

I didn't say those polls were wrong, you did.

How would you feel if Danica Roem ran for president?

>Then why did most democrats support her?
Because they're fucking human garbage just like you.

And I already told you who I supported. I supported the truth.

This. The guy spends a few seconds of time to dominate a hundred hours of news coverage reaching god alone knows how many tens of millions of people.

And they fall for it every single time. I swear to God, 99% of the "journalistic" coverage of Trump is these hacks clutching their pearls over a shitpost on social media, and 1% actually investigating what Trump's administration is actually doing

>"the media are lazy, or they're cowards, or they're lazy cowards, and once you understand that, you can make them do what you want."

What an idiot, you deserve your president if you don't see all the ways he has fucked you in the time he has been president.

Republicans like having someone richer and more ambitious than they are pulling the strings. It makes them feel secure, I guess?

smells like adult virgin

Mentally ill people shouldn't run for high office.

>Haha look at those brainwashed liberals.
>HAIL TRUMP MAGA MAGA MAGA THE WALL WAS ALWAYS A MATAPHOR