This is a trilogy

>This is a trilogy

everything fucking fell apart with worlds end.

CURSE YOU YOU RUINED THE CORNETTO MOVIES FOREVER

Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead >>> World's End

the reddit trilogy

Clearly

Shaun of the Dead >>Hot Fuzz >>> World's End

lol no

>muh buddy com comedy

Why the fuck were they thinking with worlds end. Were they facing studio pressure?

World's End > Shaun > Hot Fuzz

>hot fuzz
how can someone enjoy this """comedy"""
they blatantly declare they genocided a bunch of gypsies to get them to fuck off

Only patrician choice.

>le zombay comedy maymay

Ay fookin' 'ate pikies!

Spotted the contrarians

Its really not funny, yanks think it is because of the "funny" accents, same reason they like monty python.

if they hadn't then before you knew it they'd be up to their balls in jugglers

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

Shaun of the Dead is the one all the normies know about so contrarians hate it.

>you, the american
You relly think only Americans browse Sup Forums? sad

Took a while to post this pasta

as a brit, i can confirm this as blatantly untrue
stop being contrarian you fuck, especially without reason

Hi hi

Kind of starts to drag once they make it to the Winchester. The tone just contrasts too much with the energetic beginning.

>This is considered funny in Britain

Don't you dare to mock John Cleese you muppet.

Actually it was inspired by the Colours Trilogy, not kidding.

I actually think Shaun of the Dead was the worst one, with World's End on top.

Are you suggesting people shouldn't like a comedy if it's implied some characters within it killed some gyppos?

Yes, yes it is. Are you suggesting it isn't? A trilogy doesn't require a continuous plot that starts in the first film, continues in the second, then ends in the third, they just need to be overtly related with a particular idea driving them.

A GREAT BIG BUSHY BEARD!

I love it just because there they set up jokes that take a bit to pay off.
>detective tells angel if he wants to be a big cop in a small town, he should fuck off to the model village
>last fight scene is in the model village

>other cop never knows the right procedure for a scene of an accident, always has to ask angel
>when they storm the grocery mart he knows exactly what to do

>detective tells angel that everyone and their mums have guns in the country
>like farmers and farmers mums
>when angel goes back to kick ass, he gets shot at by a farmers mum

As well as all the little shit all over the movie. It's just an enjoyable film that always has me grinning like an idiot.

>PLEB
Hot Fuzz
>CONTRARIAN
Shaun of the Dead
>PATRICIAN
The World's End

I liked the movie but it's not really all that funny. Just an enjoyable BUDDY COP flick / FISH OUT OF WATER movie

the first movie is so fucking comfy, it's one of those movies i used to watch again and again because it felt comfy even before i knew about this comfy stuff. the rest is garbage though

If you seriously think Shaun of the Dead is better than Hot Fuzz I can only assume you are either underage or just really really simple minded

Honestly I preferred Worlds End to Shaun of the Dead. Only one that made me consistently laugh. The other two are barely comedies and have very little actual humour but Hot Fuzz is still a great action mystery so it is the best of them.

Shaun of the Dead is one of the most overrated movies in existence.

This is also a trilogy.

I like Hot Fuzz more than Shaun of the Dead, but suggesting that someone who likes SotD over HF is simple-minded is really fucking pretentious. They're both very simple films.

should have watched the worlds end before watching the others. I did that, and it enhanced my movie experience. I love Worlds End, then I watched Shaun of the Dead, and then finished with the best one, Hot Fuzz. Just an incredibly trilogy from start to finish

Shaun and Hot Fuzz were both brilliant. The first half of World's End with older people trying to regain their university youth in pubs was amazingly well-observed, but the second half was just a bunch of aliens being revealed and getting killed like in the last two films, but replace with zombies or villagers.

Hot Fuzz is an incredibly smart film which manages to parody several genres at the same time whilst being an engaging story. Shaun of the Dead is a generic zombie parody that is not even as funny as Zombieland and has no engaging plot to speak of.

"COR BLIMEY ITSA ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LETS GO DOWN THA PUB LMAO" is literally the only joke and plot of the entire film.

Did you just call Hot Fuzz garbage?

Shaun of the Dead parodies several genres at the same time as well. It's not just zombie movies, it's also romcoms, both the awkward British Hugh Grant type ensemble ones and the, "Guy must go on a journey to become a better man and get the girl," ones. It's also got as many callback jokes as Hot Fuzz (you've got red on you, dogs looking up, I'll stop doing it when you stop laughing, an actual Chekhov's gun), those jokes are pretty much a staple in all the films. The biggest difference is Hot Fuzz is more focused on Angel and the conspiracy while SotD is more focused on the relationships of the ensemble (mainly Shaun's relationships with the rest) in the setting of zombie apocalypse, that's not the same as not having a plot, you just like one better because the MC is a cool guy. You could easily say, "COR BLIMEY BIG TIME COP IN SMALL TOWN IS PARANOID, OR IS HE? LMAO" and be a faggot about Hot Fuzz if you wanted too.

why does jj abrams keep giving this fag roles?

posted the pasta too late