PAUL DANO JOINS ANTIFA, GETS BTFO!

The title says it all. He joined a literal communist organization and made a fool of himself. Enjoy.
youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso

>rip

rip

>rip

rip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sPz4bA6s_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

Jesus I couldn't undestrand that ape...

C L A S S I C

classic

Classic Dano

>Stop bullying me, Daniel!!

C L A S S I C

L

A

S

S

I

C

lol the right wing's answer to everything is to yell "Antifa". Grow up.

Vintage

>sucking sounds

>being a faggot willingly in 2018

take control of your life loser

C L A S S I C
L
A
S
S
I
C

Stop bullying our guy.

Pretty good example of the Left's inherent internal instability. In a militaristic sense, Diversity is in no way a strength.

>sheltered rich liberal encounters nigger for the first time

What a mature and thought-provoking answer. I hope one day I become as mature and articulate as you.

shut up dweeb nobody cares what you think

>watch how he will now claim people DO care what he thinks

Pathetic

lol the ape just felt threatened b/c of all the shouting and kinetic energy

his animal instinct kicked in and he started shouting 'oogabooga' and prepared to fight the nearest """dominant""" male

ape was just too idiotic to realize that the antifa queer was on his side

>lol the left wing's answer to everything is to yell "alt right, nazi, russia, racist, drumpf". Grow up.

Classic Paul would murder these Antifa soyboys

>Paul Dano wasn't actually originally cast in 12 Years a Slave.

>Rumor has it that at some point during the shoot he randomly wandered onto the Louisiana set and started ordering the black actors around, screaming obscenities at them.

>Steve McQueen, being the having the deft touch and artistic integrity that he does, kept the cameras rolling and was able to capture most of the footage. They even made some adjustments to the original story in order to work the harrowing footage into the film.”

>Paul Dano reportedly stayed in character during the filming of 12 Years a Slave.[10][11] This led to a number of awkward interactions with the predominantly black cast and the film's director, who is also black. According to lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor, Dano took to calling the black actors "minstrel niggers" and would feign a stereotypical slave accent when conversing with director Steve McQueen, calling him "massa" and "boss nigger".[10][12]

>The offensive limerick "Run Nigger Run" in 12 Years a Slave was originally penned as a short limerick only four lines long. The extended lyrics and decision to sing them while clapping to the beat were improvised on the spot by Paul Dano during shooting, much to the confusion of the crew and his fellow cast members. It is reported that in original cuts of the scene, other cast members can be seen shifting uncomfortably for several minutes as Dano continues to sing and clap his hands. The film's lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was so impressed with Dano's performance that he convinced director Steve McQueen to include the full song in the movie and edit the scene accordingly.

Can someone explain what's happening to me? Antifa wants equality or some shit there, right? So that's why they're making scene. And the black dude has a problem with equality or what? I don't understand what he's saying and I American politics has gone full retard so I'm confused.

lol are all right-wingers as mature as you?

these are the people telling you to go back to Sup Forums. LOL

see

what a faggoty response. The usual soy attempt at smugness

Who directed this scene?

lol keep yelling baseless insults that don't mean anything.

cry more bitch

AAAAAAAM HIYUP FO WADEVAAA

classic paul dano

Paul Dano, please fuck off.

What the fuck is you on, nigga?

>nig says something
>every body "woo oh no you dint"

What did he fucking SAY

what did he say all of the times he was saying things

His twin was always the sensible one

lol the only one moaning is you about an organization you don't even understand.

I didn't get any of it either, but I'm not from an English speaking country and can't into ebonics

>an organization you don't even understand.
>I think I'll go destroy property in my own city because nazis or something

the nig called the soyboy a bitch ass nigga and was asking him what he was going to do because all the soyboy could do and what they do here is cry about muh fascists muh drumpf

that ain't dano

"Racist"

Yes, because destroying a Starbucks window is morally equilivant to people getting lynched, burned alive and being denied basic human rights. Seriously, grow the fuck up.

yer gonna need some bigger b8, lad.

go beat up a trash can loser

how is that supposed to be Paul Dano? he doesn't look anything like me.

Don't you have some Confederate statue to protest at?

is the guy in the video actually paul dano or a lookalike?

Post nudes with time-stamp if you are actually Dano.

>Paul Dano
>joins Antifa
Pick one, you moron. Of course it's not.

Classic P. Dano

CLASSIC XD

>Le alt-right.

leftists are beyond retarded

go play in traffic antifa fag

Heh, nice 'pick one' meme there, bud. While not the best use of the meme I've ever seen, it wasn't a bad effort. Keep it up, bud.

Back to autist.

I love whomever makes these.

nice projection there bud

average leftist

The layers in that statement are impressive lol. Can you actually present an argument as opposed to just throwing out empty insults that mean absolutely nothing?

Reddit huh? Not bad... not bad at all. For a minute there you were almost forced to admit to yourself that you're a complete and utter faggot but then you remembered your trump card. Reddit. Pure kino comeback, if you don't mind me saying so.

why are you talking about yourself? you antifa fucks block traffic and regularly get creamed
youtube.com/watch?v=1sPz4bA6s_M

THAT WASN'T PAUL DANO!!! THAT'S JUST SOME SOYCUNT PRICK!!!!!

You mean like the time this douchebag got slammed?

spencer is a plant but the puncher turned out to be a literal shit eating cuck. you guys are pathetic

How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to be a lefty nowadays lmao

Classic Paul Dano

>sucker punching
So this is the power of communism.

How much of an uneducated, insecure asshole do you have to be to be a right-winger? lol.

>looks like Dano
>sounds like Dano
>behaves like Dano

idk user, it ain't looking good

>pussy punched once
>versus reports after reports of getting plowed by a moving object

>so this is the soyboy strength of the left.
First, , second - that cuck couldn't even knock an unexpected person out while running at full speed at him.

You mad?

Not as mad as you are about an unknown actor lol.

SOYCUNT detected

lol look at the mental gymnastics people use to defend fascism. Typical right-wing nonsense.

PAUL DANO I SAID FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU SOYBOY SHILL RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Le soybait

>defend fascism
There's nothing wrong with fascism. Faggots like you wouldn't exist.

>he thinks he is making a difference fighting fascism online
oh no no no hahahahaha

he thinks he's going to shut me up by calling me a faggot. oh no no no hahahahaha

le insecure white boy conservative lol

>he thinks he is making a difference
go back to /leftypol/ you fag

>antifa bonk some lad on the noggin and he's perfectly fine

vs.

>alt right slightly runs down an antifa and she literally dies of being too fat to live

First take your fascist white ass back to 1930s Germany.

>I'm so mad at you I'm going to start mimicking you online

It is because you can send the niggers to the front lines as cannon fodder while preserving white culture.

This, every time.

Our asses are here and now, deal with it fag

you need to go back

Diversity is here and now too, white boy. Suck it up and be a man.

>"BUSSY ASS NIQQA"
>literally turns around just to avoid eye contact

Fuck off commie.

man you are dense. communism kills faggot

>the communist's first response on being presented with a big black dingus is to suck it

keked once I opened embed and realized what video this is.

You never seen 'There will be blood'?

Fucking pleb.

wtf I love communism now

No idea what just happened or what that ape said but did you see the tits on that soyboy with the tiger hat at 1:30