Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nvp3zAPraF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> hips that much thinner than shoulders
>Thicc
let's just retire this word it's meant nothing for too long

Pretty sure I've seen her at Walmart.

>let's just retire this word it's meant nothing for too long
Its not that it means nothing, its just that white people can't into ebonics and they call everyone thats not a stick thick when it is referring to a very specific bofy type with very specific curves.

>OOGA BOOGA ZIP ZOOP BIX NOOD
You're gonna have to run that one by me again, Tyrone.

>thick is ebonics
stupid, jive ass nigger

Since I don't plan on seeing it, I have to ask: is the kid in the middle just retarded, or is it some sort of gender-segregated dance thing?

i refuse to call any character thicc unless the voice actor is as well.

The word hasn't been used correctly since 2013/2014. Ever since the meme went outside of /fit/ everything about it has gotten 10 times worse with only a few diamonds gleaming through the piles of dogshit now and again.

He's not wrong. A lot of people here seriously don't get it and venture into obese territory or post ill-proportioned fat people. Thicc is supposed to refer to women with an hourglass shape that have thick thighs and a nice butt, a bit of belly fat optional, but definitely not the pork belly, wall of fat, or beergut types like
A lot of people seriously don't get it and have co-opted it for peddling actual images of obese people. Original meaning is closer to pic related. Main idea is that the h:w ratio is still in a nice range, but the frame just has a thicker appearance.

Didn't take long for the fatfags to show up.

Fucking thank you. Best explanation I've seen yet.

gonna need sauce on this meatball

I honestly didn't think a neanderthal reconstruction would get snipped when the op was modeled after one. It was for reference.

I don't remember them explaining it in the movie but traditionally, I believe, men have more "aggressive" stances and movements than females.

requesting that this thicc template get more use

they won't listen. They never do

Oh, you're that autistic pedo that screams bloody murder when somebody posts something that isn't a skeleton

Yeah fuck off.

How does your brain parse that as thick at all

That's not even an average amount of thick. That's like negative thick.

But that's fat, not thicc. Please refer to this anons post to know the difference.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

T H I S
So many people fail to get it

>I'm retarded: the post

too thicc

It's from Reason and Emotion, a 1940s Disney short.

youtu.be/nvp3zAPraF4

Vidya, but it's the first thing I found in my new folder.

I didn't see the thumbnail and assumed it was a different art Adam's image.

delivering on a request from the fat asses thread

what should i draw next?

make goddamn asses not thighs

Such a nice booty.

He probably doesn't either.

Thought from the thumbnail that it was Charlie Brown.

>The 'this word means nothing' meme
You're an enemy of language.

>fatfags will defend this

Nice

Is it wrong that I want to fugg the neanderthal?

I take it you're the FATT fetishist?

More pacifica !

shulkie was pretty thick for a while.

Depends on the artist

man, nobody can agree on what thicc actually means.

These threads are the same images posted over and over again. If you're looking for actual decent content, this isn't the place you're going to find it.

This seems pretty good
But in the end they won't agree because fatfags don't want to make their own thread

Shut up you nazi cuck fascist memerapist

well cho just makes everyone thick.
she-hulk actually had to thicken herself up for that story
you mean nobody wants to agree because it gives them an excuse to post whatever they want.

>she-hulk actually had to thicken herself up for that story
Actually, that panel was from a previous story, but served as the inspiration for Jen's plan to bulk up.

Would've been better if Bobillo was actually capable of drawing facial expressions.

>i have no idea what i'm talking about: the post

It has nothing to do with what had been posted outside of this site or how anyone else acknowledges it. Doesn't matter what any other site in the world described thick or fat or whatever. There've been fatfags here for almost a decade, moreso here than any other board no matter how retarded they are and there are still people who don't catch on to these fucks.

People just keep parroting this thick shit because it became a meme and that's where all these recent threads came from. Like always. Because memes are so fucking ingrained into people that they can't go 5 seconds without enabling them. Not like it fucking matters, because it's just the millionth excuse to do anything but talk about comics or cartoons. Even worse is that the only reason people started using the double C more commonly is because the average fucker thinks the way black people on Twitter talk is the greatest culture on the internet.

It's just fucking old. Half of the shit posted in these threads are already scraping the bottom of the barrel in quality like that stupid blue-haired blob.

This fanart makes Garnet looks significantly less thick than she is canonically.

>Half of the shit posted in these threads are already scraping the bottom of the barrel

It's all the SU and AT shit being reposted again and again. None of if it ever new, or even good. You'll maybe get 10 or less actual quality images from these threads, with the rest being a sea of garbage. These threads have been shitposted so much recently I'm shocked they haven't been banned as spam.

These are all just fat or hyper.

What do you think her armpits smell like?

Don't bother. Except to see a slow drip of that garbage to keep the thread limping around the bottom of the catalog so it survives until tomorrow. I'm fairly certain its all the same guy.

>or hyper

Why should extreme proportions disqualify an image?

Because it belongs on /d/ if that's what you want. Here's the thread you're looking for:

>defend

Nigga I ENDORSE this.

>its an "user replies to every post he doesn't like in a huge wall" episode

volcana is THICK

I love how pissy these faggots get when someone mentions this. Alternatively, this is also a thick woman. Shapely legs while still keeping a fit physique.

dat human form tho

>Delusional fatfag: the post.

What show is this?

>"That's great! Fine!"
>"...for Hitler."
>ruckus stops
Fucking hilarious.

Think you may need to read that post again m8, it's anti-fatfag.

>anti-fatfag on anti-fatfag violence
Maybe if you ate more sammiches you wouldn't have to eat each other.

Who is this nut Neanderthal? Also why doesn't she have hairy pits? She's a fucking caveman.

>not even posting Sup Forums related shit

Stop shitposting.

T H I C C is good , fucking obese is not (both male or female)

>he doesn't know about heroman or remember the stan lee/joey/coffee meme

fuck I'm old

Stan the man!

I know exactly what it's from. It's an anime regardless of Stan Lee's tiny involvement.

you're an anime

Other examples of being sufficiently Sup Forums-related include "this movie is based off of a comic" and "these animes air in a block on the same channel as cartoons" so I think a superhero anime produced by Stan Lee is Sup Forums enough for a damn cheesecake thread.

reminds me of this